Taste Argentina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Taste Argentina
Fantastic wine - great selection as well. Excellent packaging and fast delivery. Will buy again
Didn’t have the wine I requested but informed me instantly and forwarded another bottle ASAP. A lovely flavoured wine. Good customer service and a prompt delivery. Thanks.
Very pleased with Taste Argentina, exceptional wine, reasonable priced and delivered quickly.
Fast delivery and wine really well packaged
I am a new customer to T A. I am satisfied with the promptness of delivery and the answer to an enquiry concerning Tannat wines. T A, had stocked my preference label for Malbec. I am new to Tannat and must add, it could be my Wine of choice, based upon how my first bottle suited my palate.
Excellent wine at a great price and super fast delivery
Rutini Malbec, hitherto almost impossible to obtain in the UK, is now available here. Delivered quickly, in perfect condition. I am very happy to have discovered Taste Argentina. Very happy.
Customer service is outstanding with this company. A throw back to the days of the independents where the staff actually cared and the customer was not "incidental". The order got lost, which was my fault, so Taste Argentina ensured I received the wines the following day. Phone Rachael and ask for her advice or opinion of a wine you are interested in. You will not regret it. She knows her stuff !! The wines that I purchased were quite stunning Mendel Cabernet in particular, but the Riccitelli Tinto de la casa and Vincentin Blanc Malbec also rather amazing. ) Julian Lewis
Very helpful staff, speedy delivery. Fully recommend!
Exceptionally fast delivery and great customer service. Wines were amazing too!
Most efficient purchase and delivery The Argentinian Albarino is perhaps a bit heavier than we expected - good nevertheless!
Tried a couple of different syrah reds. Argentina seems to do these very well and both were most enjoyable so I was pleased to find an outlet that caters for this slightly obscure provenance.
Superb wines and excellent service. Highly recommended.
Taste Argentina are very good with communication to the customer. They let you know if the order has a different year in it and keep you fully up to date with the delivery. I was pleased with their service.Good packaging too.
Great wines reliable service. Thanks.
Good wines delivered on time as promised
Delivery was speedy and efficient, and the wine was excellent. Highly recommend!
Excellent wine fast service
As always great wine and delivered safely
I only gave a 3 as, although the service was very good, the 3 wines i chose failed to deliver for me.
Hi Graham, so sorry to hear you didn't feel the wines delivered. It's really important for us to get feedback, so appreciate you taking the time to complete the review. If you'd like to give us a call to discuss the wines, please don't hesitate to contact the Taste Argentina team on 01691 664 249.
Taste Argentina is rated 4.90 based on 123 reviews