Taste Argentina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Taste Argentina
Really nice, reminds me of the stuff we drank in Mendoza. Shame it's so hard to get hold of.
Fantastic service, I asked for later delivery - perfect. Packed well. Great company!
Recently ordered 6 bottles of the Pinot. Delicious. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Look forward to hearing about your Malbec. Thanks, Robin Freeth.
Great Malbec, case of 6 didn’t last long over Xmas.
I bought a favourite Malbec for a friend as a thank you Taste Argentina handled the whole process perfectly including changing the note before if was sent out - thank you!
Great customer service. I received a couple of emails which helped get my order to me on time, and the wine was fantastic on Christmas Day.
Fabulous service! Personal recommendations on what type of wine to buy, both mixed cases and individual bottles. The delivery was very swift! Guests have really enjoyed the wine! I would highly recommend!
I’ve now ordered three separate cases from Taste Argentina. Each one has arrived the following day, all communication has been first rate and most Importantly the wines themselves have been excellent. I couldn’t recommend them highly enough.
Great selection of wines in the mixed box. Speedy service and good value. Thanks Taste Argentina.
Taste Argentina is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews