Platinum Taps & Bathrooms Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Platinum Taps & Bathrooms

Tell us how Platinum Taps & Bathrooms made you happy

Telephone
"Delivered half of a toilet as other was damaged in delivery, opened to find it was also damaged! Had to chase this company for nearly a week ( promised daily on phone refund had been issued.... lies, it hadn’t been as PayPal and bank confirmed) finally got a refund this am after yet another call! Would definitely not recommend."
"'Tap' was completely useless. The thread to the fitting that goes beneath the sink was tapered, meaning the tap was literally flapping in the wind and could not be tightened without breaking the plastic nut. Had to get my own part manufactured to cure the problem (fortunately I have an engineer in the family) and although I didn't ask for a refund, as with a great deal of effort and some expenditure I resolved the problem myself the company didn't even bother responding with a sorry."
"Customer service excellent. Product so much cheaper than elsewhere and excellent quality. Would highly recommend them."
"A first class product at a good price and very rapid delivery"
"Supplied the specific part immediately and delivered next day thanks."
"Delivered on time. Good service"
"I didn't receive any products from you as I didn't order any."
"Great price and customer service, no issues with quality of products."
"All round reliability"
"Great price, great quality Would use Platinum again"
"Excellent ontime service"
"Fantastic customer service from Platinum Taps & Bathrooms. We had an issue with a damaged item on delivery and this was dealt with professionally and speedily to our complete sstisfaction. Would highly recommend."
"GOOD SERVICE AND VERY GOOD PRODUCTS, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED."
"I purchased my bathroom fittings over the phone - Adam was extremely helpful and very efficient with ensuring a smooth and prompt delivery - would highly recommend."
"very stylish radiator and a good price"
"Ordered a WC at a good price but it arrived damaged. Spoke with Adam and had another sent out"
"Excellent tap, which we have enjoyed very much."
"Fast and efficient service even worked on a Sunday! Delivered when they said extremely satisfied!"
"Cowboy outfit. Quick enough to take your money but unable to send things back. I had to go to my credit card issuer to claim the money back."
Hi James

We apologise if you didn't experince the levels of service you required.
Our records show we collected the item and refunded the payment back to you without the Credit Card issuer getting involved.

If there is anything else you need we are happy to help.

Thanks

Platinum taps & Bathrooms
"Quick delivery and excellent product. I would order from them again."
Platinum Taps & Bathrooms is rated 4.33 based on 27 reviews