Talent Finder Reviews

Office 3,
1st floor
99 walker street

Tell us how Talent Finder made you happy
Yes I have successful recruited someone from your job board.
However; I do see CV's coming into the system about 3 or 4 times for the same person? I think it is because they keep putting up their cv's ?
Hi Denise,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are glad to hear that you filled your position with Talent Finder. In terms of seeing the same candidate again, i guess on the odd occasion this can happen. It sounds as though there maybe some confusion on the system so i will ask Kane to give you a call.

Kind Regards,
Talent Finder Team
Everything was done every efficiently, and we managed to fill our vacancy pretty quickly
As always the team have helped to fill my vacancies. Having advertised 3 jobs to date, i cant really say a bad word. The system is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. The team are always happy to help me if i have any questions.
Just received an unsolicited email from the company. Considering the poor formatting and grammatical mistakes, I honestly thought it was a scam rather than a legitimate business. Still not convinced!

From the email:

"Also its not just about putting your job on the job board and hoping for the best. Were here to help and guide you through the process."

I'd expect somebody seeking my business to know how to use a comma.
Hi There,

Please could you supply us with more information so that we can further investigate your claim. It is difficult to verify where and who the email has come from. Please contact the team at info@talentfinderuk.co.uk.

Talent Finder Team
I would give the online dashboard a 3/4 star rating, I didn't find it terribly intuitive but once I got the hang of it, it was fine. I liked being able to communicate with candidates using quick and easy email templates via the portal. Best of all was the personable and helpful service provided by Kane at Talent Finder who went above and beyond to assist us in managing our listing, and even contacting candidates on our behalf. His professionalism and willingness to do the extra bit earns Talent Finder a 5 star rating from us and we look forward to working with him again.
Kane called me up to introduce the company and the service offered. I was interested to see if, by placing a few adverts, the result would be worthwhile. I advertised for 2 positions (purchasing 3). Kane called me up to confirm everything was live, and how to access the CV's. It has been a very easy process and appreciated the assistance to get the adverts live before the weekend.
Rather sceptical at first. However, after using this service, I was so pleasantly surprised that I offered to write a review.
Had 60 jobs hits in 18 days. All genuine and 75% of decent quality. So much so that the new person starts next week. Impressed with the coverage as well.
Front interface/portal takes some getting used to, but they are happy to help with training. Once used to it, the time spent is actually value-added to your own business. Significantly better value than using some of these 'recruitment agents'.
My company will definitely be using this service again. And again.
Very helpful and pro-active service. Made applications really easy to manage with a useful, well designed portal. We recruited within a few days of advertising. Lovely people to deal with. Overall, very impressed.
Not for the first time we had a very good experience with Talent Finder. Emma was extremely helpful in getting our advertisement online very promptly. The TF applicant evaluation dashboard is very easy to use, saving hours of time sifting through documents manually.
Thanks very much!
Talent Finder are a very professional and personable company whose online recruitment service offers real value for money.

Their consultants start by helping you to write a competitive advert which reaches a wide audience of job seekers, but they also recommend a CV filtering service where they screen the CV’s for you. As I received such a large response (more than I could cope with), this extra service proved invaluable.

With the help of Kane, the Talent Finder consultant assigned to me, we narrowed the candidates down to a shortlist and 2 weeks later, I signed up my new recruit!

I thoroughly recommend this company. 5 stars!!
Great system and excellent service
Stephanie at Talent Finder has been a great help and has exceeded all my expectations through cooperative networking between us.
I have found Talent Finder to be very professional and that the company will go out of the way to find the perfect recruitment plan for your needs.
Recommend 100%
Craig Truesdale
Infinite Sales Solutions
Recruitment Manager
Very professional service, lovely staff who are quick to respond to any queries.
Good recruitment service. Always end up with numerous candidates when we post a vacancy. Emma Carradice is a star.
Received solid results from Talent Finder which we have been able to convert into permanent staff. Interface is very easy to use and navigate around. Not always the best for system for more specialist roles.
In the current economic climate any opportunity to reduce costs is attractive! Using the Talentfinder website as an alternative to paying fees to a recruitment consultant is one of these opportunities. With minimal input we had over 50 applicants for our vacancy within 4 weeks. The portal enables quick and easy screening - and facilitates email responses to unsuitable candidates. 1 vacancy successfully filled in 6 weeks for about 15% of the cost of a recruitment agency. Job done!
Our Account Manager, Kane Lewis, was very helpful and attentive throughout and although there was the only candidate suitable for interviewing, he was a strong applicant and has started at BDS Solutions today in a Technical Support Consultant role.

Thank you for your help, we will use Talent Finder again.

Regards

Derrick Foan
Managing Director
BDS Solutions
Talent Finder is a great place to advertise for new people. Specially in regional areas. First time we have used this company and both the quality and quantity of applicants exceeded expectations. Their portal is easy to use to filter candidates and reply to all responses.
Although as a business we have used Talent Finder before, this was my first time using the portal. I must say that I found the system really easy to use.
The flagging system really helped me to see clearly through the vast amount of CV's, those candidates who had the desired skills that we required for the advertised position. This has made the whole recruitment process more streamlined and has delivered a better pool of potential candidates.
The customer service and support that I have received from Talent Finder has been first rate and I would whole heartedly recommend your services to anybody who finds them selves needing additional admin support.

Thank you Talent Finder.
We received 112 applications for our vacancy, 40% of them supplied suitable CV's for interview. We have now employed 4 people from this listing. These are the best results we have ever had for a vacancy. We will definately use Talent Finder again.
Talent Finder is rated 4.68 based on 142 reviews