Target Fire Protection Reviews

Unit 3B Buckley Road Industrial Estate
Rochdale

Tell us how Target Fire Protection made you happy

Telephone
"We have used Target Fire for some time now, all staff that have been on site are excellent. They are all polite and very helpful. It is a refreshing change to be able to pass the contract on and not have to worry about that area again. I would 100% recommend Target Fire! Well done to you and all your staff! Lisa Finn - Warehouse Manager TS UK LTD"
"I have just been introduced to Target Fire Protection but have been very impressed with the service given. It's always a pleasure to use a qualified contractor with staff that are both knowledgable, polite and friendly."
"A friendly team offering advice in layman/women terminology. Always helpful and on time."
"We use Target fire at Siddal Moor and I couldn't recommend a better company. They are extremely reliable, professional, efficient and always provide a great service. Being a school we need contractors who can work around our school calendar and Target fire do this perfectly, they arrange a date for servicing and stick to it which cant be said for other contractors!"
"We find Target Fire Protection to offer a brilliant, professional and reliable service. Our Engineer John is very helpful and knowledgeable, we would highly reccomend"
"Cargill Manchester are one of the first companies to use the services of Target Fire Protection and have been extremely happy with their level of service and professional approach. Any enquires are dealt with promptly and a solution provided in a very short space of time. The engineers service a wide range of equipment from extinguishers to fire pumps and kitchen suppression systems. I have peace of mind that the companies needs are very well covered by Target and give me prior notice of when equipment is due for servicing, with the engineers reporting on a daily basis as to where they are up to and what is required to complete the service. Well done to Target Fire Protection and all the team - no hesitation from me to recommend their services. Geoff McSweeney - EHS Co-ordinator"
"We have used Target Fire Protection for many years for extinguisher checks, maintenance and training we have always found them very professional and reliable. Their service engineers are friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. We Would strongly recommend them to other companies."
"We have used Target Fire for several years now and have always found them to be professional and friendly providing an excellent service for us. We would recommend them with confidence. Andy Freeman Elland Christian Centre"
"We have used Target Fire Protection for many years for extinguisher checks and maintenance and have always found them a very professional and reliable company. Their service engineers are friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Would have no hesitation in recommending them to other companies."
"Thanks to Target Fire Protection for a reliable and professional service, our service engineer John was very helpful and knowledgeable when discussing our extinguisher needs. W.Harrisons & Sons"
"We, at PKW Chartered Accountants LLP, believe that we do a most professional job - but, WOW, you'd have to get a shift on to outstrip TARGET FIRE in sheer professionalism. Everything about them - service, assurance and price! - is spot on."
"I am a new customer to Target. As a company I have found them efficient & professional. Kevin Harris was our Fire Protection Service Technician - he was very polite, professional & knowledgeable - and even tidied up after himself!!"
"We have been using Target Fire Protection for many years now and we have always found them to be extremely helpful and professional."
"Sonoco Manchester has used Target Fire Protection for a number of years and they provide us with a professional and reliable service"
"David, Kevin, Richard and the team have been known to me professionally for over 10 years. In this world of compliance, this is one aspect I am happy to leave with Target Fire. I know they will visit our 12 sites, service extinguishers, fire blankets, Dry risers & fire hydrants in a timely and efficient way. Evidence of work is accessible using the customer portal - so our insurers and customers (during audits) - are easily satisfied. Well done Target."
"As a multi site company, Waterfields (Leigh )Ltd have been using Target Fire Protection for all of our fire extinguisher and fire training needs for over 6 years, The engineers are always helpful and offer advice, over and above that which is provided by other companies that we have used in the past. They always check before carrying our work and make our relationships with H&S bodies much more professional. Richard Waterfield Chairman Waterfields (Leigh )Ltd"
"We have used Target Fire Protection for a number of years and they provide us with a professional and friendly service."
"Target have provided a professional service whilst always maintaining a friendly approach. We are a residential school and college which supports children and young people with the most complex needs. The majority of our students have little or no communication, therefore Safeguarding and the safety of our students is of paramount importance. Danny, our engineer fully understands the needs of our students and will adapt his schedule to fit in with our students. Target always go out of their way to respond to any emergencies we have and have maintained our fire fighting equipment for at least 6 years in my opinion the 5 star rating is most definitely deserved. I would have no hesitation in recommending their service."
"In our group of companies we have 6 separate sites, one being a large complex site regarding Fire Safety, Target Fire have taken away all our concerns with regards to Fire Safety etc. Very professional company with the personnel service added in for good measure, would recommend to anyone. Great company to deal with."
"Target fire protection have provided fire protection services at mike brown dental for many years. I am in their diary so no action is required on my part to keep my business legal. All target fire staff that enter my premises are knowledgeable and helpful, and they are also polite and friendly to my staff and patients, and go about their business in a non-intrusive manner. Their 5 star rating is well earned and i recommend them highly without hesitation."
Target Fire Protection is rated 4.99 based on 121 reviews