Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Tap \'n Shower UK Ltd Reviews

enquiries@tapnshower.com

All good again from here.
Friendly helpful service - I'm sure I'll be back!
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd 5 star review on 13th November 2020 Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd 5 star review on 13th November 2020
Easy ordering and quick delivery of the correct item! Fantastic service, what more do you want?
Efficient
I have no idea where my order is as I have not received it. Waiting on reply from the company πŸ€”
The taps from Brisbane I ordered were priced competitively. However they took three weeks rather than three days to come. This was annoying as I had to put off the plumber from coming and getting a plumber in London is a nightmare. I had to ask where h the taps were and I was not kept well informed. I won’t rushing to use you again just to save a few quid I’m afraid.
Issues with courier not finding my address resolved very easily with excellent customer service. Will definitely shop with you again. Many thanks!
Item in stock and the best price I could find online. Quick dispatch and arrived within the expected timeframe.
From start to finish order went smooth delivered on time just waiting to fit
Would order from this company again πŸ‘
Good service. Lovely product, very well packaged.
Great service and sensible price from Tap 'n Shower. I'd definitely recommend them for buying your spares.
I ordered and paid for a grohe tap boiling water unit on the 15/09/20 with a delivery date of 3-7 days, eventually delivered 03/10/20.
🀨 not sure where the fault lies but obviously not very happy.
Pleased with the item, a bit of a wait but expected as it came from Germany. Price and delivery was faultless.....would use this company again.
I was not advised item was not in stock a time of purchase until I called to find out as item was not delivered at expected date. This cost me money so not very impressed.
Fast and efficient service
Good quality and delivery
Order was placed 25th October. Item was received 28th. October.
Fantastic service. And when I e-mailed a query to Customer Services, it was dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently.
Excellent!
Easily ordered, price good, delivery fast. Very pleased would use again.
Brilliant response from Amelia
Tried another company previously & was on the phone without a response for twenty minutes
Well done Amelia for sourcing shower mixer & informing of delivery
Delivery by DHL succeeded at second attempt !!!
Arrived packaged well and very quickly. Good and solid craftsmanship.
Excellent product, price and service... I rang to query something before I placed my order online, very helpful staff. My order was dispatched very quickly and delivered next day! Would definitely recommend and use again. Many thanks
Tap 'n Shower UK Ltd is rated 4.65 based on 891 reviews