Tanya Batteries Reviews

69% of reviewers recommend Tanya Batteries

Tell us how Tanya Batteries made you happy

Live Chat
"Nach 2 Wochen kaputt. Kein Ersatz"
Are you Tanya Batteries? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Tanya Batteries receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Batteries died just after two months. Tayna Batteries does not honour the warranty."
"Had a bad batterie, had it tested and sent report in. Wanted me to keep trying to charge it and pay to return myself. Has a 4 Year warranty and only owned 4 motnths. Been 10 days now so had to buy another battery from loacal garage. Don’t waste your money!!"
"Cheap batteries but service / delivery shocking. Uses UK Mail to deliver. Promised next day delivery never arrived and they didn’t know where it was. I had to do all the chasing and waste a whole day. No comp offered and didn’t care. Euro car parts price match so will use them in future"
"Excellent service from ordering to delivery."
"excellent service ,communications/help.Good product ,prompt"
"A very good company it was a pleasure to buy from them"
"Excellent company to deal with answered all questions promptly extremely helpfull Next day delivery can’t fault them"
"Offered good price and recommended much better product than offered by Euro car pats at better price"
"I was looking for a good car battery charger and I found this company to be by far the cheapest so naturally I thought there was a catch as I couldn't find many reviews of the site. I decided to risk it and I'm glad I did as they were very professional and I saved £70 on the next cheapest charger so I decided to write this review in case others have the same dilemma. So fully recommended."
"Extremely curtious staff, good hospitality, they took great care in explaining all the paperwork and the working of the car."
"Excellent delivery and item."
"first class service quick delivery,,,,"
Tanya Batteries is rated 3.77 based on 13 reviews