The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
4.9
Based on 6,574 reviews
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co. made you happy
Although I have had to wait some time for new stocks to arrive, the service received from The Tartan Blanket Co has been exceptional and the quality of the blankets is outstanding.
Thank you so much for your lovely review Neil! I'm glad to hear your blankets were worth the wait!
This is the third scarf I have bought, beautiful quality and excellent customer service from TTBc.
Thank you so much for leaving a review! It's so lovely to hear this is your third time shopping with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future :).
I ordered this blanket for my daughter for her birthday. She absolutely loves the blanket. She sent me a picture and it looks beautiful. Thank you for sending me a notice the item was back in stock. From the time I ordered it to the delivery was very quick. I do not live in Scotland. My daughter is fortunate to be living in the beautiful city of Edinburgh, but I love everything about this beautiful country. The Blanket is a great keepsake which will bring all kinds of fantastic memories. Thank you kindly, Diana
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review Diana! We really appreciate your kind words. I'm so glad to hear your daughter loved her special birthday gift, I'm sure she will be able to treasure it forever.
Absolutely amazing!
Thank you for your review!
Beautiful products!
Thank you for your review!
Lovely product and lovely packaging. I've bought a number of TBC gifts for people and they've always said how impressed and happy they were. Perfect mum and baby presents. I bought the lilac block check oversized scarf this time for myself and I'm completely in love with it. Now I just need TBC to agree to make a picnic blanket in the same pattern and colour so that I can have it through all seasons :O)
Thank you for your review Dominique! It's so great to hear you keep coming back to us, thank you so much for continuing to shop with us! We will certainly pass your feedback onto our design team for consideration in our future collections :).
I bought a recycled wool picnic blanket with leather handles for my niece's special 30th birthday. It was sent directly to her so I did not see it myself but the recipient was absolutely delighted with her present. It arrived ahead of schedule and at the ordering stage i was able to mark it as a gift, therefore the invoice was not included in the package. I would definitely recommend this company and would use them again. I particularly like the fact that the blanket is mostly recycled wool. Thank you!
Thank you for your feedback Eliana! What a thoughtful gift for such a special birthday! I'm so glad your niece loved her gift :).
Very pleased with the scarf and other things. Would use again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review James, it really means the world to us :)!
I absolutely love my scarf. It’s so beautifully made, the colours are so gentle- timeless but still unique. It’s so soft and the blanket size is just right. I was worried it might be too big but it isn’t- I can wrap it as a normal scarf or drape it around me like a big hug. I have now dropped heavy hints about a lambswool blanket for my birthday!
What a lovely hug made of wool :)! I hope your hints work and you can receive a nice new gift for yourself. Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
Ordered a personalized box for my mom and couldn't be happier! Lovely items, presentation and super fast shipping to Canada! Highly recommend and will definitely order again! Thank you, Tartan Blanket Co. 👍👍
Thank you so much for such a lovely review! I'm so happy to hear your Mom loved her gift
I ordered a fabulous mustard coloured lambs wool oversized scarf which I received only a few days after ordering. The scarf is super soft and looks great. Would definitely recommend!
I'm so glad to hear you love your new scarf and that it arrived so quickly! Thank you so much for your review.
Excellent quality. Service impeccable.
Thank you so much for the wonderful review Carmen! It really means the world to us :).
Can’t wait to use our new picnic blanket. Really lovely colours!
I hope the sun is shining for your future picnics :)! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I Love this company! Thank you for making such lovely things available!
Thank you so much for a lovely review Erin :)! Stay Colsie!
The go-to place for blankets! Our latest buy was for the dog. Lucky girl! Two lovely blankets, so she'll always be cosy, if one's in the wash. She's an awkward wee beast, who seems to be allergic to everything, except other people's food, so we're hoping this very attractive doggy bedding will help. The TBC is always a reliable source of well priced and very tempting items!
What a lucky girl receiving not one but two lovely new blankets! I hope this will keep her nice and cosy :). Thank you so much for such a lovely review, we look forward to welcoming you back with us.
Given as a gift box. Lovely items all packed beautifully and arrived promptly. Would definitely recommend and use again. Love that there are lots of options of what to add so you can make it very bespoke. My only issue is with the “For Her” “For Him” concept. Why not just have a gift box with all options available? Apparently women can’t like whisky and men can’t like meditation and cooking...very outdated.
I'm so glad to hear you loved your gift box! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We really appreciate and value your comments and we will certainly be taking this onboard and sharing with our Marketing team.
This is the second blanket we’ve ordered as a gift for someone. It was beautifully packaged and presented, the embroidery was perfect and most importantly the recipients absolutely loved it!
I'm so glad to hear your recipient loves their gift! Embroidery is the perfect way to personalise a gift they can treasure forever. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review Harriet!
Love my new wool blanket, it looks great and nice and cosy when watching the telly!
Thank you for the lovely review Joyce! Perfect to snuggle up under for a night watching TV. Stay Colsie!
Placed order over the phone, very polite and helpful assistance. Was very pleased how quickly my order arrived. The embroidery on the scarf is lovely. Thank you.
Thank you for your lovely review Tim! It was our pleasure, I'm so glad the scarf has been well received :).
Doing picnics are now a whole new level!
Hello there, We completely agree with you ;) Our picnic blankets are just amazing, right? Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Warm Regards,
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.91 based on 6,574 reviews