Tanya Batteries Insights

Tanya Batteries have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

Happiness Grade

Price - Excellent

97.22%
- second city motor co
" Easy to order on the website and get the right battery by brand, size and type. Always well packed, fully charged and ready to fit with fast delivery. With keen prices I always order from Tanya. "
- William W.
" I purchased a battery for my Land rover discovery 2. The price was very good, Delivery very fast and it starts the car first time even in the cold weather. I am very pleased with my purchase and will definitely buy from Tayna Batteries again. "
Write your review on Tanya Batteries

Delivery - Fast

91.45%
- William W.
B

Refunds - Easy

75.00%
Industry Average
" I found Tayna batteries very competitively priced and the delivery time excellent. I have been fortunate in never having to return an item or request a refund, but would expect good service there too! Definitely recommended! "
- Andy
" From the beginning you go on their website and they quote the right battery for your reg. Then delivery is usually when expected or sooner, and the battery does the job. I've bought 3 or 4 batteries from them for a number of vehicles. Can't comment on returns or refunds as everything has always been tickety-boo. "
- Alan Davies
" a full refund or replacements which would sent out as soon as the Christmas/New Year chaos was over. "
- Russell
98.13%
- second city motor co
" Looking for batteries for a boat inverter bank. Good website, easy to find what you need. Good cost even after looking at all other sites. Batteries arrived on time, well packed. Just a no fuss, does what they say service, cant fault. "
- Gary Greenwood
" Fantastic service, quick delivery and very impressive battery for a competitive price. Would recommend to everybody! "