The Smartshop Reviews

62% of reviewers recommend The Smartshop

About The Smartshop: The Smartshop is a specialist retail business focussed on providing home automation and smart home products to both the public and the trade. The Smartshop is the official LightwaveRF store in the UK.

customercare@thesmartshop.co.uk

The Hayloft, Gawsworth Business CourtShellow Lane, North Rode

How would you rate The Smartshop ?

"customer care sport not good 9063807999"
"VERY BAD customer care sport not good"
"very very bad train services"
"customer care sport not good"
"I ordered an item then cancelled by phone. Was told I'd be refunded but still haven't been weeks later. Tried to phone and e-mail but have had no response. I've had to contact my bank now to try to get the payment refunded. Absolutely atrocious customer service."
"I am still waiting on a delivery made 5 days ago. I had my electrician lined up and had to cancel him. No response to email and no one answers the phone. Terrible service."
"Excellent web site, very fast response to questions, happy to order from again thank you"
Good afternoon Royston - Thank you for your comments, we will pass these on to the team. Look forward to hearing from you again. Regards, Smartshop
"I am going through the same issues as Mac, Order never arrived, then they said they would send another with tracking and that never arrived, cannot connect them by phone and emails go unanswered and no response either from their contact us form. Credit card company are now going to recover the payment"
"The service I received was fantastic and you had the product in stock and was able to deliver next day. I also had to ask questions regarding the product which was answered very quick. Thank you"
HI Debbie - Thanks for your great comments! Pleased to hear that you received wonderful service from the team. Have a great weekend. Smartshop
"I can only add to the previous poor reviews left on here recently. My experience in placing an order for LightwaveRF :- - Unlike most other online companies there is no communication/confirmation of despatch/tracking at all after initial order - Delivery timescales not met - Emails ignored - Chased order and told the order would be with me the following day – no sign of it after several days. - Contacted them again and was told that another package would be despatched. I asked for next day delivery in the circumstances – several days and order still not received. It is now almost 2 weeks since I placed the order – most similar companies would have the product delivered in <48hrs. Online ordering & deliveries are really slick these days – The Smart Shop just don’t get it ! I would strongly advise those who are thinking of using this company – DON’T !"
"Two orders placed over the last 2 weeks. Delivery on the first order took 6 days and the second order has still not arrived after 8 days. Slow! Online chat does not seem to be monitored and emails not responded too. Also, the phone number is often a recorded message that tells you to call back and has no option to leave a message. Not great really."
"Didn't get my order, sent several emails had one response tells me that my parcel had been sent and they wet waiting fir Royal Mail to let them know. I was also told if I didn't received within 24 hour they would arrange a replacement with next day delivery, however they never replied to my emails and there phone number is a joke. Don't buy anything from this company"
"I ordered several LightwasveRF lighting products from the Smartshop. When they arrived 2 of the items were incorrect. I contacted customer services who said it was an error on their part and they would send the correct parts for next day delivery. No parts showed up. 3 days later when I managed to get through on their phone line I was told I'd get a call back after the courier had been contacted. No call back was received. I sent several emails. Not one was responded to. I managed to contact customer service again after a week and was told my parts had been undelivered and returned to the Smartshop. Again I was assured of next day delivery and a tracking number by email - no parts, no tracking number. This company customer service is appalling. I will NEVER use them again."
"Excellent online shop. The price was good and competitive. I made a mistake on my order and had to give them a call to change it. Not a problem. The lady I spoke to sorted it out instantly. Would use again!"
HI Gareth - Thanks for your great feedback! We will ensure the team are aware of your comments. Look forward to hearing from you again soon. Lauren, Smartshop
Mr Stuart S
Verified Buyer
"Very good service but written instructions for LightwaveRF light controller were poor. I had to go on to the website as pairing buttons on controller were not specified as such. I know this isn't caused by Smartshop but I thought it was right to mention it."
HI Stuart - Thanks for leaving your comments for the team. Glad to hear that you were pleased with the service from the team. We will pass your comments forward to LightwaveRF in regards to the documentation. Thanks again! Lauren, Smartshop
"This is the first time I have bought Smart products and I am very impressed with the quality of delivery service offered."
Good morning Andy - Thanks for your great comment. Pleased to hear your items arrived swiftly! We will pass your great feedback on to the team. Look forward to hearing from you again soon. Lauren, Smartshop
Mr Carey J
Verified Buyer
"Good pricing, delivery but don't expect any support once you have your purchase."
Good morning Carey - Thank you for leaving your feedback. I am pleased to hear you were happy with delivery and our prices. I'm disappointed to hear that you haven't received the support needed. I will pick this up and arrange for the team to get in touch immediately. Lauren, Smartshop
"I have placed 2 orders so far and delivery was good. I have recently contacted customer support as unfortunately I have an issue with one of the switches and they couldn't have been quicker to respond. Lauren had arranged a replacement very quickly. Fast delivery and good prices are great but after sales support is amazing too."
Good afternoon Peter - Thanks so much for your wonderful comments. We are pleased to hear Lauren arranged your replacement quickly, we will ensure to pass on your comments to Lauren. Look forward to hearing from you again soon. Charlotte, Smartshop
Mr Anthony H
Verified Buyer
"The various devices I ordered were easy to install once I mastered the task of linking them to both a remote and a smartphone. The videos covering aspects of installation were more useful than the instruction sheets included with each device, in particular for the handheld remote. However the Help Desk staff were very helpful and usefull. I will certainly recommend Lightwave to any friends looking to install smart technology into their homes."
"Delivered my stuff really quickly and got it for a great price. I will definitely be using you guys and girls again! Thanks ????????"
Good morning Adam - Thanks so much for your great feedback. We will pass your comments on to the team! We are lucky to have such great customers! Look forward to hearing from you again. Lauren, Smartshop
The Smartshop is rated 3.61 based on 74 reviews