Tanya Batteries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tanya Batteries

Tell us how Tanya Batteries made you happy
My first time ordering from Tayna and very pleased with the service received. Battery was well packed preventing any damage from transport as well and fast delivery. Will definitely come back for future transactions.
Always getting the right battery is top but with tayna batteries you get the right item each time
Fast service, battery works perfectly
I am in the mobility scooter business and I regularly recommend and supply Tayna batteries to customers. Tayna are reliable and I have complete confidence in their service.
Great customer support, packaging and prices, ultra fast shipping. Ordered battery for my MX5, fits perfectly. I recommand this seller.
Superbly fast service, very cooperatively priced and a quality product
I bought my battery for GSX1300 Suzuki model from them and they are running just perfect after 3 years too.
Battery failed. Did return it but counter staff refused to honour guarantee without original receipt. I did explain it was 250 miles away at the accountants but they just dismissed me out of hand. One to avoid I think.
This is my third battery from Tanya. As previously excellent price and service, very fast delivery and very well packaged.
Great Product, Fast Delivery, Highly Recommended.
Good choice of products at keen prices. Prompt delivery. Batteries well packaged.
Knowledgeable staff, good products, prompt safe delivery and competitive low prices for quality kit
I think the cheapest batteries available in comparison. Fast service. Would highly recommend!
Deliverd next day fitted in 20 mins started right off well done tanya batteries. Best price on the web. Many thanks. Bill
Simply the easiest and cheapest way to buy a new battery!
great service, delivery and price!
Easy to order on the website and get the right battery by brand, size and type. Always well packed, fully charged and ready to fit with fast delivery. With keen prices I always order from Tanya.
Looking for batteries for a boat inverter bank. Good website, easy to find what you need. Good cost even after looking at all other sites. Batteries arrived on time, well packed. Just a no fuss, does what they say service, cant fault.
I purchased a battery for my Land rover discovery 2. The price was very good, Delivery very fast and it starts the car first time even in the cold weather. I am very pleased with my purchase and will definitely buy from Tayna Batteries again.
Nothing to complain about, unexceptionable packaging of products, batteries always full and in perfect condition. You can only make compliments.
Tanya Batteries is rated 4.81 based on 326 reviews