TDN Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend TDN Tools
Read TDN Tools Reviews

About TDN Tools:

TDN Tools offers a selection of Paintless Dent Removal Tools (PDR Tools) sourced from some of the most reputable PDR Tool suppliers in the world including Dentcraft, Ultra Dent, Anson, Elimadent, AV Tools, Dent Technology, Keco, Black Plague, Edgy Tools, PDR Pro Solutions & many more.

Our easy to use website makes buying PDR Tools quick, easy and hassle free.

All of our PDR Tools are stocked in the UK for quick despatch across world via DHL. Don't forget to keep up to date with our special offers via Facebook & Twitter.

Tell us how TDN Tools made you happy
Lovely jubbly! New gear on the way.. Always get to deal with you guys
TDN Tools 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Fantastic yet again thanks 😊
Great communication from start to finish and excellent time scale for delivery, 5*!
A great team of professionals. Excellent customer service and fast delivery.
Great service , really helpful team and second to none delivery. Well done guys....
Super fast delivery as normal
Thanks guys. Perfect like always.
TDN Tools 5 star review on 21st December 2020
Fantastic way of doing business fast and officiant delivery
Best company
The guys at TDN Tools are extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. Next day delivery as well what more can you ask for
Excellent quick service
Very helpful
Great service and prompt delivery as usual 👍
Thanks Mike
I have not yet received my order but I can say that the customer service was great.
Good selection of PDR tools, great comms and delivery on time
Der BESTE Shop in Europa mit sehr viel Auswahl. Toller Service über Facebook. 10 Sterne gibt es es mir. Beste Grüße Dellenfix
After considerable research I bought the Griffin slide hammer as I used Glexo Cold Glue and tabs.
Not all Slide hammers fit the Glexo Tabs as the threaded shaft of the Glexo tabs are slightly bigger in diameter than plastic hot glue tabs.
The Griffin is perfect and although 3kg, doesn't feel it and makes less effort when pulling dents. The build quality is excellent and as they say, it is Glexo proof. So if you do use cold glue systems, then I would definitely recommend the Griffin Slide hammer.
It might be expensive, but well worth the investment.
Excellent!!!
Thanks TDN!
I was very happy dealing with TDN. I felt I had a special situation and the folks at TDN went above and beyond to help me out. I’m very impressed, and I highly recommend them.
Очень быстрая доставка, все супер!
The TDN carts are top notch this is my second cart and I love them can’t go wrong with a TDN cart .
TDN Tools is rated 4.82 based on 216 reviews