CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers

info@clsmoney.com

Head OfficeCLS MoneyVantage House6-7 Claydons LaneRayleigh

How would you rate CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers?

Maria Stryczek
Unverified Reviewer
"They gave use all the advice we required and made sure our remortgage went through before our fixed rate changed over to the standard variable rate. A big thank you to Fraser Downing for his advice and Amy Randall for keeping me updated throughout the mortgage process!"
"Mortgages made simple. Kept me informed the whole time"
Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

It's always lovely to receive feedback and we're so glad to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Dan Wordsworth
Verified Buyer
"Amy done a fantastic job at taking over my mortgage process. She was prompt and getting daily updates, would definitely use CLS again! Thank you for doing such a great job"
Hi Dan,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Amy is an absolute star and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"Thanks to Fraser, Harley, Amy and their colleagues for their help! They made the process of applying for a mortgage for my first home stress free."
Thank you very much for your kind review!

Fraser, Harley and Amy are a fantastic team and we're so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services :)

Wishing you all the best in your new home!

Team CLS
"Service has been great, amy and the rest of the team have kept me updated throughout my recent re mortgage process"

Ken Edwards
Verified Buyer
"The team at CLS brokered my mortgage for me and I couldn't be happier with what they have done! They took care of everything, all the chasing up and kept me informed....what more could you want! Thanks again guys."
Hi Ken,

Hi Ken,

Team CLS
"Efficient service, got me the best deal on the market and saved me the hassle of doing it myself."

Team CLS
"CLS were able to provide me with what I wanted for my situation."

Team CLS
"Great and very efficient service. Kept me updated through out the process. Thanks Ravi"
Hi Ravi,

Team CLS
"I have used CLS Money for buy-to-let mortgages over many years. They always find the best deal for me. Their follow-up and customer service is excellent. Amy in particular has been a big help on my latest renewal."
Hi Terry,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Amy is an absolute star and we're so pleased to hear that we could be of help to you once more, and that you continue to be pleased with our services :)

Holly & Hugh
Verified Buyer
"Emma Mitchell was very helpful together with her team. Fast and friendly efficient service helped us with all the aspects of a first time purchase. CSL got us our mortgage when others failed they really went the extra mile and we would definitely recommend."
Hi Holly and Hugh,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Emma is an absolute star and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Wishing you both all the best!

Team CLS
"CLS kept in contact with us throughout our remortgage process so we always knew the stage we were at or if there were any delays. James helped us get a good remortgage deal whilst Amy or Harley regularly contacted us with updates. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services."
Thank you very much for your kind review!

James, Amy and Harley are a fantastic team and we're so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services :)

Angela Carter
Verified Reviewer
"Mollie and Emma have been helpful and supportive and on top of everything."
Hi Angela,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Mollie and Emma are a fantastic team and we're so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services :)

Michelle Thomas
Verified Reviewer
"I can't recommend this company enough! Amy Randall and the team are so so helpful, I really wouldn't go to anyone else for my mortgage and financial advice. Even though there were a lot of complications from my end, they managed everything and held my hand through the entire process. So lovely to find a great, warm and friendly person in an equally great company."
Hi Michelle,

Hi Michelle,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Amy is an absolute star and we're so pleased to hear that we could be of help to you, and that you are happy with our services :)

Carrie Carter
Verified Reviewer
"I have used CLS Money for a couple of years now and recently they managed my re-mortgage. The service was great, I dealt with James but on a day to day basis I liaised with Amy Randall. Amy was amazing, she kept on top of everything, kept me informed on progress and updates. Amy was friendly and helpful and an absolute please to work with. I will 100% continue my relationship with CLS in the future."
Hi Carrie,

Asha Manion
Verified Buyer
"There isn't an "excellent" option on this review process and there needs to be. I've known many mortgage brokers and companies through 7 house moves - and CLS - well, I won't even call them that - James, Jody and Amy - have been incredible. A personal but wholly professional service, based on my needs, not their targets; a family orientated group of people that understand the pressure of modern life and get on with the job for you so you can concentrate on the little things. I have referred and referred and referred and referred. In many years of conveyancing, as a buyer, (but also including leading CPD training and conferences for conveyancing lawyers) the team I worked with at CLS have gone above and beyond for me and my family."
Hi Asha,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

James, Jody and Amy are a fantastic team and we're so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services :)

Alison Lee
Verified Buyer
"Once again an excellent service, glad to see the standards aren’t slipping. Definitely use your services again and will continue to recommend you (coming from me this is the highest you’ll ever get as I don’t recommend anyone for anything)"
Hi Alison,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

We're so glad to hear that we could be of help to you once more, and that you continue to be pleased with our services.

G. Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"They found me a mortgage where other companys couldnt. They are polite and endeavour to get the right resukt as quickly as possible."

Team CLS
"Amy was lovely looked after me from start to finish. She was always available when needed her answered all questions that are had."
Hi Mohammad,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Amy is an absolute star and we're so pleased to hear that we could be of help to you :)

Team CLS
"First time using this company and the amount of help, advice and communication they provide is incredible. Fraser managed to find us the right mortgage for our property, the process was simple and informative. The communication after with Emma, I cannot highly praise her enough! She always updated us regularly and on hands with any queries we had to make us feel at ease. Overall the team at CLS are fantastic that provides noteworthy customer service. Thank you all so much, we both appreciate all your help."
Hi Corine,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Fraser and Emma are a fantastic team and we're so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services :)

Wishing you both all the best!

CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.94 based on 441 reviews