Tanya Batteries Reviews

Happiness Grade

Tanya Batteries have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

Price - Excellent

97.93%
Industry Average
After DHL mysteriously mislaid my original order in transit Tayna immediately dispatched a replacement. Brilliant service, and a great price too
- Anonymous
Excellent price, super fast and well packaged delivery- will be my go-to in the future!
- Matt Rice

Delivery - Fast

92.59%
- Matt Rice
- Anonymous
I purchased through their ebay listing, i picked them as they had pretty quick delivery, they contacted me back straight away, even though it was a sunday to confirm i had the correct battery for my car as i had picked the larger of the batteries suitable for my car.
- terry limby
B

Refunds - Easy

75.00%
Industry Average
I found Tayna batteries very competitively priced and the delivery time excellent. I have been fortunate in never having to return an item or request a refund, but would expect good service there too! Definitely recommended!
- Andy
From the beginning you go on their website and they quote the right battery for your reg. Then delivery is usually when expected or sooner, and the battery does the job. I've bought 3 or 4 batteries from them for a number of vehicles. Can't comment on returns or refunds as everything has always been tickety-boo.
- Alan Davies
a full refund or replacements which would sent out as soon as the Christmas/New Year chaos was over.
- Russell
97.93%
- Anonymous
Ordered car batteries several times from Tayna. Great service and good price with prompt delivery. Highly recommended.