Tanya Batteries Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tanya Batteries

How would you rate Tanya Batteries?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
aarc13

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tanya Batteries in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Aarc13
"I was looking for a good car battery charger and I found this company to be by far the cheapest so naturally I thought there was a catch as I couldn't find many reviews of the site. I decided to risk it and I'm glad I did as they were very professional and I saved £70 on the next cheapest charger so I decided to write this review in case others have the same dilemma. So fully recommended."
"Extremely curtious staff, good hospitality, they took great care in explaining all the paperwork and the working of the car."
Tanya Batteries is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews