Tanya Batteries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tanya Batteries

Tell us how Tanya Batteries made you happy
Absolutely disgracefull. Would never buy another battery from this company. Only had the battery for less than a year when it failed. Followed all their advice like recharging (many times) but when complaining, they wanted me to return the battery to them, at my cost.They said they would test it, but with no independant witness to verify their findings, they could have told me anything.so, in the meantime i would be without the car for probably a few weeks. I asked them for a replacement, or refund but got told to return the battery to them, at my cost. Was considering legal action against Tayna, but this would have meant many weeks of legal action and all the time i would not have been able to use my car. Decided that i would purchase a new battery from my local supplier, and if, which i doubt, i had problems, then at least i could get it sorted locally. I have now had to buy 2 battereis within a year. Would certainly not recommend buying a battery from this company as their customer service is abysmal.
1st class service and products.
Sales process very good an efficient,, first company that takes delivery serious... enough to end sms informing me of delivery slot thus saving me a lot of avoidable wasted time. Pity more companies dont make this effort
Good service with good price. Recommended.
Excellent service. Fast delivery fitted to the wifes 2010 mondeo e
After DHL mysteriously mislaid my original order in transit Tayna immediately dispatched a replacement. Brilliant service, and a great price too
Excellent price, super fast and well packaged delivery- will be my go-to in the future!
Professionali con ottimo prezzo. Sicura e accurata la spedizione. Consigliati tutti. Grazie e al prossimo acquisto.
Great service everytime! Next day delivery! Best prices! Thanks TANYA
I purchased through their ebay listing, i picked them as they had pretty quick delivery, they contacted me back straight away, even though it was a sunday to confirm i had the correct battery for my car as i had picked the larger of the batteries suitable for my car. It arrived on the day listed and fitted with no issues. It was 25 pound cheaper than the same model on Eurocarparts and that was with their 35 percent discount. Will deffo use again A +.
Telephone answered promptly, good advice from staff, prompt free delivery, well packed, ready charged and a very good price,
Ordered car batteries several times from Tayna. Great service and good price with prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
Fantastic battery at a fantastic price and super fast delivery, what more can I say.
AVOID IF YOU VALUE YOUR TIME & MONEY. AVOID. Tanya will make it so difficult to honor warranty agreements, it won't be worth the cost or time. I bought an 063 Enduroline Car Battery 45Ah with a 4 year warranty. After less than 2 years. It repeatedly failed to sustain a charge enough to start a Petrol Ford Fiesta if the car was not driven for two days (a weekend). Since I need the car to get to work, I replaced it with a Bosch S5, and it sustains a charge, even after not driving for two days. When asked to honor the warranty, Tanya said that I would need to pay for the shipment, and if they find fault in it, they would send the same manufacturer's battery as a replacement. It turns out that shipping a battery is very costly. It also turns out that Enduroline batteries are rubbish. Why would I costly shipping when the battery is faulty? Why would I want another rubbish battery? Next time, I will stick with ordering from a local store who will honor warranty agreements. AVOID THIS ONLINE STORE, unless you happen to live close to their store in Wales.
Very competitive prices and quick delivery service
Very good battery and price
Battery doesn't hold charge (voltage is dropping after few days and available capacity is only around 30Ah! Prior placing online order, I have called Tayna sales to ask about manufacturing date of batteries. ... I was ensured, that batteries sold are as fresh as possible. Well, this battery I have received is according manuf. number code almost 4 years old! I wont bother to contact Tayna anymore, as per other reviews they are making warranty claims as difficult as possible. Better to buy elsewhere next time.
Very good packed and shipped quick per Amazone.de to Lörrach, I’ve got it within 4-5 days as a a Swiss biker who has a German Postal adress in Lörrach near Basel / Switzerland
A great range of products and quick and efficient service. Highly recommended.
Great website which helps you find the right battery for your vehicle. Good clear information and help video's. Plus great prices and quick delivery. Battery arrived well packed and with clear instructions.
Tanya Batteries is rated 4.80 based on 332 reviews