Target Zero Training Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Target Zero Training

bookings@targetzerotraining.co.uk

Moulsham MillParkway

"Had an enjoyable week on my SMSTS course. Barry was very friendly and had a good knowledgeable of the subject and was able to answer any questions given. Good facilities and free parking."
"Barry was a fantastic trainer and I learnt a great deal during my weeks SMSTS course. I would highly recommend Target Zero to anyone looking to get ahead in the construction industry."
"Was a great course, brilliant staff an overall great experience."
"great course would highly recomend to fellow tradesman"
"A great company to learn crucial construction based skills with. The staff are incredibly knowledgable and convey the information in a way which is informative and yet don't have the condescension usually associated with instructors. I highly recommend Target Zero Training and wouldn't hesitate to use them again, in fact I will be using them for my NVQ6 training in the very near future."
"Training was to the point with full class participation. All questions answered promptly and clearly."
"Completed my first aid course this week in Chelmsford, great trainer , easy to understand and made the course enjoyable. Would highly recommend Target Zero."
"Barry was very friendly and knowledgeable"
"Really happy i booked with Target Zero best training provider in Chelmsford"
"Frkieendly relaxed atmosphere. And I passed"
"Material covered was good, questions answered fully and made sure a good understanding of the subject."
"Very good coursr"
"Very good course and trainee"
"Very well conducted course. Good instructor"
"Great course and a pass"
"The trainer Francis explained everything in great detail during the 5 day SMSTS course in Chelmsford. I was a bit anxious at the start of the week but by the end I very confident in going back to my new Site Managers role. I would highly recommend Target Zero for anyone looking to further there career in construction."
"Excellent training course. Good content and professional delivery."
"Barry was very informative and made the two day refresher a good thing to be on, rather than a chore."
"Very happy with the training course and the information provided. Would highly recommend!"
"Barry, my trainer was a legend. Give him a pay rise. By the way this email is sent by Lee Carter who passed his SMSTS today. With out Barry doing the training, I don't think I would have passed. Thanks Barry."
Target Zero Training is rated 4.88 based on 25 reviews