Tanya Batteries Customer Service Reviews

Tanya Batteries have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

98.13%
Industry Average
" great service, delivery and price! "
posted 1 week ago - second city motor co
" Looking for batteries for a boat inverter bank. Good website, easy to find what you need. Good cost even after looking at all other sites. Batteries arrived on time, well packed. Just a no fuss, does what they say service, cant fault. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Gary Greenwood
" Fantastic service, quick delivery and very impressive battery for a competitive price. Would recommend to everybody! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I have used Tanya Batteries for motorcycle and car batteries and have been very satisfied with all aspects of their service. The prices apppeared competitive and delivery on time. You can phone for advice, as I did and found them very helpful. I can't remember if the delivery arrived the next day or the one after, but it was speedy enough. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Phil
" Fantastic service from Tayna - I had a query on a battery, and the response time was astounding! Within 1-2 minutes I had a response with a link to the battery that I needed. Purchased it and it was perfect for my car. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Sean
" Great efficient service with the best price on the internet. Thanks! "
posted 3 weeks ago - Mark
" I found Tayna batteries very competitively priced and the delivery time excellent. I have been fortunate in never having to return an item or request a refund, but would expect good service there too! Definitely recommended! "
posted 1 month ago - Andy
" Excellent enquiry service And good value purchase and prompt delivery no hesitation to use this company again "
posted 1 month ago - Goldfish
" I just left a review for Tayna Batteries and when I went to check that it had been posted I realised my phone had auto uncorrected Tayna to Tanya and I can not now edit it. 🙈 Then I noticed the same mistake in the title of this review. Lol! Either way Tayna/Tanya excellent price and service! 👍🏼 "
posted 1 month ago - Guy Russell
" I have been using Tanya Batteries for many many years now and the service is absolutely outstanding. "
posted 1 month ago - Guy Russell