Target Zero Group Reviews

of reviewers recommend Target Zero Group
Read Target Zero Group Reviews

bookings@targetzerogroup.co.uk

33 Robjohns Rd, Chelmsford, Essex

A well presented course delivered with easy by a thorough professional. A credit to your training team well done John
TWC 21s/2250 course was very professional and John Freeman is excellent tutor with excellent communication skills.
The presentation was to high standard.
Engaging and knowledgeable Tutor, I have come away from this course with an enhanced knowledge to apply back at work.
was a relaxed couple of days as bill made made it interesting and informative, very knowledgeable bloke with a lot of experience. thanks you very much bill.
SMSTS renewal coarse - very enjoyable Bill the instructor was excellent throughout the training and very formative
Well delivered and engaging, pace was perfect and Bill Hughes was fun and knowledgeable on the H&S on a practical level that I understand. Really enjoyed the two day session will definitely make a difference on site.
Cant recommend this training school enough, completed the 5 days SMSTS course this week and had a very enjoyable time and also educational. Our tutor Bill had a great attitude and experience to back up the points raised.
Tutor Bill Hughes was a brilliant teacher, even made the week go quicker by having a good laugh! Would be more than happy to be taught by him again.
Having just completed the SMSTS Course with Bill Hughes , I must say how very much I enjoyed the past 5 days. Bill's calm delivery of subjects was excellent and he gave ample time for questions to be asked and reaffirmed the main points of the topic under discussion.
Excellent course delivered by Bill, engaging and made learning fun. Surprisingly enjoyed the online learning and delivery of the course. Made this course available to me quicker and more accessible as no need to travel etc.
Bill is a fantastic trainer. Very understanding patient and helpful. Gave me a great insight to the safety aspects of the managerial side of construction works. Explained in a manor of easy understanding. Defiantly recommend. Top class from a true gent. Cheers Bill. Thanks a lot
Very informative and relevant content presented by John Freeman. It has definitely broadened my understanding of temporary works and the responsibilities associated with it.
John Freeman kept the content interesting although the second day topics of COSHH, RIDDOR etc didn't seem that relevant to being a TWC
The CITB temporary works co-ordinator's course run by John Freeman was a very well organised, comprehensive and well structured class despite the need to use a Zoom presentation due to the Covid-19 situation. John's professionalism gave everyone confidence throughout the two day course and I would thoroughly recommend John for future training courses. Many thanks, Colin Hodge MCIOB.
I rate the course content and tutor as excellent the only negative is the online ebooks. I would much prefer to pay more for the course and have a paper copy that I can keep for reference. The technology to download and flick between the video and the electronic book many of the majority of us and we lost a lot of time due to this.
SMSTS course was a great overview of H&S in construction. As a Graduate Civil Engineer, I've learned a lot and would recommend the course to other grads too!
Really enjoyed the course was really please how Sean presented the course very clear and helpful a really good man
Very informative course
Excellent service and very good instructor
Target Zero Group is rated 4.85 based on 810 reviews