Tanya Batteries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tanya Batteries

Tell us how Tanya Batteries made you happy
Fast service and great prices compared to vintage parts sites
Received when promised well packed installed tested and working all good
Very good service Very well packed This is the second time I have used this company. To be recommended. Sorted out what battery I needed over the telephone Thank you Tayna
Excellent service. Fast delivery. Great company to deal with
I searched the internet and found Tayna batteries. The battery I wanted was a good price and delivered on time. The battery was well wrapped and packaged and seems fine. I realise time will tell regarding the battery but based upon my experience with them I would use them again for future purchases.
Tayna (not Tanya) batteries offers quality batteries at a competitive price and fulfils their aims of having the product delivered in the stated window of time. I have bought batteries for both my car and my motorbike and have not been disappointed by any aspect of the purchases. thank you, Tayna.
Local supplier, great price, 4 year warranty and quick delivery, no complaints, highly recommended.
Have been using Tayna for all of my APC UPS battery replacements (on 3 UPS) for around the the last 5 years. I go for the cheap and cheerful non-OEM batteries which are at most a quarter of the price of an APC replacement and so far every single one has lasted at least 3 years with constant use. You can't get better for the price including generally next day delivery. I used to shop around but these days I'll always go straight to Tayna as I know their price and service will be the best on the market. Never change, Tayna!
Faultless service and the best price I found online for the Bosch I wanted. The battery arrived quickly, very well packaged and fully charged ready to go. This was my first time replacing my own battery (with a bit of help from Youtube) and it went like a dream. Will recommend you to others.
poor cutsomer service
Excellent service from Tanya Batteries. The battery arrived quicker than I expected it. It was fully charged and my bike (BMW 1200 RT) started first press of the button. The battery was also cheaper than I had seen it elsewhere on the internet.
It’s my third purchase from Tayna in… It’s my third purchase from Tayna in last 10 years for various cars and I can honestly say their prices and service is 2nd to none. The selection of batteries and specifications and dimensions give you accurate information for the current fitment to your respective vehicle. I needed a battery for my Seat Alhambra 2.0 TDI 2007. Euro car parts trade wanted circa £90 for the Exide EA722, Tayna supplied it for £63.28 inc VAT plus delivery. This latest purchase surpassed expectations, I could have gone for the Exide EA770 760 CCA but this Exide 722 at 720 CCA cranks my vehicle discernibly stronger than my eight year old Exide Excell 680 CCA ever did, even when it was new. The new Carbon boost 2.0 design does what it says on the promotional material, the battery maintains a consistent charge and adapts to any power demands and recharges upto 1.5 times faster and holds charge for longer. There’s no more dimming of headlights when power is switched or required for demisting or heated seats. The lights are also brighter and there’s less load on the alternator. Altogether it’s a satisfactory purchase.
Excellent service from Tanya. Battery delivered quickly and very well packaged, fully charged and ready for fitting to my Alfa.
Ordered, delivered and I fitted it within 36hours, top battery, well packaged at a fantastic price, can't ask for much more!
Good value easily fitted very pleased
Bought an MTD lawnmower battery. Quick delivery and very well packed. Great fit, and double the capacity of the original, but so much cheaper!
bought a battery for my MX5 excellent choice and feedback system to ensure you have the correct one as some site recommendations are not correct.The battery arrived safely well packed and fully charged ,competitive price 5 star service on an item that has caused problems in the past from other suppliers
Good products, price and delivery.
Next day delivery promised. Battery still did not arrive after 3 days. Order cancelled - but battery still delivered to next door neighbour and account charged. Useless customer service - needed to get refund from credit card service. Avoid this company if you don't want problems.
Tanya Batteries is rated 4.78 based on 353 reviews