Tap Warehouse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tap Warehouse

Unit 7 Station Approach, Bournemouth United Kingdom

Tell us how Tap Warehouse made you happy
Ordered a butler and rose vanity sink, delivered and sent back 4 times due to damage caused by there drivers, now when fitting the sink is oversized for the unit and sticks out about 2 inches at the front where it should be flush. After sales range manufacturing and said it was within spec. It clearly isn’t fit for purpose, asked for call back four times today with them ignoring my emails and calls. Avoid at all costs. Poor poor service and support. Just want your money
Very poor quality both items and customer service. We bought from Tap Warehouse our kitchen sink and tap. The tap completely broke after 18 months (not a hard water issue). Apparently manufacturer went into administration and the Tap Warehouse just wash their hands off and refuse to refund or replace. Unless this matter is resolved we would not be buying there again.
Complete and utter rip off. We ordered the Butler and Rose double bowl belfast sink for £199.00 because it had good reviews on their website. What was delivered was a RAK sink which I could have bought for £70.00 cheaper. Butler and Rose is just a fancy designer name this company has dreamt up to fleece customers by giving the appearance they are offering a more premium unique brand. The didn't even hide the fact it was a RAK sink. It came in a RAK box with RAK on the delivery paperwork. You thought they might have stuck a 'Butler and Rose' sticker on it to try and mask the deceit. This is nothing short of a scam and I will be following this up with trading standards and BBC Watchdog. Buyer beware as I wouldn't be surprised if they are pulling this stunt on other products on their site.
Terrible company, avoid at all costs. We are struggling to return a faulty product and their customer service is appalling. We will be going legal as they constantly fail to call us back.
I Bought a black composite sink with a black tap around 4 weeks ago. Cost £250 with delivery buying from them because of the previous reviews. We only opened the box this weekend as my son in law a joiner was fitting the kitchen and we waited until he was ready to fit the sink. For some reason the sink is drilled straight through on both sides for the tap instead of part way through to give you the choice of which to finish drilling. We could not find a blanking cover for one of the holes in the box I phoned this morning and spoke to Imogen she said she would get in touch with their spares department and if they could not find a cover I could send it back. She phoned back later to tell me there were no blanks as this was liquidated stock from another company that had gone bust and I had bought the last one . ( Liquidated stock probably bought for pennies on the pound ) Strange that as the Astracast sink is still for sale. She then said I could have a discount or send the sink back. I asked if I would have to pay the return to send it back and she went back to her manager. In two minutes it went to you only had 2 days to check if anything was missing so it has nothing to do with us but we will send you a link were you can buy a cover for the tap hole. Just checked the link sent, it is to Amazon for a gloss chrome blanking cover. Now that should really good on a black composite sink with a black tap. The terms on the receipt state you have 2 days to get in touch if anything is damaged and not missing. Unacceptable and will not be using again, after sales stinks. This has really bugged me and I will be checking with my credit card company.
Tapwarehouse have deceitfully sent us a damaged sink which has clearly been repacked before as a previous customer returned it! Endless arguing with customer services because ‘they can’t claim back the cost’ as it’s out of their timeframes so they think it’s acceptable that the customer is out of pocket as a result of their error. Buy elsewhere. Couldn’t have been more helpful when I was calling to order, very different story now there’s a customer complaint.
I wish I could leave 0 star! The service is simply disgraceful!! They take your money and good luck on delivery. They firstly said that the item was in stock and they have check with their supplier (lie lie lie!) then they apologize that delivery might be a little delayed, then suddenly the item is not available anymore (??!!) and here I am, I still don't have my sink while they definitely have my money!!! AVOID!
Tap Warehouse also know as Beyond Retail Ltd took my order for products they didn't have and then they tried to source them which inevitably led to unacceptably long delivery delays. Their strategy was to string me along with promises of 4 to 6 more days etc etc The reality is that they knew when they took my order (and my money) that the delivery date that they glibly promise is unachievable. Sound familiar? My experience is replicated in a depressing number of other reviews.
Tap Warehouse is rated 2.46 based on 13 reviews