The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

Read The Tartan Blanket Co Reviews

info@tartanblanketco.com

170B Great Junction Street

Tell us how The Tartan Blanket Co made you happy
Beautiful stuff! Can't wait for summer to get in the park with the blanket - great to find something made with sustainable materials and also so practical.
Service was amazing, gift was created with love and attention to detail fabulous!
Good selection of products. Easy to order and swift delivery. Reasonable price too!
Ease of ordering and availability of choices made this a smooth process from ordering to delivery. Lovely presentation box. Arrived as planned with use of tracker to help with delivery window. Was a gift purchase and recipient absolutely delighted . Will definitely recommend and use again.
Fantastic quality products and beautifully packaged.
Blankets arrived very quickly even though I live abroad. Very happy with my purchases
As usual I am delighted with my purchase in particular the efficient speedy way it was delivered to me .I love the packaging ,it makes it so easy for me to post to my friends for birthday presents all of whom have been very pleased with their gifts .Thank you once again Helen Melrose
Hello Hello, Yes blankets arrived last Tuesday. We have to tack up the Buchanan to see how it looks on the wall of a wee library hall. If good may need 4 more. would you have in stock? Thanks, Michael PS. We appreciate your eco friendly choice in packaging and tasteful design. Bravo!
Hello there

Delighted to hear you are a fan of our Recycled Wool Range! the Buchanan is also a favourite so great choice and yes we have more in stock so give us a shout when you're ready!
Easy online purchase and rapid delivery (international), beautiful soft blankets in juicy colours - my 2-year-old loves the clay one we bought for her and it coordinates well with lots of things in her soon (but I think what she likes is the fringing and cuddling it).
Love my scarf, great colours and really warm.
Everything was beautiful - will definitely be back.
Lovely quality range and affordable prices, I purchased a beautiful berry wool scarf which looks good and feels wonderfully soft and warm. I also received a wool recycled mixed blanket; it's heavy and a good size and nice colouring and pattern, not sure about the comfort level though. Have used it a few times and it's very itchy, I will give it a wash and see if that improves it's softness, but I bought it at a bargain sale price so am not complaining. Will buy again from The Tartan Blanket Co.
I ordered a gift box on Friday morning and by Saturday it had been delivered to me, thanks to the great customer service at Tartan Blanket Co. Such a beautiful box of products too that I know my friend will love. Thank you! Ren
Good quality — though certain patterns may not be as neat as others. Come in a reusable and recyclable elegant packaging. Make very nice gifts!
Lovely blankets. I got 2 baby blankets from the sale section for my dogs beds. They look so much better with these on top and they are small, light and cheap enough to wash and replace a few times a year. I got 2 large blankets, one for me, one as a cooler for my horse. All embroidered so they won’t get mixed up or go missing. They are beautiful designs, that come in lovely packaging for a great experience. I got all in recycled wool. Excellent shipping and notifications - even with embroidery it was very fast to the other side of the world and kept updated the whole way. Wouldn’t change a thing about the blankets, service or buying process. Love them all and will certainly order again.
Everything fitted! Super happy with the blanket and the embroidery is a beautiful addition! Thank you!
Extremely fast and efficient service and delivery. Gorgeous scarf received and loved immediately. This company has become a family favourite and we’re all delighted with the range of colours and different designs. Perfect to send as gifts as they can be sent directly to the recipient and are beautifully packaged. The only way to prevent my oversized scarf from being ‘borrowed’ by everyone else is to buy them one too!
Really lovely scarf wrapped in great quality packaging. Would recommend.
Beautiful baby blanket, excellent quality as is everything I have bought before. Thank you. Would not hesitate to buy from you again.
Lovely, cosy, beautiful scarf. Thank you!!!!
The Tartan Blanket Co is rated 4.92 based on 3,503 reviews