Target Zero Training Reviews

bookings@targetzerotraining.co.uk

Moulsham MillParkway

Carly Gray
Verified Buyer
"Was a great course, brilliant staff an overall great experience."
"great course would highly recomend to fellow tradesman"
Lea Perryman
Verified Buyer
"A great company to learn crucial construction based skills with. The staff are incredibly knowledgable and convey the information in a way which is informative and yet don't have the condescension usually associated with instructors. I highly recommend Target Zero Training and wouldn't hesitate to use them again, in fact I will be using them for my NVQ6 training in the very near future."
William Lartey
Verified Buyer
"Training was to the point with full class participation. All questions answered promptly and clearly."
Michael Hennessy
Verified Buyer
"Completed my first aid course this week in Chelmsford, great trainer , easy to understand and made the course enjoyable. Would highly recommend Target Zero."
Kevin Osborne
Verified Buyer
"Barry was very friendly and knowledgeable"
"Really happy i booked with Target Zero best training provider in Chelmsford"
Gary Sandell
Verified Buyer
"Frkieendly relaxed atmosphere. And I passed"
George Simonns
Verified Buyer
"Material covered was good, questions answered fully and made sure a good understanding of the subject."
Jack Nevill
"Very good coursr"
Nicholas Zarkos
Verified Buyer
"Very good course and trainee"
Jonathan Barry
Verified Buyer
"Very well conducted course. Good instructor"
David Spooner
Verified Buyer
"Great course and a pass"
Oliver Hughes
Verified Buyer
"The trainer Francis explained everything in great detail during the 5 day SMSTS course in Chelmsford. I was a bit anxious at the start of the week but by the end I very confident in going back to my new Site Managers role. I would highly recommend Target Zero for anyone looking to further there career in construction."
Richard Lack
Verified Buyer
"Excellent training course. Good content and professional delivery."
Keith Harwood
Verified Buyer
"Barry was very informative and made the two day refresher a good thing to be on, rather than a chore."
Danny Hall
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the training course and the information provided. Would highly recommend!"
Ben Gillam
Verified Buyer
"Barry, my trainer was a legend. Give him a pay rise. By the way this email is sent by Lee Carter who passed his SMSTS today. With out Barry doing the training, I don't think I would have passed. Thanks Barry."
Graham Wright
Verified Buyer
"Mr Shorter our tutor made a subject with the potential to be very boring into a light hearted and interesting week which enabled me to pass the exam almost stress free"
Joe Boguzas
Verified Buyer
"Instructor was very helpful and a extremely good teacher. Got everyone involved and made them feel confident and comfortable."
Target Zero Training is rated 4.87 based on 23 reviews