CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers

info@clsmoney.com

Head OfficeCLS MoneyVantage House6-7 Claydons LaneRayleigh

How would you rate CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers ?

"Slow in responding, broker never available when I call, I feel like I'm an inconvenience when I call it's a bit of a poor show CLS, sort it out!"
"Amazing service provided for me and my husband. Nothing was to to much trouble and we were guided through the process step by step. Thank you Paul, Emma, Nancy and Amy for making our dreams come true and securing our morgage for our dream home. I will be recommending CLS to all my family and friends."
Hi Bonita,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Paul, Emma, Nancy and Amy are a fantastic team and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"These guys are in a word......amazing. From the start James Alabaster made the process straight forward and given the other applications he had going on made me feel like I was the only one answering my panicky and no doubt stupid questions with patience and promptly. The guys a superstar. Mari then took over who was equally as professional and stayed in touch with until both of them told me that I had my mortgage offer. My process has been anything but simple due to the nature of the chain but my final thanks goes to Amy who has touched base religiously and has been a legend proving with CLS it's good luck that comes in 3's. Wouldn't even waste your time with any other broker, these guys at CLS are a cut above. Huge thanks to them all."
Hi Adam,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

James, Mari and Amy are a fantastic team and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"Gemma & Amy at CLS Money helped me and wife find a great deal on a re-mortgage saving us a considerable amount of money. Both ladies are polite and professional and answered any questions we had and dealt with our queries in a timely manner."
Hi Phillip,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Gemma and Amy are a fantastic team and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"I can't recommend CLS enough. Gemma, Amy and Clayton go out of their way to help and their service has been 5*. They helped us get on the ladder when we didn't think it would be possible. Thank you so much."
Thank you very much for your kind review!

Gemma, Amy and Clayton are a fantastic team and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"Excellent professional services always kept us up to date with mortgage application process."
Hi Derrick,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

It's always lovely to receive feedback and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"Fraser and Harley have been amazing throughout my whole experience . They both have gone above and beyond to get us a mortgage we thought we couldn't get. I couldn't recommend them more. We both pass on our thanks for the amazing job they did."
Hi Joe and Sadie,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Fraser and Harley are a fantastic team and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"I found them to be very helpful and patient with me and explained very thing in terms I could understand would recommend to anybody to use"

Team CLS
"Fantastic service. Would highly recommend."
Hi Kate,

Team CLS
"All the people I have had dealings with have been efficient and personable. They are willing to help in any way they can and I felt they had time for me explaining the steps involved. I would not hesitate in contacting them if I had a question"

Team CLS
"Would like to give a massive thank you to James and Amy for all there hard work on helping us exchange on our first property purchase. They have always been available to speak to with any issues and always willing to chase where needed."
Hi Jack,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

James and Amy are a fantastic team and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"This company is without doubt one of the best companies we have worked with. CLS has delivered exactly what they said they would do. They are extremely responsive to emails and phone calls. They kept us updated with all progress throughout. I would like to thank in particular ; Paul, Emma and Amy. All three are an absolute asset to CLS Money. They have been extremely professional and approachable. I Couldn't have asked for a better team working for us. Cheers guys!!!"
Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Paul, Emma and Amy are a fantastic team and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"I dealt with James initially and then Amy and both were so helpful and made the process a lot simpler than I feared it would be. They made sure I was always updated on the progress and explained everything that was required. Excellent service, Thank you"
Hi Sarah,

Team CLS
"CLS Money, Morgage Brokers has been a five-star service from the beginning. When the realisation of the main-stream lenders would not provide a mortgage for the property I wished to purchase, CLS Money was my final hope. Their professional, knowledgeable support has not only found the right mortgage for me but the team have held my hand till the completion date. They kept me involved throughout and were always available for even my most rudimentary questioning, answered in such a way that I understood each process of gaining a mortgage. No need to look any further...CLS Money - Morgage Brokers are friendly, supportive, knowledgeable and above all professional! Outstanding service!"
Hi Sarah,

Team CLS
"Used twice - each time secured excellent mortgage deals that I wouldn't have found myself. Clayton, Amy, Gemma and everyone else we dealt with have been excellent."
Hi Lee,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Clayton, Amy and Gemma are a great team and we're so pleased to hear that we could be of help to you once more, and that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"Very helpful and made the whole process much easier than trying to do it yourself....would highly recommend CLS Money to anyone to provide the help you need"
Hi Nick,

Team CLS
"Impressive service from start to finish. Excellent communications and Paul is a most charming, delightful person to deal with! A refreshingly friendly (and professional) group - which is a rarity in the finance world! I’ll be using them again."
Hi Alexandra,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Paul is an absolute star and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"Jody made this process as stress free as possible for us, she was extremely helpful and lovely. Thank you so much. Would recommend."
Hi Faye,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Jody is an absolute star and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"Amy was superb thru out our lengthy transaction keeping us fully up to date on any progress.would highly reccomend-thank you so much for all your help Amy. Mark"
Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Amy is an absolute star and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"All the staff in this company have been amazing, gemma was my consultant from the beginning and no matter who I spoke to everyone knew the case and was happy to deal with it if a member of staff was off, Mari, Amy, Clayton and Joanne all had an input and was very informative."
Hi Raquel,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

We are very fortunate to have such a wonderful team and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.92 based on 554 reviews