TDN Tools Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend TDN Tools

About TDN Tools: TDN Tools offers a selection of Paintless Dent Removal Tools (PDR Tools) sourced from some of the most reputable PDR Tool suppliers in the world including Dentcraft, Ultra Dent, Anson, Elimadent, AV Tools, Dent Technology, Keco, Black Plague, Edgy Tools, PDR Pro Solutions & many more.

Our easy to use website makes buying PDR Tools quick, easy and hassle free.

All of our PDR Tools are stocked in the UK for quick despatch across world via DHL. Don't forget to keep up to date with our special offers via Facebook & Twitter.

How would you rate TDN Tools?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Always great service and helpful, there's not much they don't have, high recommend."
"PDR tech heaven! All the latest tools available, and a great stock of them too. Very knowledgeable guys there who are very helpful and give good advice when needed. Highly recommended"
Mark Clapham
Verified Buyer
"Great service as always. Excellent choice of tooling and very knowlageble in all aspects of dent removal."
Jonathon Williamsjoj
Unverified Reviewer
"The guys have a great knowledge and selection of tools and will always do their best to get you what you need wherever you are in the world!"
Dennis Reiche
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service. Called the office for some specific tool advice and had the right tools sorted and shipped out to me right away. Received my well packed parcel the next day. One stop shop. No need to order from multiple websites anymore as TDN is stocking everything on the market. 10/10"
Baptiste Moniot
Verified Buyer
"Matériel de très bonne calite"
Dennis Mertin
Verified Buyer
"Great shop, quick delivery, thumb up!!!"
"Great service and super fast delivery"
"Placed my order on Friday and was hoping for delivery on the Monday after the weekend. Over the moon when I received notification of delivery on Saturday morning. Less than 24 hours and I literally had my tool in my hand 😂😜 cheers guys👍"
"Very Qucik , most Tools aviable"
Seth Cochran
Verified Buyer
"Incredible service on impeccable tools. Amazing how fast they get tools to you in the U.S."
Ian Pritchard
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a few items over xmas and still received them in a excellent time. Thanks."
"I'm not receive my order yet, now."
Hi, we have tried on numerous occasions to contact you, we are based in the UK and you have selected "collect in store", if you wish for this item to be shipped to Canada then we would need to charge £29.00 for shipping. We will gladly ship to you on receipt of this payment or refund you if you did not realise we were based in the UK and would prefer to purchase from the USA. Best regards, Jordan @ TDN Tools
David Melling
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service as always. Product knowledge and advice is extensive. Everything was in stock and delivered next day. Wonderful thanks"
"Very knowledgeable guys, prompt delivery on tools"
"Got the item in perfect conditions and on time"
Darren Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Rang to speak to someone several times reference certain tools but no answer or call back. Despite that,very good selection of tools"
Sorry to hear this Darren, in the past the contact number shown was a mobile number and that person is engaged in meetings or overseas quite often. We now have members of staff that are in the office all day Monday to Friday so you should never have a problem contacting us, our main office number is 01733 902512 or 0800 04 33687.
William Obrien
Verified Buyer
"Online Purchase; will be excited to receive this hood stand from the TDN group. I'm happy the company is innovative and considers much before promoting, releasing, and sending out their tools for PDR technicians."
"One Of The Best Customer Service Ever !!!"
Dominic Bird
Verified Buyer
"TDN cant be faulted for there easy to use no fuss website, fair pricing compared to similar suppliers, and absolutely excellent speedy deliver which is fairly critical in our business, impressive company all round."
TDN Tools is rated 4.55 based on 47 reviews