CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers

info@clsmoney.com

Head OfficeCLS MoneyVantage House6-7 Claydons LaneRayleigh

How would you rate CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers ?

"The first initial process was not to standard with the same documents having to be scanned as they had 'been lost' but once Amy took our case over she was very helpful, and made the experience a positive one."
"I cannot thank CLS Money enough for the time and effort they put into my mortgage application, from the initial consultation with Paul, further progression with Emma and then finally sealing the deal with Amy! All extremely efficient, incredibly knowledgeable and very friendly people to do business with! Thanks CLS!"
"You are in good hands."
"Hi, CLS has been very good throughout the whole process and kept us informed at every key stage. I recommend CLS to any of my friends who are looking for mortgage. Thanks Amy and Fraser."
"They found what I need it."
Stephen Gibbon
Unverified Reviewer
"both ladies (mollie rising and amy )have been excellent always keeping me informed all the way through the process. very very inpressed."
"After being let down by another firm - I approached James after a recommendation and the service I have been given since has been fantastic. James provided options within a day of our initial discussion and 2 weeks later I have a mortgage offer in place. James and Jody have been a pleasure to deal with and have both kept me updated at every stage of the process. I would thoroughly recommend CLS and will definitely be using you again in 2 years time!"
Caroline Bradley
Verified Reviewer
"They were with me from start to finish with what was a very difficult re mortgage thanks to my ex. Amazing company would highly recommend them."
"Always happy to answer any questions and help"
Darren Thomson
Verified Buyer
"Very responsive on email/phone willing to chase 3rd parties for answer to eliminate waiting times. Good advise for someone like me as self employed"
Hi Darren,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

It's always lovely to receive feedback and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"Very helpful. Would highly recommend."
Hi Evie,

Susan Tossell
Verified Reviewer
"Amy is excellent at her job, kept me informed every step of the way. Highly recommend her!!!"
Hi Susan,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Amy is an absolute star and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Team CLS
"Paul gave us excellent advice outlining our options at the start of the process. Emma helped us and reassured us up to offer and Amy was excellent through to the mortgage completion. I would like to thank everyone for their advice and reassurance"
Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Paul, Emma and Amy are a fantastic team and we're so pleased we could be of help to you :)

Cathy Watkins
Verified Buyer
"Amy Randall has managing the process for me and I couldn’t fault the service she has provided. Always very informative and available if I needed her."
Hi Cathy,

Richard & Jane
Verified Buyer
"Everyone at Cls was really helpful, a special thanks to Gemma May who helped every step of the way. You were all very professional and polite. Regular updates amazing service would definitely recommend your service."
Hi Richard and Jane,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Gemma is an absolute star and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

Emma Pink-Jennings
Verified Buyer
"Really good customer service, Amy was fantastic."
Hi Emma,

Team CLS
"I've been using CLS for over 5 years across a variety of situations requiring their expertise - a first time buy as part of a chain, remortaging and selling, arranging insurance and buying a new build. Through the challenges presented by those situations, of which there were many, CLS demonstrated diligence, tact and outstanding customer service. I have no hesitation in recommending them."
Hi Joe,

Colin Greenough
Verified Buyer
"Got me my mortgage and been very helpful kept in contact all the time"
Hi Colin,

Corine Perez
Verified Reviewer
"The incredible team at CLS has been tremendously helpful, from start to finish. They were always available to assist us when we had queries or needed something sorted and were more than happy to do so. For that we will always be grateful. Fraser, Emma, and everyone else in CLS team, thank you for everything and making the process so much easier for us!"
Hi Corine,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Fraser and Emma are a fantastic team and we're so pleased we could be of help to you :)

Neil Head & Corine Perez
Verified Reviewer
"I am so thankful for all the help you, and the rest of your colleagues at CLS provided for us, not only recently, but throughout this process. This sentiment is spread right from beginning to end. The service was always excellent, all the way from our initial conversations when we didn’t really have an idea of what we needed, to the unending issues and delays we experienced along the way. They were always available to assist us when we had queries or needed something sorted, and were more than happy to do so. For that we will always be grateful. CLS will always be the first people we turn to when it comes to any mortgage broking needs. If I was to communicate with them regarding as issue of any kind, I know that they will not only be available and happy to help, but will also get the job done. For the service they provide, their fee is also very reasonable. They take a lot of the heavy lifting away from you on the mortgage side of things, which can sometimes get quite complication and time consuming. I fully recommend them to anyone who’s looking to buy a home. Finally, I’d like to personall thank Amy, Fraser, Emma, and everyone else I’ve spoken to along the way. You were all excellent!"
Hi Neil and Corine,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

Fraser, Emma and Amy are a fantastic team and we're so pleased to hear that you are happy with our services :)

CLS Money - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.93 based on 499 reviews