Tanya Batteries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tanya Batteries

Tell us how Tanya Batteries made you happy
AVOID IF YOU VALUE YOUR TIME & MONEY. AVOID. Tanya will make it so difficult to honor warranty agreements, it won't be worth the cost or time. I bought an 063 Enduroline Car Battery 45Ah with a 4 year warranty. After less than 2 years. It repeatedly failed to sustain a charge enough to start a Petrol Ford Fiesta if the car was not driven for two days (a weekend). Since I need the car to get to work, I replaced it with a Bosch S5, and it sustains a charge, even after not driving for two days. When asked to honor the warranty, Tanya said that I would need to pay for the shipment, and if they find fault in it, they would send the same manufacturer's battery as a replacement. It turns out that shipping a battery is very costly. It also turns out that Enduroline batteries are rubbish. Why would I costly shipping when the battery is faulty? Why would I want another rubbish battery? Next time, I will stick with ordering from a local store who will honor warranty agreements. AVOID THIS ONLINE STORE, unless you happen to live close to their store in Wales.
Battery doesn't hold charge (voltage is dropping after few days and available capacity is only around 30Ah! Prior placing online order, I have called Tayna sales to ask about manufacturing date of batteries. ... I was ensured, that batteries sold are as fresh as possible. Well, this battery I have received is according manuf. number code almost 4 years old! I wont bother to contact Tayna anymore, as per other reviews they are making warranty claims as difficult as possible. Better to buy elsewhere next time.
Battery failed. Did return it but counter staff refused to honour guarantee without original receipt. I did explain it was 250 miles away at the accountants but they just dismissed me out of hand. One to avoid I think.
Do not use this company.First we had a faulty battery.They replaced it with another that did not work at all.They have refused to replace that and we are currently talking to Trading Standards.They have refused to send us the latest battery back so it can be independently tested.Very rude when contacted and previous bad reveiws are all deleted.
I wrote to Tanya after buying 3 batteries from them, asking for advice as one of which was not holding charge. I didn't get the courtesy of a reply.
Worst company ever rip off merchants selling faulty batterys and blaming the customer Keep well clear use euro car parts gsf or anywhere else but here. tried to charge me to return the faulty rubbish the call batterys
Purchased my leisure battery9 months ago for my camper its permenantly on trickle charge unless we are away. It’s just died, on return to Tayna I received the reply “I'm afraid to report that while the battery has failed, it has not failed due to manufacturing defects, but has failed due to not being kept charged. If a battery is not kept above 12v, sulphation will occur“ oh really ! I’d be interested to know (and woukdtrading standards) if they have ever changed a battery under warranty. All the good reviews are on quick delivery, none based on after sales care. Avoid
Nach 2 Wochen kaputt. Kein Ersatz
Batteries died just after two months. Tayna Batteries does not honour the warranty.
Had a bad batterie, had it tested and sent report in. Wanted me to keep trying to charge it and pay to return myself. Has a 4 Year warranty and only owned 4 motnths. Been 10 days now so had to buy another battery from loacal garage. Don’t waste your money!!
Cheap batteries but service / delivery shocking. Uses UK Mail to deliver. Promised next day delivery never arrived and they didn’t know where it was. I had to do all the chasing and waste a whole day. No comp offered and didn’t care. Euro car parts price match so will use them in future
Tanya Batteries is rated 4.81 based on 325 reviews