Target London Cleaning Services Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Target London Cleaning Services
4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Target London Cleaning Services?

02035142411

info@targetcleaning.london

Tell us how Target London Cleaning Services made you happy

"The best Airbnb cleaning in London, For years I struggled to find a reliable Airbnb cleaning service, until i found target team. They are real gem to the cleaning industry."
Are you Target London Cleaning Services? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"End of tenancy cleaning was preformed and was done to a very high standards, deposit was returned upon check out report"
"Incredible!!! Flat was literally sparkling after the end of tenancy clean. Will definitely be recommending to others."
"I have selected target Services based on Customers review, and I believe ita all made comments about there services, I have booked with them 1 week agao, agreed on a price and the date was confirmed, Target services don't employ staff, its outsourced to different unprofessional and un-trusted people. they have sent some cleaners to my house, and started new price negotiations, asking for £50 extra, I did not mind and agreed to pay extra, after 30 minutes everyone leaves the house and send me a text message, they are not going to do the job, I rang the company and the person called Ellie and she replied . 1- I Don't Know who went to the address, can you give me his Mobile number to discuss the issue. 2- after she had conversation with the cleaners, age said everything is ok and £50 extra will be charged. 3- After when the cleaners left the house and send me SMS message , that this job is canceled, I tried to call over 50 times non of the answer the phone . am going to share my experiences everywhere for this company, as they have cost me my time and money . be aware of such companies and report. if you anyone in interested to see the proof of my conversation and sms, you can email me at azainaly78@gmail.com"
"I highly recommend these guys! for anyone looking for a deposit back end of tenancy cleaning service, They were on time, did a great job, kept things neat and clean and."
Thank you very much Zoey, we are glad you liked our end of tenancy cleaning service.

Target London Cleaning team
"Nice and organised end of tenancy cleaning team. Team was very polite, and professional. Good value and very reliable and very responsive to emails."
thank you very much Lang, we really glad you are happy with our cleaning service.

Target London Cleaning team
"Excellent service, booked End of Tenancy online, obtained a quote within minimum time,I was in rush to get it done before my flight, Left the keys with the estate agent, cleaners pickup the keys, cleaned the property and returned the keys back to the agent, Received a emailed notification from agent to expect my return deposit with 7 days as the cleaning was done to a very high standards. Very happy with over all experience."
We really appreciate taken the time Luigi and leaving us your feedback.
we are glad we could help you and get your end of tenancy in order to be hassle free.

Target London Cleaning team
"Target did an amazing job with a recent end of Tenancy clean. Can’t recommend them enough. The team especially Mohamed and Anna were amazing. They were punctual, professional and put their hearts and souls into the job and the results were perfect. Thank you team target!"
Thank you Nina for your kind words, we are really happy you liked our end of tenancy cleaning service and we hope to service more in the future.

Target London Cleaning Services
"Amazing job!"
"I had a great experience using target for an end of tenancy clean - very efficient and professional before, during and after the cleaning."
Thank you OM, we really appreciate take the time and sending us your feedback about your recent experience with our cleaning service
"Excellent service - very polite, positive and accommodating of my needs. Due to delays beyond my control my moving window was very tight. Target very kindly changed the cleaning time with less than 24 hours' notice. The cleaners were friendly and accommodating of further delays and showed a no-nonsense, can-do attitude. The cleaning itself was of a very high standard. The bathroom in particular was left descaled and shining. Overall I am very impressed and grateful, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend your service. Thank you!"
Its always a pleasure to see another happy customer,
we are glad you were satisfied with your end of tenancy cleaning.
many thanks.

Target London Cleaning team
"Based on so many reviews I read about End of Tenancy Cleaning by Target Cleaning, I hired them, although I was changed the date and time multiple times, they accommodate my request with no difficulties, Really do appreciate they finish work, really good cleaners and professionalism to its best."

Target London Cleaning Team
"Brilliant service by Anna and team. They worked very hard and provided an excellent service. Highly recommended."
thank you very much.

Target London Cleaning Team
"What a great help they where when i moved out of my house! Thank you, would highly recommend End of tenancy cleaning & Airbnb cleaning Service!"
we appreciate every feedback.

Target London Cleaning Team
"Used these guys when I moved out of my flat. They did a top job and I received my deposit back in full. Thanks so much!"
Thank you a lot JD.

Target London Cleaning Team
"Target cleaners helped me with my end of tenancy cleaning, really a gem for cleaners and cleaning companies. Thank you"
"Thanks for helping me achieve a superhost stats with Airbnb, After hiring target team to manage cleaning and other small task for our Airbnb property, we couldn’t be happier, we achieve superhost by getting more and more five stars for cleanliness"
"Target Cleaning helps me with my Airbnb property in London, The are spot on with cleaning and I use them occasionally for check-in’s. As well as they are so kind sometimes arrange other handyman service, like a blocked toilet, drainage problem."
"Thank you for End of Tenancy Cleaning"
"Awesome experience so far with Target Cleaning and the Airbnb housekeeping specialist, fully met my expectations and perfect solution when living out of town."
Target London Cleaning Services is rated 4.86 based on 29 reviews