Taylor CVs Reviews

57% of reviewers recommend Taylor CVs
04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Taylor CVs?

Tell us how Taylor CVs made you happy

"Avoid at all costs... This company openly lies and falsified emails to me, I have the evidence of this and would be only to happy to share, the c.v was of a poor standard and little time was spent on it by Taylor CVS I paid for the gold package, the first copy sent Friday around 5pm had a number of mistakes the second copy received at around 9pm still had missing information, Taylor CVS imply the spend a lot of time writing the documents sadly the properties of the word document tell a very different story."
Are you Taylor CVs? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I sadly have to agree with the previous review from "Sean". Taylor CV could not have contacted me quick enough once I'd registered my interest in their CV writing service. And like Sean, they were keen to sell me their "Gold Package", consisting of CV writing and a new LinkedIn profile. Unfortunately though, once they had my money the slick account management ended. After waiting for over a week for my CV to arrive, to my dismay I noticed that there were a large number of spelling errors and typos - included one on a section header, it included new content that wasn't in any way relevant to the sector I work within (so much for their claim that CV's are written by industry experts), and layout wise the writer clearly had used a "off-the-shelf" template design. After some backwards and forwards with my assigned CV writer, I ended up having to fix these issues myself. Not in anyway acceptable given that I was meant to be dealing with an "expert" copywriter. Now I had my new CV in hand, I waited to receive my new LinkedIn profile copy that was sold to me as part of the package... I waited.... Then I waited some more. In fact, now a month later, I've still not received this. After many emails (none returned) and several calls, I've been told that this continued tardiness is due to "email issues". I find this very bizarre as when I contacted them from a separate work email address posing as a new customer, I was bombarded with emails pitching their service. To add insult to injury, after 2 weeks of using this new CV I've not had a single call back. Not even a LinkedIn connect. I've now gone back to my "old" CV and am starting again to have some luck. Frankly if I could rate them 0* I would. Avoid."
"Absolute Rubbish Cowboy Company I had my CV written by Lee Jones, it was the gold service. The CV was late, and when I emailed to ask where it was I was told it had been sent (this is a trend) The CV had typos, additional spelt Addioanal among others The margins not set correctly (Response "The 2nd bullet point does fit on the page, I admit that it does extend a bit further than the other sentences however I have re-aligned this one point for you.") LinkedIn profile written too long. Before you part with many cash, if you still want to, read the guarantee very carefully Quick update After an email conversation where Cecilia Richardson told me she was brutal I had this response Hi there Sean, Our complaints policy is located within our Terms and Conditions. All calls are recorded for quality and training purposes. I will no longer be communicating with you, we will have a formal response sent directly to your address. Have a lovely day. Cecelia Richmond Note the all calls are recorded, I've opened a case with the ICO Note we will no longer be communicating with, guess that will be the end of my unlimited updates and CV satisfaction guarantee. I will let trading standards know"
"Carol has been absolutely fab. From start to finish... the communication has been wonderful and she has managed to take the vague information i provided and produce an articulate and professional document. I have no doubt that my new CV and covering letter is going to work wonders for me."
"Just returned for a new CV to target a new role and Angela has done an amazing job for me! Absolutely incredible and all in less than 24 hour. Superb! Thanks again."
"I am a returning customer, they did a fantastic job on my CV. I purchased the CV service 7 weeks ago and received an interview offer for a Monday. I returned for interview coaching which was completed by Bill. I completed interview coaching last week on Friday and found it very helpful and I felt fully prepared for my interview Monday. Thanks to Taylor's and Bill, I am now starting my new role as Operations Director in January. Cheers guys! Highly recommend."
"I was assigned Jessica and I couldn't be happier. She was so knowledgable and helpful, she really made me comfortable with the whole process. In just 24 hours, my new CV was completed and I was chuffed to bits with it. Thank you Jessica and thank you Taylor's. A very happy customer!!!!!!!"
Taylor CVs is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews