TDN Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend TDN Tools
Read TDN Tools Reviews

About TDN Tools:

TDN Tools offers a selection of Paintless Dent Removal Tools (PDR Tools) sourced from some of the most reputable PDR Tool suppliers in the world including Dentcraft, Ultra Dent, Anson, Elimadent, AV Tools, Dent Technology, Keco, Black Plague, Edgy Tools, PDR Pro Solutions & many more.

Our easy to use website makes buying PDR Tools quick, easy and hassle free.

All of our PDR Tools are stocked in the UK for quick despatch across world via DHL. Don't forget to keep up to date with our special offers via Facebook & Twitter.

s.donovan@tdngroup.co.uk

TDN Tools 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Ben Hayward
TDN Tools 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Ben Hayward
Las herramientas están geniales pero deberíais avisar del pago de aranceles
Hi Noel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. TDN does not have any control or visibility on whether or not import fees are charged or indeed how much is charged. As Brexit happened relatively recently, each country is still getting used to any changes that have to be implemented at the borders. Any fees that are charged are implemented by your country's government so it would not be TDN's place to comment on them. Kind regards, TDN Tools
qualité , services et expéditions au top , je recommande vivement TDN Tools !
Big thank you to TDN for helping me with tool selection and purchasing today i was able to look at the tool before purchasing the team was able to answer all of my questions made sure I was making the correct choices feel full of confidence thanks again top team at TDN TRAINING CENTRE
Another very pleasant smooth transaction with TDN very happy
professional equipment
very nice service and delevering, only a few days. impressing.
Very fast shipping (in 2 days this was at my house). The tools are top-notch, the after-sales service is exceptional, and the tools are priced well. And the plastic tips have a metal thread (makes these harder) and can be attached to my magnetic tip holder.
TDN Tools 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
Excellent communication and quick delivery
TDN is an innovator in the pdr industry, a fantastic group of guys and Kevin is quite frankly easy on the eyes.
Known the guys at TDN for many years and I am always impressed by their professional attitude and commitment to providing a quality service. As is always the case in our industry, there may possibly always be what initially appears to be a cheaper way of doing something, but it will invariably be a less cost effective solution in the long term. Big thumbs uo to the whole team for pushing our industry closer to the quality end of the spectrum rather than the easier route of sitting back and allowing it to sink to new lows, which is what would happen if we took our eye off the goal of top quality service. Keep up the good work. 👍
TDN Tools 5 star review on 16th May 2021
I purchased three items very fast delivery and great products as expected Would like to purchase more items but as a Tech I need to physically fill the tools so I’m heading to TDN workshop soon hopefully many thanks again for the great service.
Quick delivery excellent quality and the sweets are nice to.
As always. Fast and efficient.
Very fast delivery, well packed.
Great customer service from sam
Called TDN and spoke to Sam for advise on a tool I was buying, Sam spoke to the tool maker on my behalf and passed on reply. Great service and advise. Regards Adam Dentless Bournemouth.
Super quick response and turnaround
Excellent service as always
As always everything I ordered arrived in time inc 2 packages of goodies. Thanks Sam you are a true gentleman .
Outstanding customer service and fantastic product knowledge. TDN are the go to store for all your PDR tooling and more. Thank you for making comprehensive PDR tool buying in the UK possible. Keep up the good work. Dave Dootson Just Dents Ltd
TDN Tools 5 star review on 24th April 2021