The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Jacki Mactaggart
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Catherine Somerville Tyler
This are lovely blankets, beautifully embroidered, and backed up by brilliant service
Thank you so much for your lovely review Jennifer!
Ordered blanket one day and delivered the next, service doesn't get any better than that. The blanket is beautifully soft even though it is made from recycled material so very impressed. Kept me warm and toasty while sitting in a garden for my first night out, out in months!! Would highly recommend
Thank you so much for such kind words :)! Our Recycled Wool is perfect to snuggle up under for some much needed outdoor socialising. Stay Colsie!
My friends were delighted when they received their Welcome to the World Baby Boy gift box, the blanket and other presents are amazing. Please, keep up the good work !
I'm so glad your friends loved their gift! Thank you so much for leaving such a lovely review Manon.
Lovely and soft and great colours. Can't wait to take it on a picnic!
I hope you manage to get some sunny weather for your picnic with your new blanket :). Thank you for your review Jill!
Everything was perfect. The pet blanket was exactly as shown on the website. Beautiful natural pigment colours, soft to the touch, carefully packed and delivered when promised. For the price the service was fantastic value. I recommend the company without hesitation. Especially for gifts...even ones to yourself!
Thank you so much for such a lovely review J! Your feedback really means the world to us and I'm so glad to hear you would recommend us here at TBCo. We look forward to welcoming you back again. Stay Colsie!
Excellent service, my queries were answered promptly. Very pleased with the picnic blanket which I bought as a wedding gift.
What a thoughtful Wedding gift! Thank you so much for your lovely feedback :).
Bought a picnic rug and leather strapping as a Birthday present for my daughter See was absolutely delighted with it.
I'm so happy to hear your daughter loved her birthday gift! What a thoughtful present. Thank you so much for your review!
Absolutely delighted with my blanket, ordered as an 18th birthday gift. The addition of an embroidered heart is a beautiful touch thank you for accommodating that request. A quality luxury gift that will be treasured
I'm so glad you loved the gift! What a lovely touch with the additional embroidery, perfect for treasuring forever. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback!
I'm totally in love with my new picnic blanket! It's gorgeous! I was a bit worried that the texture of recycled wool might be not that nice and soft, but it's awesome! Even my husband, who is definitely not a fan of blankets of any kind, unexpectedly happy with that one! Was delivered promptly, and the packaging was nice. Huge thanks to The Tartan Blanket Co. team!
That's so lovely to hear that you loved your new blanket and even managed to convert your husband to the Colsie life! Thank you so much for your wonderful review Marina, your kind words really mean the world to us.
Beautiful oversized scarf purchased, luxuriously soft and wonderfully muted colour pallet. Additional embroidery of initials made this a perfect gift. Also was delivered promptly, will definitely be purchasing again.
Thank you for your review Caroline! We think embroidery adds the perfect, personalised touch to treasure forever. I'm so glad you loved your gift!
I ordered 3 of the recycled wool blankets for our holiday let. They are gorgeous. The company were quick to deliver, and the packaging is really nice - no plastic! Thank you! I would definitely recommend and I will be back to order more from you.
Thank you so much for your review Janine! We are always looking for ways to become more sustainable so I'm so glad to hear your feedback on our packaging :). We look forward to welcoming you back again. Stay Colsie!
Present for my daughter who is very proud of her Scottish heritage she loves it the scarf is so soft
I'm so glad to hear your daughter loves her gift, perfect for her Scottish heritage :). Thank you for your review Katherine!
Quality item - perfect colour.
Thank you for your lovely review Pauline !
Lovely pet blanket. Soft beautiful colours & fits perfectly on the sofa !
Thank you for your review Shannon! I'm so glad your new blanket fits in so well with your sofa, perfect to snuggle up and stay cosy under.
Excellent service would recommend To anyone looking to buy a special gift
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Kimberly. I'm so glad to hear you would recommend us for sending your special gifts.
Love the idea of recycled wool and other fabrics to make a lovely blanket that is soft, washable and durable. This is the third tartan blanket that I have purchased and I’ve been happy with all three.
Thank you for such a lovely review Nicola! I'm so glad to see this is the third time you have come back to us. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future :). Stay Colsie!
Beautiful materials, love the waterproof touch and the leather strap
Thank you for a wonderful review Nevena!
I love my picnic blanket and would definitely buy another product as they are excellent. The only reason it lost a star as I just wish the wool was sourced and proudly manufactured throughout the British Isles instead of India however I wish more companies in the UK would do the same.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review Hearty Rose. I hope you get some lovely, sunny weather so you can have many picnics with your new blanket. We have a really handy blog post on why we no longer manufacture in Scotland here: https://tartanblanketco.com/blogs/tbco/why-we-no-longer-manufacture-in-scotland. This gives a really good insight into our manufacturing process :). If there is anything else you would like to know be sure to contact us at hello@tartanblanketco.com.
Picnic blanket arrived as promised. The packaging and presentation had some nice detail to it. Everything is of a high standard and custom embroidery looks great!
Thank you for your lovely review Michael! Embroidery is the perfect way to personalise your blankets to treasure forever. I hope you get some sunny weather for your picnics :). Stay Colsie!
I ordered a blanket for my wee pup. Amazing packaging and fabulous product to the point my husband considered keeping it for himself. Plus, the pup approves.
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 19th April 2021
What a gorgeous photo! Thank you so much for sharing that with us :). I'm so glad your pup approves! I hope he can stay nice and cosy in his new blanket.
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.92 based on 6,524 reviews