CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers

info@clsmoney.com

Head OfficeCLS MoneyVantage House6-7 Claydons LaneRayleigh

How would you rate CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Clayton, Jody and the team have been excellent throughout, friendly, down to earth and I couldn't recommend them enough. Thank you!!"
Hi Reece,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

It's always lovely to receive feedback and we're so glad to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"My credit wasn't very good & they went out of their way to find the best lender for my situation. :-)"

Team CLS
"Good communication and prompt actions are highly appreciable whilst dealing with our remortgaging"

Andrew Spiller
Verified Reviewer
"Very good company to use. The fellow dealing with my application was diligent and committed throughout the process and was easily contactible and communicative even when I wasn't"
Hi Andrew,

Craig Harris
Verified Reviewer
"The service I received was worthy of 10 stars never mind 5 Emma, Amy and Paul made the whole process so painless, their professionalism coupled with their genuine caring approach is something you rarely see in customer services today. They guided us through every step and nothing was ever too much trouble for them. I would not hesitate to recommend CLS to anyone. The fees charged were extremely reasonable given the level of service, if i ever need another mortgage CLS is the only number I will call. It’s just a shame CLS don’t do conveyancing ( I hate solicitors) I’d like to finish with a big thank you to all at CLS."
Hi Craig,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Paul, Emma and Amy are a fantastic team and we're so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services :)

Claire Bradshaw
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service from start to finish. Paul, Emma and Amy all amazing! Thank you so much for keeping us updated throughout our remortgage process. We didn't think anyone could help us. Great start to 2018 for us."
Hi Claire,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Paul, Emma and Amy are a fantastic team and we're so happy we could be of help to you :)

Jacqui Boulamatsis
Verified Buyer
"Harley was very informative he kept me posted every step of the way . Also was available if I had any worries or concerns. I feel that they Went the extra mile. I would definately recommend CLS to any of my friends, family or colleagues. Thank you"
Hi Jacqui,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Harley is an absolute star and it's lovely to hear that you are pleased with our services :)

Anthony Medcalf
Verified Reviewer
"They have been very patient with my case as I am now on my 3rd property. I have also been very pleased with the amount of communication."
Hi Anthony,

Team CLS
"The team at CLS have exceeded my expectation and I strongly recommend them for BTL and residential mortgage requirements."
Hi Carl,

Hi Carl,

Team CLS
"Great communication and friendly service from James and Harley, highly recommend"
Thank you very much for your kind review!

James and Harley are a fantastic team and we're so happy we could be of help to you :)

Peter Windus
Verified Reviewer
"Quick, efficient and friendly with great knowledge and experience. I felt confident in their reccomendations and advice. Mollie, Harley and Clayton have been amazing and added a personable quality to a process that most find stressful - they made this stress free!"
Hi Peter,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Clayton, Mollie and Harley are a fantastic team and we're so happy to hear that we could be of help to you once more :)

Team CLS
"The mortgage finder James Oakley understood my circumstances very well and found an appropriate product. Then Jody Loveday and her colleagues followed through with the mortgage company and lawyers very closely and ensured things went smoothly. Very pleased with the service and would recommend CLS highly."
Hi Narinder,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

James and Jody are a fantastic team and we're so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services :)

Attia Ramzan
Verified Buyer
"CLS Money worked tirelessly to find a mortgage that fit my circumstances. Mollie Rising in particular gets a special mention, she truly cared enough to go the extra mile. Also Harley Kimber helped ensure the process went through extremely quickly and I had an offer in about a week!"
Hi Attia,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Mollie and Harley are a fantastic team and we're so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services :)

Lisa-Jane Devonald
Verified Buyer
"Jody Loveday has been amazing throughout the whole process - she really put our mind at ease and has been a valuable point of contact. We are first time buyers and have no experience in dealing with property so to have someone who has put our best interests first at the end of the phone has made all of the difference. Thank you Jody!"
Hi Lisa-Jane,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Jody is an absolute star and it's lovely to hear that we could be of help to you :)

Suzanne Chambers
Verified Buyer
"Cls have been in constant contact the whole time. Amy and Harley have kept me up yo date with every aspect of my mortgage."
Hi Suzanne,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Amy and Harley are a fantastic team and we're so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services :)

Simon Spencer
Verified Reviewer
"I would refer anyone looking for a mortgage to go through CLS. The help, good advice, prompt action and first class service also very polite friendly and committed to help you get the best for your individual requirements. The staff are top class."
Hi Simon,

Richard Shinerr
Verified Buyer
"We have been very happy with the service and with the way we have been kept informed along the way of our application progress, both Amy and Harley are very good at their jobs and their communication and telephone manner are very good. Our only complaint would be aimed at the solicitor who has been the reason this has dragged on so long, he does not return any calls and his instructions have been very poor.Richard"
Hi Richard,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Amy and Harley are a fantastic team and it's lovely to hear that you are happy with our services :)

We are very sorry to hear that you are not as equally satisfied with the service provided by the solicitors, and will certainly pass your feedback onto them.

Taylor Johnston
Verified Reviewer
"I can’t thank Fraser, Harley & Amy enough for everything they have done for us over the last 7 months! Nothing is ever too much for them, constantly keep us updated with progress, any queries have been sorted out there and then. Absolutely amazing service! Would 100% recommend CLS."
Hi Taylor,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Fraser, Harley and Amy are a fantastic team and we're so happy we could be of help to you :)

Gill Windsor
Verified Reviewer
"James Oakley and Jody were quick, efficient and friendly"
Hi Gill,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

James and Jody are a fantastic team and we're so happy we could be of help to you :)

CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.94 based on 398 reviews