Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

GOOD PRODUCT. DELIVERY TIME GOOD.SATISFIED.
Quality product and effective delivery services
Very good service and lovely quality of tap.
Phone call helpful and parts arrived very quick
Shower unit £400 dispatched as advised. Easy to use website.
This is the first time I have used Tap ‘n Shower and I’m happy I did. Price are good and very quick delivery. I would definitely recommend.
Ordered new shower Friday Evening, arrived Tuesday morning 0900hrs
Great prices and first class service
My order for a Grohe Minta kitchen tap was delayed when the supply from the manufacturer was interrupted by COVID-19 lockdown. Tap'n'Shower were very good at keeping me informed about projected supply date and when Grohe re-opened for business, Tap'n'Shower must have obtained the item same or next day and expedited delivery to me. I have characterised delivery as "on time" as once lockdown easing in Germany fallowed it, the goods came well within the delivery time.

Also, I think that the price was very competitive compared to any others that I could find.
Good company. kept informed regards delivery.
Very disappointed, had to wait 8 weeks for my basin. When ordered, it stated 3 to seven days. Had to ring 3 times to find out what was happening. No body rang me to give updates on my order.
Today is the21/6/20 & still awaiting receipt of tap....disappointed! Yet I’ve received your email to write a review of the service. Where is my tap ?????
Good delivery (txt with expected time) best price on this model i could find.
Very smart looking shower with different settings on hand shower.
Adjustable height on wall bracket, which i wanted as i was replacing old and didn't want to drill new holes in tiles.
Only negative is the assembly manual could be better.
Great service from order to delivery of product and kept informed throughout.

Thanks Tap'n Shower
We did have serious delivery problems [over a month late] - however i do believe that the supplier had let you down and i am confident that you made every effort to resolve the issue as quickly as possible!
Would be happy to review product when they are fixed and working!!
I have received excellent service , excellent price, excellent communication from Tap n shower.
Contacted ahead of placing order; really helpful, promised to callback with further details, updated the website so I could add to my order - great customer service, thank you
Really helpful service, well priced and delivered when promised. Couldn’t do enough to help when contacted to advise the shower I’d bought had parts missing
great prices and good customer service
The transaction process was simple, and I was pleased to have found the required part at a good price. There were some alterations to be done, but this has no bearing on the company due to the one-off nature of the job.

The part came in time, and was well protected and packaged. Thank you.
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 696 reviews