TDN Tools Reviews

of reviewers recommend TDN Tools
Read TDN Tools Reviews

About TDN Tools:

TDN Tools offers a selection of Paintless Dent Removal Tools (PDR Tools) sourced from some of the most reputable PDR Tool suppliers in the world including Dentcraft, Ultra Dent, Anson, Elimadent, AV Tools, Dent Technology, Keco, Black Plague, Edgy Tools, PDR Pro Solutions & many more.

Our easy to use website makes buying PDR Tools quick, easy and hassle free.

All of our PDR Tools are stocked in the UK for quick despatch across world via DHL. Don't forget to keep up to date with our special offers via Facebook & Twitter.

Tell us how TDN Tools made you happy
I was very happy dealing with TDN. I felt I had a special situation and the folks at TDN went above and beyond to help me out. I’m very impressed, and I highly recommend them.
Очень быстрая доставка, все супер!
The TDN carts are top notch this is my second cart and I love them can’t go wrong with a TDN cart .
Simply the best
Excellent service and quick delivery
I purchased a gift card as a Christmas present. I was sent the gift card as an email. I contacted TDN to ask if they could send something tangible the could be opened on Christmas day. The person I spoke to was very helpful and he said he would ask marketing if anything could be sent. I am just awaiting a call back to see if anything can be done.
Again, very happy!!! with TDN Tools :)
TDN Tools 5 star review on 9th November 2020
Great products and excellent service!
Bought from TDN on many occasions over the years. Very professional outfit, delivery times are superb.
Well recommended!
TDN are great to deal with ,always deliver tools on time, and they are genuinely a nice bunch of people to deal with , always waiting to help you out with anything pdr related , cheers guys , james in Ireland
Tools arrived quickly
All good service...
Great responce...
Will buy from TDN Tools again soon...
👌
Fast delivery, and answer my technical problem fast too.
Excellent ,prompt service. Ordered on the Thursday , tools turned up Friday morning. Definatly ordering again from TDN Tools.
Great products quick service
Many items often not stocked
, which means on occasion paying postage twice
Thank you for your feedback.
Due to the current pandemic, we are finding that a lot of our suppliers are experiencing delays when obtaining raw materials and with courier service levels. As such we have had to adjust our stock management process accordingly. We are working hard to keep the level of 'out of stock' items to a minimum.
Kind regards,
Sam at TDN Tools
Excellent sales, service and shipping!
Absolutely the BEST !! Always GREAT service !! Always QUICK service !! Most of all just a GREAT group of people that is always kind and helpful on anything you need !
TDN Tools 5 star review on 5th October 2020
Great Service
Hi super rapide la livraison. Matériel de haute qualité. Merci a tdn tools
TDN Tools 5 star review on 3rd October 2020
Fast shipping, great tool (DoDa), and more money in our pockets for a such a great tool as the DoDa
TDN Tools is rated 4.79 based on 178 reviews