Taylor CVs Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Taylor CVs
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Taylor CVs made you happy

"Absolute Rubbish Cowboy Company I had my CV written by Lee Jones, it was the gold service. The CV was late, and when I emailed to ask where it was I was told it had been sent (this is a trend) The CV had typos, additional spelt Addioanal among others The margins not set correctly (Response "The 2nd bullet point does fit on the page, I admit that it does extend a bit further than the other sentences however I have re-aligned this one point for you.") LinkedIn profile written too long. Before you part with many cash, if you still want to, read the guarantee very carefully Quick update After an email conversation where Cecilia Richardson told me she was brutal I had this response Hi there Sean, Our complaints policy is located within our Terms and Conditions. All calls are recorded for quality and training purposes. I will no longer be communicating with you, we will have a formal response sent directly to your address. Have a lovely day. Cecelia Richmond Note the all calls are recorded, I've opened a case with the ICO Note we will no longer be communicating with, guess that will be the end of my unlimited updates and CV satisfaction guarantee. I will let trading standards know"
Are you Taylor CVs? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Taylor CVs receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Carol has been absolutely fab. From start to finish... the communication has been wonderful and she has managed to take the vague information i provided and produce an articulate and professional document. I have no doubt that my new CV and covering letter is going to work wonders for me."
"Just returned for a new CV to target a new role and Angela has done an amazing job for me! Absolutely incredible and all in less than 24 hour. Superb! Thanks again."
"I am a returning customer, they did a fantastic job on my CV. I purchased the CV service 7 weeks ago and received an interview offer for a Monday. I returned for interview coaching which was completed by Bill. I completed interview coaching last week on Friday and found it very helpful and I felt fully prepared for my interview Monday. Thanks to Taylor's and Bill, I am now starting my new role as Operations Director in January. Cheers guys! Highly recommend."
"I was assigned Jessica and I couldn't be happier. She was so knowledgable and helpful, she really made me comfortable with the whole process. In just 24 hours, my new CV was completed and I was chuffed to bits with it. Thank you Jessica and thank you Taylor's. A very happy customer!!!!!!!"
Taylor CVs is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews