The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Tartan Blanket Co.
Read The Tartan Blanket Co. Reviews

The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 19th April 2021
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 16th April 2021
The Tartan Blanket Co. 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Jacki Mactaggart
Very pleased with the scarf and other things. Would use again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review James, it really means the world to us :)!
I absolutely love my scarf. It’s so beautifully made, the colours are so gentle- timeless but still unique. It’s so soft and the blanket size is just right. I was worried it might be too big but it isn’t- I can wrap it as a normal scarf or drape it around me like a big hug. I have now dropped heavy hints about a lambswool blanket for my birthday!
What a lovely hug made of wool :)! I hope your hints work and you can receive a nice new gift for yourself. Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
Ordered a personalized box for my mom and couldn't be happier! Lovely items, presentation and super fast shipping to Canada! Highly recommend and will definitely order again! Thank you, Tartan Blanket Co. 👍👍
Thank you so much for such a lovely review! I'm so happy to hear your Mom loved her gift
I ordered a fabulous mustard coloured lambs wool oversized scarf which I received only a few days after ordering. The scarf is super soft and looks great. Would definitely recommend!
I'm so glad to hear you love your new scarf and that it arrived so quickly! Thank you so much for your review.
Excellent quality. Service impeccable.
Thank you so much for the wonderful review Carmen! It really means the world to us :).
Can’t wait to use our new picnic blanket. Really lovely colours!
I hope the sun is shining for your future picnics :)! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I Love this company! Thank you for making such lovely things available!
Thank you so much for a lovely review Erin :)! Stay Colsie!
The go-to place for blankets! Our latest buy was for the dog. Lucky girl! Two lovely blankets, so she'll always be cosy, if one's in the wash. She's an awkward wee beast, who seems to be allergic to everything, except other people's food, so we're hoping this very attractive doggy bedding will help. The TBC is always a reliable source of well priced and very tempting items!
What a lucky girl receiving not one but two lovely new blankets! I hope this will keep her nice and cosy :). Thank you so much for such a lovely review, we look forward to welcoming you back with us.
Given as a gift box. Lovely items all packed beautifully and arrived promptly. Would definitely recommend and use again. Love that there are lots of options of what to add so you can make it very bespoke. My only issue is with the “For Her” “For Him” concept. Why not just have a gift box with all options available? Apparently women can’t like whisky and men can’t like meditation and cooking...very outdated.
I'm so glad to hear you loved your gift box! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We really appreciate and value your comments and we will certainly be taking this onboard and sharing with our Marketing team.
This is the second blanket we’ve ordered as a gift for someone. It was beautifully packaged and presented, the embroidery was perfect and most importantly the recipients absolutely loved it!
I'm so glad to hear your recipient loves their gift! Embroidery is the perfect way to personalise a gift they can treasure forever. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a lovely review Harriet!
Love my new wool blanket, it looks great and nice and cosy when watching the telly!
Thank you for the lovely review Joyce! Perfect to snuggle up under for a night watching TV. Stay Colsie!
Placed order over the phone, very polite and helpful assistance. Was very pleased how quickly my order arrived. The embroidery on the scarf is lovely. Thank you.
Thank you for your lovely review Tim! It was our pleasure, I'm so glad the scarf has been well received :).
Doing picnics are now a whole new level!
Hello there, We completely agree with you ;) Our picnic blankets are just amazing, right? Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Warm Regards,
Amazing puppy blanket, she is in love with it!
Hello There, Many thanks for the review. This means a lot to us! And we are very happy to hear your puppy loves our blanket. Warm Regards,
I love the products and also the ethos of this company. As a lover of wool, I decided to purchase the lovely picnic blanket, with the added carry strap. It’s waterproof lined on one side and it’s so comfy to sit or lie on, a must have for garden or beach activities. I would strongly recommend buying from this great company.
Hello Jennifer, Many thanks for this lovely review. Your words means a lot to us :) We agree with you 100%. Our Picnic blankets are a must have and we are so glad you own one now
Gorgeous blanket, thick soft dense weave in stunning colours. Arrived beautifully boxed and wrapped. Perfect and exceeded my expectations.
Hello Philippa, Thank you so much for your review. It is perfect and exceeded our expectations ;) Your lovely words means a lot to the entire team. Warm Regards
Beautiful soft baby blanket. Lovely packaging and great service.
Hello Janie, Many thanks for your review and for sharing your experience with us :) Warm Regards
I bought two dog blankets. They are great, good colours and good quality.
Hello there, Many thanks for your review! This is very important to our team. ;) Warm Regards
The cosy pet blankets are total winners in our house. My greyhounds LOVE them.
Hey there, Thank you very much for your review! We are so happy to hear we how much you love our pet blankets! They are really cozy indeed! Warm Regards
Simply the BEST wool blankets and gift box items, already made two more purchases! The quality and company are outstanding!! I cannot thank you enough 💕
Hey There, Many thanks for your review and for sharing your experience with us. We can't thank enough ;) We are so happy to hear you love the blankets and the items on the gift box! It means a lot to us! Warm Regards
The Tartan Blanket Co. is rated 4.92 based on 6,528 reviews