Taste Argentina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Taste Argentina
Great Services they sped the delivery as it was my fathers birthday. This was done over email.
Taste Argentina was the only source of the wine for which I was searching. The delivery was very swift and efficient, and the packing was amazingly good. Highly recommended.
Excellent wines and great delivery. The Malbec range i received was a fine selection from Argentina. Will return for more.
Excellent service and delicious wine
Great service, fantastic range of Malbec. Will order again soon!
Prompt efficient service. Brilliant wines.
Prompt delivery and a good source of different wines. Well worth a look.
I have ordered 4 times from them now.
Very pleased with the results
Offer a good range of wines, very helpful. Wine arrived in excellent condition but I think the packaging is slightly over the top.
I don't usually buy wine by the case or online. However this was a bit of a treat to myself for my birthday and a close friend celebrating a big birthday during lockdown and for friends who'd had their Argentinian adventure cancelled due to Covid-19. So Taste Argentina's mixed case of Malbec and extra bottle of fizz covered all the required bases. The pre-selection in the mixed case meant my uneducated palette can be educated and my future purchases will be informed. Bottles have been gifted and received joyous responses. Yet to try the wine myself, however I'm looking forward to the occasional glass or two in the coming months to ease transition of the seasons! Thanks.
First class service from Rachael at Taste Argentina, from the moment I enquired about some wine to the time that we collected it from their premises. Excellent and professional service. Rachael also recommended some Malbec wines, we purchased 3 of them and have tried 2 of them so far, they were delicious and will certainly be purchasing more from them. Thank you Rachael.
I have not tasted the wine, as I purchased as a gift. However, the two bottles came in beautiful box and were very well presented, including my personal message which was printed on a postcard of a vineyard and was placed inside the box. It also had tasteful red confetti like packing around the bottles with the wooden case.
Great selection of reds for the price. Will be ordering again soon
What can I say but absolutely gorgeous wine, cant fault it.
All wines were excellent!
Will order more.
Brilliant service, great wine( I had this wine previously) the way the wine was packaged was superb. Delivered very quickly. Would definitely use again.
Excellent service and product!
Really pleased with the delivery and quality of the wine. Will definitely be ordering again
Bought a mixed case of Malbec for my husband as a lockdown birthday treat. The site was easy to use, the wine arrived on time and he’s delighted with the wine and the accompanying tasting notes!
Had a £25 voucher from my son in fathers day. Got three really good bottles of Malbec delivered safely and promptly. Perfect 👌 🙂 . Will use you again.
The wine speaks for its self brilliant!!!
Taste Argentina is rated 4.95 based on 57 reviews