Tanya Batteries Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Tanya Batteries

How would you rate Tanya Batteries ?

"Cheap batteries but service / delivery shocking. Uses UK Mail to deliver. Promised next day delivery never arrived and they didn’t know where it was. I had to do all the chasing and waste a whole day. No comp offered and didn’t care. Euro car parts price match so will use them in future"
"Excellent service from ordering to delivery."
"A very good company it was a pleasure to buy from them"
"Excellent company to deal with answered all questions promptly extremely helpfull Next day delivery can’t fault them"
"Offered good price and recommended much better product than offered by Euro car pats at better price"
"I was looking for a good car battery charger and I found this company to be by far the cheapest so naturally I thought there was a catch as I couldn't find many reviews of the site. I decided to risk it and I'm glad I did as they were very professional and I saved £70 on the next cheapest charger so I decided to write this review in case others have the same dilemma. So fully recommended."
"Extremely curtious staff, good hospitality, they took great care in explaining all the paperwork and the working of the car."
Tanya Batteries is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews