Taylor CVs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Taylor CVs

How would you rate Taylor CVs?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Taylor CVs in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I am a returning customer, they did a fantastic job on my CV. I purchased the CV service 7 weeks ago and received an interview offer for a Monday. I returned for interview coaching which was completed by Bill. I completed interview coaching last week on Friday and found it very helpful and I felt fully prepared for my interview Monday. Thanks to Taylor's and Bill, I am now starting my new role as Operations Director in January. Cheers guys! Highly recommend."
"I was assigned Jessica and I couldn't be happier. She was so knowledgable and helpful, she really made me comfortable with the whole process. In just 24 hours, my new CV was completed and I was chuffed to bits with it. Thank you Jessica and thank you Taylor's. A very happy customer!!!!!!!"
Taylor CVs is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews