The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

Read The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
The blankets are lovely! Mind you read the measurements though, I expected “lap blanket” meant small, not skinny, was surprised to receive what I thought were scarves.
Hello There

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that our knee blankets were't quite what you were expecting.

I'm also a little sad to see you gave us 4 starts. Please get in touch if there is anything we can do to help make it 5.

Hello There

I'm glad you love our blankets.

I'm sorry that the knee blanket wasn't quite what you were expecting, we do list our measurements on our website but perhaps we need to make it a little clearer.

Thanks for the feedback!

Maya
Quick service and excellent blanket scarf.
Hello There

I'm so glad that you are happy with everything.

Maya
Easy to order. Fast delivery with multiple options which meant I got the products in time. Unfortunately not quite the right colour so have sent back.
Hello Gail
I'm glad that you were pleased with our website and delivery options.
It's a little disappointing that the blanket scarfs weren't quite right for you, I am so sorry.
Maya
Purchased 3. The colours and pattern areas advertised and look vibrant. The recycled wool is rougher and stiffer than I expected and they have strong chemical smell. My sisters will love them though. Thinking of getting one for myself.
Hello Pamela
Thank you for your feedback.
Our Recycled Wool is more dense and is incredibly durable where as Lambswool and Cashmere are finer and more smooth.
So if you are looking for something more luxurious I would suggest our Lambswool or Cashmere range.
The strong chemical smell was quite surprising this wouldn't of been the case when it left our studio. It is possible that something happened while the blankets were in transit, thank you for bringing it to our attention!
Maya
Thé blanket looks as beautiful and soft - like on the product picture. Very nice. Just disappointed by the box that got smatched during shipment (only protected by a light plastic envelope ). This item is for a wedding gift so it is quite a shame to have the box looking bitten.... Maybe work on more robust shipment protection ?
Hello Aude
We are very proud of our products and how we package them our boxes are great to send or give to someone as a gift. I am so sorry that your's got bumped during shipping.
I am very glad to hear that you love our blanket, we just know that the happy couple will love their gift too!
Maya
I live in Scotland & was buying a tartan knee blanket for an elderly relative in England as a gift. I googled tartan blanket & a whole range of companies came up! Took me a couple of hours to trawl through a lot of them. Tartan Blanket Co stuck out as i noticed they made recycled wool blankets & we could all do our bit for the planet & recycle so i opted for them. I've definitely made the right choice as it is a beautiful blanket & arrived within a few days,wrapped in lovely tissue paper. Very professional company to deal with & i'd definitely recommend. x
I was hoping it would be a brighter mustard in colour but quality and presentation were excellent......
I am unsure about the colour. It appeared more grey on the Internet. I am taking it to our house next week just to see if it is ok.
I'm so happy with the blanket of choice and shall be using this as an important piece for my wedding. Thank you for having such a wonderful company.
Haven’t used yet as awaiting a new suite and the 2 blankets will be used as throws. Colour and appearance are lovely and accurate with website appearance. Customer service excellent and arrived sooner than expected. Beautifully packaged.
well received. Beautiful product!!
Purchased as a present and has been really well received.
The way you communicate and send youre beautiful products is just perfect!! Even when you got something from the sale!!
The tartan throw is lovely, a bit thinner and lighter in weight than I expected, but as it is for someone in Florida, it does not need to be too warm. It came very quickly and was boxed nicely. Thank you.
Correct sending
First class service, items arrived very quickly and nicely wrapped in tissue with a sticker. Box was a bit dented though, presumably by the postal service. Also noted that the colours of the blanket were definitely darker than shown on the website, seeing as I ordered 'Black Watch' tartan the green areas, shown as lovely light green in website, were very dark green in reality, making blanket choice perhaps not best for newborn gift! Lovely soft quality though and liked fringing touch too. Would definitely buy from this company again but just be careful with the colour-matching.
Excellent service. High quality products. Highly satisfied
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, customer experience is extremely important to us and we are very proud of our products. Thank you.

Louise
Arrived in time, box was damaged. Fringes were tangled on blanket, could have made sure blanket was presented more neatly as we opened the box the blanket looked a bit of a mess. One letter of the embroidery is obscured by the strap, which was not the case on the picture of the product.
A lovely blanket, nicely packaged. a bit concerned to see the dry clean only label as the blanket I bought previously had 30 wash on label, however reassured after checking on website and reading that the blankets can be washed on cool wash. Many thanks for prompt delivery.
I paid extra for postage to ensure the parcel arrived on time for the recipients birthday. Because I also paid extra for it to be personally initialled, the parcel didnt arrive in time. The Company did respond promptly but I had paid extra for the postage to arrive on a certain date and it wasnt made clear that this wasnt possible if the embroidery was being done. Just needed it to be clearer when ordering. The products did arrive eventually and the recipient was delighted with them.
The Tartan Blanket Co is rated 4.92 based on 3,640 reviews