The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

Read The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co made you happy
Delivered within a couple of days. Lambswool scarf beautifully packaged in a presentation box carefully wrapped in tissue paper. Lovely and soft, stunning colours. Would highly recommend The Tartan Blanket co as this is the second purchase from them and no complaints. Especially like purchasing from a Scottish independent family run local business.
Love the products and delivery was quick given the time of year.
Consistently beautiful products delivered with total efficiency. Friendly customer service. A pleasure to buy their products!
Quick delivery and good service. A lovely selection of items that just make me want to come back and purchase more! Also loved the eco friendly packaging. 5 stars!
Excellent customer service. Beautifully packaged. Quality item. Will definitely order again.
My lambswool scarf is beautiful, cozy, warm, arriving just in time for a blast of winter weather in Texas, with a rare snow fall! It's providing plenty of colsie :)
always very happy with service and products.
Lovely tartan lambswool scarf in the standard size. I particularly like the length (200cm) which allows me to tie it in lots of different ways.
Our first order with your company. Very pleased. Looking forward to using the scaves.
This is my go to place for the slightly more special purchases. a nice scarf as a gift or a blanket as a treat. I buy the knee blankets from recycled wool for the dogs (well don't they deserve nice things) and the larger wool blankets for myself. I have purchased half a dozen different blankets and they last and clean well I have purchased several scarves from standard to blanket and they are always received well and make a wonderful gift. Even if you Purchase them for yourself :) I received my parcel in about 2 days well packaged in perfect condition Its always nice to curl up on the sofa with a hot drink and a soft warm blanket.
The blanket is a wonderful size, beautifully soft and arrived within a couple of weeks to Australia! I will definitely be buying from this store again
Scarfs of very good quality. Very soft and very nice colours. Absolutely recommended.
Absolutely beautiful! Colour, feel, warmth, style - all perfect. Will definitely be back. Thank you ♥️
Beautiful scarfs and exquisite quality. Absolutely love my lambs wool scarfs.
I have ordered from The Tartan Blanket Co a few times and they never fail to disappoint. Beautifully and lovingly wrapped and packaged delightful high quality scarves and blankets. And very reasonably priced for the quality. I love that you can pick them up from the store as well. 10/10
Absolutely love my Stewart Royal Tartan blanket scarf! The lambs wool & cashmere mix feels so luxurious and warm, scarf was packaged beautifully and delivered in good time.
Really exceptional product, beautifully packaged. Just what I wanted, love it!
Beautiful product, thoughtful packaging and clear communication. 5 stars.
I cannot praise this company highly enough. Excellent products, excellent customer service and living in Belfast I can confirm that this is not the norm for those of us who do not live on the mainland. Five star all the way.
this is my third purchase, beautiful scarves, arrived quickly and packaged lovely, really nice personnel touches, love it x
The Tartan Blanket Co is rated 4.92 based on 3,515 reviews