Tanya Batteries Insights

Tanya Batteries have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

Happiness Grade

Price - Excellent

97.81%
Industry Average
" Great website which helps you find the right battery for your vehicle. Good clear information and help video's. Plus great prices and quick delivery. Battery arrived well packed and with clear instructions. "
- Martin Curwood
" The price for the batteries I bought were the best I could find anywhere, on line or in stores. The batteries were shipped with a very reasonable shipping cost, packaged on a pallet with protective packaging above them. They arrived in perfect condition. I can’t fault the service I have been provided so far. Would recommend Tayna Batteries highly and wouldn’t hesitate to buy further from them. "
- Anonymous
" Best price and quality with very fast tracked delivery. Can't ask for more , highly recommended. "
Write your review on Tanya Batteries

Delivery - Fast

92.90%
- Martin Curwood
" Great service, knowledgeable staff, super quick delivery. "
- Keith
" Fast delivery. thank you "
- matt greenwod
B

Refunds - Easy

75.00%
Industry Average
" I found Tayna batteries very competitively priced and the delivery time excellent. I have been fortunate in never having to return an item or request a refund, but would expect good service there too! Definitely recommended! "
- Andy
" From the beginning you go on their website and they quote the right battery for your reg. Then delivery is usually when expected or sooner, and the battery does the job. I've bought 3 or 4 batteries from them for a number of vehicles. Can't comment on returns or refunds as everything has always been tickety-boo. "
- Alan Davies
" a full refund or replacements which would sent out as soon as the Christmas/New Year chaos was over. "
- Russell
97.87%
Industry Average
" A great range of products and quick and efficient service. Highly recommended. "
- Simon White
" Great service, knowledgeable staff, super quick delivery. "
- Keith