Tap Warehouse Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Tap Warehouse

Unit 7 Station Approach, Bournemouth United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Tap Warehouse?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
pristem

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Tap Warehouse in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I wish I could leave 0 star! The service is simply disgraceful!! They take your money and good luck on delivery. They firstly said that the item was in stock and they have check with their supplier (lie lie lie!) then they apologize that delivery might be a little delayed, then suddenly the item is not available anymore (??!!) and here I am, I still don't have my sink while they definitely have my money!!! AVOID!"
Terry Foster
Verified Reviewer
"Tap Warehouse also know as Beyond Retail Ltd took my order for products they didn't have and then they tried to source them which inevitably led to unacceptably long delivery delays. Their strategy was to string me along with promises of 4 to 6 more days etc etc The reality is that they knew when they took my order (and my money) that the delivery date that they glibly promise is unachievable. Sound familiar? My experience is replicated in a depressing number of other reviews."
"Bought some great freestanding bath taps from Tap Warehouse - a great price, great quality, and next day delivery. The taps look wonderful in my new bathroom."
Alex Dias
"order was delivered incomplete but customer services were very helpful"
Tap Warehouse is rated 2.75 based on 4 reviews