Platinum Taps & Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Platinum Taps & Bathrooms
Read Platinum Taps & Bathrooms Reviews

Tell us how Platinum Taps & Bathrooms made you happy
Ordered item 2 weeks ago. No confirmation of order. No comms whatsoever. Tried via email & phone. No replies. Phone service says cannot connect. Total rubbish. Best avoided!!!
I order a radiator and paid 95 pound for delivery to Ireland. The website gives two clear options for delivery, either Ireland or mainland UK.
They then refunded my order 6 days later, without telling me. They said I was confused and they dont deliver to Ireland! Sent them a snip of their website where it lets you pick Ireland as delivery and now they are ignoring me! I am left without a radiator and now have to cancel the builder until I get one from elsewhere.
Avoid this company, they are useless.
Avoid this company, they are useless.
Delivered half of a toilet as other was damaged in delivery, opened to find it was also damaged! Had to chase this company for nearly a week ( promised daily on phone refund had been issued.... lies, it hadn’t been as PayPal and bank confirmed) finally got a refund this am after yet another call! Would definitely not recommend.
'Tap' was completely useless. The thread to the fitting that goes beneath the sink was tapered, meaning the tap was literally flapping in the wind and could not be tightened without breaking the plastic nut. Had to get my own part manufactured to cure the problem (fortunately I have an engineer in the family) and although I didn't ask for a refund, as with a great deal of effort and some expenditure I resolved the problem myself the company didn't even bother responding with a sorry.
Customer service excellent. Product so much cheaper than elsewhere and excellent quality.
Would highly recommend them.
A first class product at a good price and very rapid delivery
Supplied the specific part immediately and delivered next day thanks.
Delivered on time. Good service
I didn't receive any products from you as I didn't order any.
Great price and customer service, no issues with quality of products.
All round reliability
Great price, great quality
Would use Platinum again
Excellent ontime service
Fantastic customer service from Platinum Taps & Bathrooms. We had an issue with a damaged item on delivery and this was dealt with professionally and speedily to our complete sstisfaction. Would highly recommend.
GOOD SERVICE AND VERY GOOD PRODUCTS, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
I purchased my bathroom fittings over the phone - Adam was extremely helpful and very efficient with ensuring a smooth and prompt delivery - would highly recommend.
very stylish radiator and a good price
Ordered a WC at a good price but it arrived damaged. Spoke with Adam and had another sent out
Excellent tap, which we have enjoyed very much.
Platinum Taps & Bathrooms is rated 4.00 based on 30 reviews