TDN Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend TDN Tools
Read TDN Tools Reviews

About TDN Tools:

TDN Tools offers a selection of Paintless Dent Removal Tools (PDR Tools) sourced from some of the most reputable PDR Tool suppliers in the world including Dentcraft, Ultra Dent, Anson, Elimadent, AV Tools, Dent Technology, Keco, Black Plague, Edgy Tools, PDR Pro Solutions & many more.

Our easy to use website makes buying PDR Tools quick, easy and hassle free.

All of our PDR Tools are stocked in the UK for quick despatch across world via DHL. Don't forget to keep up to date with our special offers via Facebook & Twitter.

Tell us how TDN Tools made you happy
Great products quick service
Many items often not stocked
, which means on occasion paying postage twice
Thank you for your feedback.
Due to the current pandemic, we are finding that a lot of our suppliers are experiencing delays when obtaining raw materials and with courier service levels. As such we have had to adjust our stock management process accordingly. We are working hard to keep the level of 'out of stock' items to a minimum.
Kind regards,
Sam at TDN Tools
the order arrived very quickly, thank you very much
very fast shipping, very good tool,
somewhat expensive shipping
BONA CALITAT
High quality of tools. Excellent delivery. Sometimes not all tools in stock.
Matériel de très bonne calite
Got the item in perfect conditions and on time
do not give discounts
I love the site and the quality of what they sell. They are always very helpful when I call them but I'm still waiting for glue sticks ,grommets and tap down tips from 4 months ago,I ordered multiple but only got 1 of each,so I've not ordered since,be nice if the stuff I ordered and payed for arrived
Hi David, sorry for the error on our part, I have rectified this today by sending you what was missed on your order. This was pure human error and is very unusual for us. We'll make sure it doesn't happen again.
TDN Tools is rated 4.78 based on 166 reviews