Tanya Batteries Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

96.82%
Industry Average
Excellent service from Tanya Batteries. The battery arrived quicker than I expected it. It was fully charged and my bike (BMW 1200 RT) started first press of the button. The battery was also cheaper than I had seen it elsewhere on the internet.
posted 1 week ago - John Ray
It’s my third purchase from Tayna in… It’s my third purchase from Tayna in last 10 years for various cars and I can honestly say their prices and service is 2nd to none.
posted 2 weeks ago - Aaron
posted 2 weeks ago - Aaron
Excellent service from Tanya. Battery delivered quickly and very well packaged, fully charged and ready for fitting to my Alfa.
posted 2 weeks ago - Terry
bought a battery for my MX5 excellent choice and feedback system to ensure you have the correct one as some site recommendations are not correct.The battery arrived safely well packed and fully charged ,competitive price 5 star service on an item that has caused problems in the past from other suppliers
posted 1 month ago - dave thornton
On the strength of the outcome of the tests, I brought two more in May 2016 as my test batteries for when I do service and repairs of APC UPS units.
posted 1 month ago - JM
1st class service and products.
posted 1 month ago - Paul Bryan
Good service with good price. Recommended.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Excellent service. Fast delivery fitted to the wifes 2010 mondeo e
posted 1 month ago - william short
After DHL mysteriously mislaid my original order in transit Tayna immediately dispatched a replacement. Brilliant service, and a great price too
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous