Target London Cleaning / End of Tenancy Cleaning London Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Target London Cleaning / End of Tenancy Cleaning London

How would you rate Target London Cleaning / End of Tenancy Cleaning London?

22 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Nina

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Target London Cleaning / End of Tenancy Cleaning London in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Target did an amazing job with a recent end of Tenancy clean. Can’t recommend them enough. The team especially Mohamed and Anna were amazing. They were punctual, professional and put their hearts and souls into the job and the results were perfect. Thank you team target!"
"Amazing job!"
"I had a great experience using target for an end of tenancy clean - very efficient and professional before, during and after the cleaning."
"Excellent service - very polite, positive and accommodating of my needs. Due to delays beyond my control my moving window was very tight. Target very kindly changed the cleaning time with less than 24 hours' notice. The cleaners were friendly and accommodating of further delays and showed a no-nonsense, can-do attitude. The cleaning itself was of a very high standard. The bathroom in particular was left descaled and shining. Overall I am very impressed and grateful, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend your service. Thank you!"
"Based on so many reviews I read about End of Tenancy Cleaning by Target Cleaning, I hired them, although I was changed the date and time multiple times, they accommodate my request with no difficulties, Really do appreciate they finish work, really good cleaners and professionalism to its best."
"Brilliant service by Anna and team. They worked very hard and provided an excellent service. Highly recommended."
"What a great help they where when i moved out of my house! Thank you, would highly recommend End of tenancy cleaning & Airbnb cleaning Service!"
"Used these guys when I moved out of my flat. They did a top job and I received my deposit back in full. Thanks so much!"
"Target cleaners helped me with my end of tenancy cleaning, really a gem for cleaners and cleaning companies. Thank you"
"Thanks for helping me achieve a superhost stats with Airbnb, After hiring target team to manage cleaning and other small task for our Airbnb property, we couldn’t be happier, we achieve superhost by getting more and more five stars for cleanliness"
"Target Cleaning helps me with my Airbnb property in London, The are spot on with cleaning and I use them occasionally for check-in’s. As well as they are so kind sometimes arrange other handyman service, like a blocked toilet, drainage problem."
"Thank you for End of Tenancy Cleaning"
"Awesome experience so far with Target Cleaning and the Airbnb housekeeping specialist, fully met my expectations and perfect solution when living out of town."
"Excellent service and wonderful people! I have lived in London for over 5 years and have had more often than not awful experiences with cleaning companies. I booked Target Cleaning after a thorough search online as there is a plethora of fake reviews. Target were professional from the get go and the quote and documents produced were very professional along with the after care. The cleaners were early, smiley and did a spot on job, even removing things I didn’t think were possible to remove. They told me they'd give me a call 20 mins before they'd finish to check and it was perfect. One spot was missed (not their fault – it is a hidden drawer) and they literally came back the following day to clear it, working around my availability – still with a smile."
"Target cleaners were great, our apartment was really dirty, but they did a really good job, although we weren’t moving out, but we made the right decision to order their End of Tenancy cleaning package. I’m so happy to be in a clean place again."
"Job done beyond expectations, and at a very competitive price"
Gurdevan
"easy to book, easy to reach customer support, professional & spot on service"
"Amazing service and extremely professional, the team leader is delightful and pleasant to work with, the team did provide excellent end of tenancy clean up, outstanding experience."
"The accommodate my request."
"Best end of tenancy for a decade so far i come across. Did accommodate my none flexible date and time. 6pm. Very good. Team arrived a but late, but I was informed way in advance. The cleaning was so good. I got my deposit back."
Target London Cleaning / End of Tenancy Cleaning London is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews