CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

info@clsmoney.com

Head OfficeCLS MoneyVantage House6-7 Claydons LaneRayleigh

Tell us how CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Would like to say a massive THANK YOU to James Alabaster and Amy Randall at CLS Money. Would highly recommend. Very professional, helpful, easy to contact, excellent level of customer service, very friendly and always kept us well informed. I cant thank them enough, they have been honestly amazing."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Excellent customer service, always a phone call or email away with speedy response. Would definitely recommend."
Hi Lynsey,

Thank you very much for your kind review :)

We pride ourselves on delivering a five star service, tailored to our customer's individual needs, and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you have received.

Team CLS
"Top service, really happy with the deal they got me, will certainly be using CLS again, thanks Gemma and the crew! 👍🏻"
Hi Mike,

Thank you for your kind feedback!

We aim to find our customers the best deal for their needs, and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received from Gemma and her team :)

Team CLS
"Everyone is really helpful and very easy to talk to, always happy to answer questions, very happy with the service so far."
"We appreciate the work CLS Money have done for us, they kept us informed how our application was going, and each member of staff we dealt with along the journey were friendly, courteous and explained things expertly."
"Excellent service. Helpful, friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend."
Hi Michelle,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

We're so pleased we could be of help to you, and to hear that you are happy with the service you received :)

Team CLS
"They keep updated on progress at all times."
Thank you very much for your kind review Scott! :)
"They are so helpful and go that extra mile for you."
Thank you very much for your kind feedback! :)
"CLS money have offered an outstanding level of service throughout the purchase of our property. Amy randall has been very attentive and helpful with the attitude that nothing we ask is a problem. Highly recommended"
Hi Dom,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Amy is an absolute star and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you have received :)

Wishing you both all the best!

Team CLS
"I found CLS through a Google search and from the first phone call with Mollie through to exchange, I have received an excellent service and will, and already have (!), highly recommend CLS to others! Thank you!"
Hi David,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

We pride ourselves on providing each of our clients with the five star service they deserve, and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the help you received from our superstar Mollie :)

"Good help."
Thank you very much for your kind feedback! :)
"All staff who have been dealing with my mortgage money matters have been professional, polite and knowledgeable at all times. We have been very impressed and would not hesitate to use them again in the future. Many thanks Lisa"
Thank you very much for your kind review!

We aim to provide each of our customers with the five star mortgage service they deserve, and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received from our amazing team :)

Team CLS
"The team at CLS were friendly and professional. They were happy to answer all my questions and came back to me promptly. My mortgage completed on time and there were no issues. I have recommended them to others."
Thank you for your kind review!

We aim to simplify the mortgage application process for our customers by managing everything for them, and are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the advice and support you received :)

Team CLS
"I have used CLS for the third time now to sort my remortgage on my house .Outstanding service received from Gemma & Amy . Contact has been made weekly with updates and chasing other parties involved in my case . I would highly recommend CLS also Gemma & Amy to anyone whom needs financial advise and help ."
Hi Joanne,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

We’re absolutely delighted we could be of help to you once more, and to hear that you are pleased with the service you received from Gemma and Amy :)

Team CLS
"CLS Money have been our broker for our mortgage application. Fraser, Harley and Amy have all been very helpful and kept us informed at all times. We would definitely recommend them :-)"
Hi Helen,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

We aim to keep our customers updated at every stage of the mortgage application process, and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you have received from Fraser, Harley and Amy :)

Team CLS
"Paul at CLS made getting my mortgage in place a stress free process despite my colourful credit back ground, answered all my questions in a timely manner with in-depth answers. Amy’s communication was great, providing me with regular updates about where the solicitors were with things I would definitely recommend CLS money as a mortgage broker"
Thank you very much for your kind review!

We aim to not only find the perfect mortgage product for our clients' needs. But, also manage the entire application process for them, and are delighted to hear that you are happy with the help you received from Paul and Amy :)

Team CLS
"Amazing, very efficient and supportive !"
Hi Clarissa,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback!

We’re so pleased we could be of help to you and to hear that you're happy with the service you received :)

Team CLS
"Great service from start to finish, big thankyou to Fraser for finding the best mortgage deal for myself and my partner, picking up my documents for scanning and returning to me! Also thanks to Harley for being quick and helpful in responding to my many email queries and phonecalls, and thank you to Amy who kept me regularly up to date with the progress of my re-mortgage. Would definitely recommend CLS to anyone looking for a good mortgage deal and would use again in the future."
Hi Marie,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

We aim to simplify the remortgage process for our customers by managing everything for them, and are absolutely delighted to hear that you are happy with the advice and support you received from Fraser, Harley and Amy :)

Team CLS
"We used CLS for our broker.. they were brilliant even though we had some bad credit in the past they still managed to get us a mortgage. We dealt with Emma and Amy honestly could not fault them always answered my queries and got back to my emails and calls... Thanks again for everything.."
Thank you very much for your kind review!

We aim to get our customers the right mortgage product for their needs, no matter their credit score, and are so pleased you are happy with the help you received from both Emma and Amy :)

Team CLS
"A friendly, knowledgeable team who go 'over and above' to get the job done and make the process as easy as possible. This is the third time I've used CLS Money and I'll definitely be back in touch the next time I need a mortgage. Thank you Olivia, Gemma & Amy for being fabulous :)"
Hi Mel,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

We’re absolutely delighted we could be of help to you again, and to hear that you are happy with the service you received from Gemma, Olivia and Amy :)

CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.91 based on 648 reviews