Tap Warehouse Reviews

Unit 7 Station Approach, Bournemouth United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Tap Warehouse made you happy

"Excellent Prices Great service Super Fast delivery"
Are you Tap Warehouse? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Tap Warehouse receives. Reply Free
"I wish I could leave 0 star! The service is simply disgraceful!! They take your money and good luck on delivery. They firstly said that the item was in stock and they have check with their supplier (lie lie lie!) then they apologize that delivery might be a little delayed, then suddenly the item is not available anymore (??!!) and here I am, I still don't have my sink while they definitely have my money!!! AVOID!"
"Tap Warehouse also know as Beyond Retail Ltd took my order for products they didn't have and then they tried to source them which inevitably led to unacceptably long delivery delays. Their strategy was to string me along with promises of 4 to 6 more days etc etc The reality is that they knew when they took my order (and my money) that the delivery date that they glibly promise is unachievable. Sound familiar? My experience is replicated in a depressing number of other reviews."
"Bought some great freestanding bath taps from Tap Warehouse - a great price, great quality, and next day delivery. The taps look wonderful in my new bathroom."
"order was delivered incomplete but customer services were very helpful"
Tap Warehouse is rated 3.20 based on 5 reviews