Taste Argentina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Taste Argentina
Great selection of wines and wonderful customer service. I’m really glad I found Taste Argentina and will definitely be ordering from them again.
Excellent service and very quick Avery nice wine will definitely be back for more
We enjoyed our lovely wines very much. Thanks!
never used these guys before but will do again, great wine expertly packaged, no complaints, fast delivery excellent service x
I really enjoyed its luscious deep blackcurrent colour and beautiful flavour with my favourite steak. Well worth the money.
Service and delivery was excellent less than 24 hours from order to door. Also immediately informed me an item was not available and did I want an alternative. The packaging the wine comes in is first class, the best I have seen. I will definitely be using them again.
ordered the case of 12 Malbec - 4 wines, have tried 2 of them so far and they are fantastic... glad I ordered them.
The wine arrived exactly as in the website picture; beautifully gift boxes. The recipient of the wine said it tasted beautiful and would probably order from Taste Argentina themselves. Very pleased and happy!
I bought this as a present for my partner and he loves it. Highly recommend for good service and quality products.
Good varied selection of Torrontes
Not full bodied enough for me sorry
I bought a bottle of Malbec as a gift for my uncle so I can't comment on the taste though I'm sure it will be lovely. The website was easy to use and the wine was delivered quickly and was very well packaged.
Torrontes is one of my very favourite wines. My wife who gets headaches from most wine does not get them from high altitude Salta Torrentes. Colome is a particularly delicious Torrontes wine and Taste Argentina's price is excellent
1st time used very good would definitely recomend
I received my order of 6 bottles of Amauta Tannat. It is my favourite grape variety. This wine is very dark red and tastes delicious, fruity, spicy and earthy. It pairs very nicely with pate, red meat, mature cheddar and stilton cheeses but I also really enjoy sipping it on it's own while I am relaxing at home at weekend.
Excellent wines delivered fast šŸ¤—
Had some lovely wines from Taste Argentina & is my go to place for Malbec. Ordered a quite a few different bottles and always top notch wines.
My favourite 2 are below, I’d 100% recommend giving these a try šŸ‘ŒšŸ½šŸ·
Taste Argentina 5 star review on 7th December 2020
Very goood
We were very happy with our delivery. The Wine was In perfect condition.
Terrific service . Wines came within 2-3 days . Amazing packaging, secure , perfect condition. All my wines were excellent!
Taste Argentina is rated 4.90 based on 84 reviews