Taylor & Henderson Reviews

of reviewers recommend Taylor & Henderson
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Taylor & Henderson Reviews

About Taylor & Henderson:

Taylor & Henderson Solicitors is a general law practice. Our solicitors can advise you on a wide range of legal matters. Feel free to contact us any time to discuss a legal concern. The earlier you can involve us, the better.

We're the largest firm of solicitors in North Ayrshire, operating five offices across the region. Our dedicated departments can provide advice on house sales, purchases and leases, business law, charities, children's referrals, criminal law and family law.

Taylor & Henderson also specialises in elderly care advice, wills, powers of attorney, guardianship orders and inheritance advice.

On my mother's passing, Taylor and Henderson were the solicitors processing legal issues associated with estate closure. As Executor, I liaised with and found staff friendly and efficient throughout. I would have no hesitation in recommending Taylor and Henderson.

G. McCourt
I instructed Taylor & Henderson on two occasions. The first was in connection with contentious probate and the second in connection with conveyancing. I found them to be professional and courteous at all times, and especially sympathetic when dealing with the contentious probate. I would recommended them.
From start to finish we had excellent service from Jacqui and Keirsten. Always available on the phone or appointment.
A perfect job. No hitches or surprises. Could not fault Taylor and Henderson.
Nothing was to much trouble all questions were answerd .HIGHLY recommended
Great, attentive service. Highly recommended.
I chose Taylor and Henderson as most of the sold boards in the village were theirs. From the initial inspection to the completion of the sale they were a very friendly and professional team.
The estate agency staff were very professional and easy to deal with. We had an amazing initial response to our house largely down to the estate agency staff being very proactive with their contact list. We were given comprehensive feedback after every viewing. We would have no hesitation in recommending Taylor & Henderson to sell your home.
Great service nothing was too much trouble. Would definitely recommend! Keirsten was fab. Thank you
Exceptional service from Taylor and Henderson. Andrew Blair and Rebecca McKillop were first class,helpful and courteous at all times.
Very Professional and knowledgable staff. Able to assist with all queries in a timely manner. It was pleasure dealing with them and were patient and helpful throughout the whole process. Would definetly do business again and highly recommend their services.
I cannot thank Taylor & Henderson enough for the wonderful service and great communication they have given me when buying my property and selling my old property. They are a wonderful solicitors and I will always pick them first when requiring this service.
i recently just sold my house through taylor and henderson and was very lucky to have kimberley as my solicitor. unfortunately there were some setbacks from the purchasers side but kimberley and legal secretary carla helped me through each step giving me constant feed back and doing everything in there power to speed things along so as not to postpone my travel arrangements. i would recommend taylor and hendersons to anyone looking to sell or but a property or even just looking for legal advise couldn’t fault the service i was given.
I’ve used Taylor and Henderson and few times now and have been impressed with the excellent service I have received on all occasions. My house was sold within 6 months without any issues and all communication was quick, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend their service to anyone who is buying or selling their property. Thank you very much.
Very professional company from reception to the top of the tree.
We recently marketed our house with Taylor and Henderson. We sold within 10 days a closing date was set after 1 day and we were kept up to date every step of the way. Superb customer service from all staff at largs and saltcoats branch. I would highly recommend them.
Thanks again
Every time I use Taylor Henderson I get first class service. I never gave to chase anything. I know they are already doing it in the background for me. If I call any of them I get a call back.
We have used this company on several occasions for buying and selling property and have found them very helpful. They keep you informed and our last purchase was completed within two weeks.
Would highly recommend Taylor Henderson. Great communication from a friendly and approachable team
Andy and Paula worked efficiently together and the sale of our flat went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend using this team again as Andy is always on hand to help, and is enthusiastic and very clued up in his field.
Taylor & Henderson is rated 4.92 based on 118 reviews