The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

Read The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co made you happy
My husband was delighted with his scarf in Antique Buchanan tartan. The colours are completely true to what we saw online, and it is extremely soft. He particularly appreciated the generous length and the tasteful plastic-free packaging. It arrived promptly in excellent condition.
nice blanket if a little rough but good Ramsay tartan colour
Absolutely love my blanket scarf. It is soft, beautifully made and just the right colour. Postage was quick and it was packed beautifully. Can't wait to wear it in France this year. Thank you
What a fabulous company! My recycled wool knee blanket arrived speedily and is really gorgeous and soft - colsie! I had inadvertently chosen pick-up as my postal option and Maya couldn't have been more helpful and friendly in sorting me out. The blanket was beautifully packaged, the gift card I had chosen was lovely and I loved the added touch of the .shortbread. I love their story also. The blanket was a gift for a friend but I have a birthday coming up...!!
This is the third order I have placed with the company and each delivery has exceeded my expectations ! The quality and colour is perfect and always beautifully presented .
Absolutely love mine! (Shipping to the US was quick and easy.) Can’t wait to gift the other blanket I bought to my friend!!
I was very pleased with the two blankets I ordered from The Tartan Blanket Co. and use them a great deal. They are a lovely size and were reasonably priced. I would definitely use them again.
I send your blankets to friends and family on special events and sometimes just because I know they would like one. Always happily received.
Quality products and speedy delivery would highly recommend.
I ordered a lambswool oversized scarf in warm ochre and it is hands down the most beautiful and cosy scarf I have ever owned! It is amazing quality for the price and I have already had many compliments on it + requests on where I got it from friends and family. I placed a follow up order already for another scarf and a recycled wool blanket as well and am very excited to receive these - they ship very quickly and come in lovely packaging, great job all round!
I’ve used the TBC a few times now and love the products, both to give away as lovely presents (beautifully wrapped), and for myself. Excellent service. Lovely quirky store. Top tip: wash scarves very carefully and dry flat. Keep loosely folded when not in use.
Lovely blanket in Douglas tartan. Very helpful sales person. I would highly recommend this company.
Received my scarf promptly, beautifully (and consciously) packaged. I'm really pleased with the scarf itself - beautifully soft and such a gorgeous coral colour (Clay) and a generous size too. Such good value. Will definitely be repurchasing in other colours. My mum is already eyeing it up as well, so I can see myself purchasing more as gifts in due course. So happy to support such a great quality independent business!
Bought for my wife to attend a burns supper. She loves it
Great product and service. Lovely packaging
I love my new tartan knee blanket. It's so soft, cozy and warm. It arrived much faster than I expected so was happily surprised when it showed up on my doorstep within a week. My only complaint...I didn't get the full-size blanket. But that's a must purchase for another day. Thank you!
We have now bought MANY blankets and scarves from TBCo and every single one is high quality and gorgeous! We especially love gifting them and even incorporated them in to our Skye wedding! They are our go to item for bringing a touch of Scottish warmth to any space. Thank you!
Gorgeous blanket shipped all the way to Korea without any fuss. Amazing.
Birthday day and recipient was happy, nice stichsting
I purchased 6 items and was very pleased with the quality and service received from the company I would not hesitate to recommend the companies products to anyone considering a purchase. I certainly will be making further purchases in the near future
The Tartan Blanket Co is rated 4.92 based on 3,579 reviews