Tanya Batteries Reviews

Happiness Grade

Tanya Batteries have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds.

Price - Excellent

96.84%
Industry Average
I searched the internet and found Tayna batteries. The battery I wanted was a good price and delivered on time. The battery was well wrapped and packaged and seems fine. I realise time will tell regarding the battery but based upon my experience with them I would use them again for future purchases.
- David
Tayna (not Tanya) batteries offers quality batteries at a competitive price and fulfils their aims of having the product delivered in the stated window of time. I have bought batteries for both my car and my motorbike and have not been disappointed by any aspect of the purchases. thank you, Tayna.
- Tony
Local supplier, great price, 4 year warranty and quick delivery, no complaints, highly recommended.
- Anonymous

Delivery - Fast

91.95%
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Great company to deal with
- Dani Palomares
- Anonymous
You can't get better for the price including generally next day delivery.
- JR
A-

Refunds - Easy

83.33%
Industry Average
I found Tayna batteries very competitively priced and the delivery time excellent. I have been fortunate in never having to return an item or request a refund, but would expect good service there too! Definitely recommended!
- Andy
From the beginning you go on their website and they quote the right battery for your reg. Then delivery is usually when expected or sooner, and the battery does the job. I've bought 3 or 4 batteries from them for a number of vehicles. Can't comment on returns or refunds as everything has always been tickety-boo.
- Alan Davies
a full refund or replacements which would sent out as soon as the Christmas/New Year chaos was over.
- Russell
96.89%
Industry Average
Very good service Very well packed This is the second time I have used this company. To be recommended. Sorted out what battery I needed over the telephone Thank you Tayna
- Richard
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Great company to deal with
- Dani Palomares
I used to shop around but these days I'll always go straight to Tayna as I know their price and service will be the best on the market.
- JR