TC Branding Group Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TC Branding Group

Saxon Court, Grymsdyke Farm, Main Road, Buckinghamshire

Click Here

Tell us how TC Branding Group made you happy

"Polite, got my order to be as I wanted it."
"Continue to provide innovative suggestions to our varied and sometimes weird requests. Fast response to samples and quotations Invoicing always correct Understand our brand and image - nothing shabby!"
"Excellent customer service and product quality. Speedy delivery"
(Eurovia Group Ltd) - Posted 2 years ago
"All requests have been met with speed and professionalism"
(ISS Mediclean Ltd, Woking) - Posted 2 years ago
"Absolutely brilliant, they couldn't have been better. Great products which when they arrived didn't disappoint as the quality was excellent. Lucy, my account contact, was really helpful in ensuring that we ordered the right product with the logo formulated in the best way and I was absolutely delighted with the finished products. The products arrived on time as promised (in fact one batch was early) and the after-sales follow up to ensure that we were happy with everything was spot on. TC Branding really do stand out and I wouldn't hesitate to place an order with them again in the future."
"Very prompt service handling my urgent request. Excellent prices. Ensured tight delivery times were met and gave me excellent options for a second even tighter gift delivery. First time I had used and very impressed."
"Friendly service, good price, speedy delivery"
"Whenever I contact TC Group with a request for support the service and standard of the goods I receive are always excellent- Thank you."
"Easy to log in and do my order. Kept informed at all times and delivery was next day. All in all an excellent service."
"A great team that I depend upon time after time and they never let me down. Always being responsive to my needs and proactive in coming up with new and exciting ideas."
"I received excellent help when I queried purchasing an item for costs and availability. I raised the order and the goods were delivered in record time exactly as requested."
"Great products, Great Prices, Fantastic service."
"We had a short deadline to produce event material in the way of a gazebo and kite flags. A quick phone call, followed by quotes and timescale for production enabled us to have a powerful trade stand at the event we were attending. Excellent service and liaison throughout the whole process. Chris Smith Brand manager Southend Wheelers"
"Very efficient and quick service, quick response from Sarah"
"Very quick turn around on support and product delivery."
"When particular product was discontinued the company went to great lengths to find an alternative product and gave a selection of options."
"The representatives I spoke to were both helpful and knowledgeable, my order was placed quickly and arrived on-time."
"Very friendly and helpful team. Items has been delivered on time and good quality."
"Very prompt in supplying goods and willing to work with the client"
"Always friendly and quick to respond, they help with ideas too! Quality of products is always reliable."
TC Branding Group is rated 4.79 based on 112 reviews