CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

info@clsmoney.com

Head OfficeCLS MoneyVantage House6-7 Claydons LaneRayleigh

Tell us how CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers made you happy

customer service
"Great service and all are so very helpful. Even when I had a problem nothing was to much trouble. Thank you Ryan, Emma and Amy."
Posted 37 minutes ago
"Very good service. I would recommend them to everyone looking for a mortgage. They have helped me when other are unable to."
"A excellent team of professionals with very very helpful, approachable with vast knowledge of markets of different categories. Got out mortgage offer in less than 24 hours and was were really happy despite our case was complicated. The team of CLS will guide and do everything from 1st to last. Highly recommended."
"Prior to contacting CLS Money, I contacted some mortgage brokers, which promised to assist me to purchase my property (Right To Buy). Unfortunately, having sent all the requisite documents, they went in circles and the process fell through. It was a complete waste of time. When I came across CLS Money, I was sceptical about engaging with them. When I spoke with them about my circumstance (poor credit score), CLS assured me that they could help. The documents they requested from me were straightforward and hassle-free. I gave it a go, and I am glad I did. They secured me an offer from a lender within a short time. CLS Money is an excellent mortgage broker with a professional team. Paul Merrett, Emma Mitchell and Amy Randall are fantastic staff. Throughout the Right To Buy (RTB) process, I was really impressed with their professionalism - especially updating me frequently on the development of the RTB. I will use CLS Money again. I will recommend CLS Money."
Hi Charles,

Thank you very much for your kind recommendation.

Helping you to purchase your home by finding the right mortgage deal for your needs, has been an absolute pleasure and we’re so pleased to hear that you’re happy with the service you have received from Paul, Emma and Amy :)

Wishing you all the best!

Team CLS
"Could not be more pleased they really went out of there way to be very helpful always kept me updated every step of the way they could not do enough for me would definitely recommend them"
Thank you so much for your kind recommendation Julie!

We aim to provide each of our clients with the five star experience they deserve, and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received :)

Team CLS
"Brilliant service. Always kept me up to date. Also returned phone calls and emails promptly. I would recommend Mollie and the team to anyone."
Hi Dan,

Thank you for your kind recommendation!

We pride ourselves on delivering a five star, personalised service to each of our clients, and are so pleased to hear that you're happy with the advice and support you have received from Mollie and the team :)

Wishing you all the best!

Team CLS
"CLS have been amazing through out the purchase of my property really could not have done it with out Amy she’s pushed for it and chased up absolutely everything and i am so grateful."
Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your kind review!

We aim to make the mortgage application process a stress and hassle free experience for our clients, and are so pleased to hear that you’re happy with the service you received from our superstar Amy :)

Team CLS
"Great service from start to finish"
Thanks for your kind review Mark, we really appreciate it! :)
"Our previous mortgage was set-up 5 years ago by CLS, and they contacted me about the renewal. It was a very easy process setting up the new mortgage, and found everyone I spoke to at CLS easy to deal with and they could answer any questions I had. We will certainly use CLS next time our mortgage is up for renewal."
Hi Luke,

Thank you so much for your kind review!

We're so pleased we could be of help to you once more, and are delighted to hear that you continue to be happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"We found the process of meeting James and discussing things at ease with a mortgage. And can always call or email if any other questions you had and great help from Emma and Amy too."
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for your kind review!

We aim to make the mortgage application process a stress and hassle free experience for our clients, and are delighted to hear that you’re happy with the advice and support you have received from James, Emma and Amy :)

Team CLS
"Fab!!! Brilliant team. Amy was fab- Clear information, always upbeat!"
Thank you very much for your kind review Steven!

We’re so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you have received, especially from our superstar Amy :)

Team CLS
"Fab!!! Really good , clear advise- I have recommend to my friends already!! Emma Mitchell and Amy have been fabulous! Emma sorted out a very lengthy agreement, Amy has been great, chasing incredibly slow solicitors."
Thank you so much for your kind recommendation Emma!

We aim to provide each of our clients with the five star experience they deserve, and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you have received from Emma and Amy :)

Team CLS
"Superb service, always kept us up to date along the whole process. Mollie, Olivia were brilliant . Would highly recommend CLS to anyone looking to get a mortgage/ re mortgage."
Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your kind recommendation!

We aim to simplify the mortgage application process for our customers by managing everything for them, and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received from Mollie and Olivia :)

Team CLS
"Good customer service and kept informed all the way, actual process and number of forms needed could’ve been explained better"
Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it! :)

Team CLS
"Excellent service, kept up to date from start to finish. All staff very helpful."
Thank you so much for your kind review!

We’re absolutely delighted to hear that you're happy with the service you received from our amazing team :)

Team CLS
"Very helpful and easy to get a mortgage offer. I would recommend the company!"
"My Mortgage has taken months down to enquires and many other mishaps, CLS have been impeccable with there service and scheduled chats. Not once have I been let down by the team looking after me. Fraser, Harley and Amy have really cared about my case and made sure to keep checking up on how things are. I would seriously recommend CLS for anyone who wants to be looked after during the process of buying a house. Jason Knowles"
Thank you very much for your kind recommendation!

We know how complicated the mortgage application process can be, and are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the advice and support you have received from Fraser, Harley and Amy :)

Team CLS
"Brilliant company with quick responses. Our questions always answered and very good at giving fed back. Always helpful."
Thank you for the kind review!

We’re so pleased to hear that you are happy with the service you received :)

Team CLS
"Very nice people very helpful. Thanks to all the team"
Thank you very much for your kind review Adrian, it really means a lot! :)

Team CLS
"Willing to help and good at following up."
Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it! :)
CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.92 based on 803 reviews