Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
4.6
Based on 1,102 reviews
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Tails.com 1 star review on 6th October 2021
Tails.com 5 star review on 22nd July 2020
Abigail
Tails.com 5 star review on 21st July 2020
David Wagg
Holly really enjoys her tails food and no upset tummies either which is great. The portion cup is great too so I know I’m not over feeding. I loved the Christmas box too
My Charlie loved his food, always an empty bowl with tails. Sadly he passed 2/2/22. I contacted tails.com to let them know. I received a lovely message and flowers today from them. I'll definitely be buying from them for my next furbaby.
Top quality dry dog food that requires you to stick to the pre measure, if like us you require a little weight loss and maintenance for your dog, also perfect if you place in microwave for 15 secs dry then add a splash of tepid water and mix for a tasty ‘gravy’ toffee loves both the food and the treats.
I have been using this product since just before Christmas. Rosco loves it and we didn't even have to wean him onto it. Perfect delivery every time and I love the personal touches. Different samples also offered so now Rosco also receives his chew sticks on a monthly
Very easy to tailor the food required for my dog and to amend when I need to. I like the fact that it gets delivered regularly so we don’t run out and have to rush to get something unsuitable from the supermarket.
We struggled to find food for our new puppy as she has an extremely sensitive stomach….tails came to the rescue! Excellent quality, price and service but most importantly, our girl loves it!
My pug Stan really enjoys the tails food and is slowly loosing the weight he needs
My fussy eater dog totally loves Tails.com food and treats. Only complaint I have is the courier service, last two delivery’s have been delivered to a neighbour even though we have been home at the time.
Our dog has health issues so his food is made with only certain ingredients professional and friendly people at tails
I love tails.com sativva is thriving on the food I still mix it with our other dog Lucy's food both of them get a cup full each.
I have been using tails now for 7 years first for my Irish wolfhounds, then later for my labrador and has been adjusted accordingly to there needs as they got older, delivered to my door every month, never had any issues. Thank you Tails.
They are very helpful with queries about Ash's food, makes me confident that I'm feeding him well,price is great for such quality food. Delivery is always on time and trouble free, with options to move delivery to suit......brilliant
My dog has never eaten so well! He is not very good driven and I used to worry. Since he started with Tails, eating is not a problem, he eats everything and he seems to have more energy. He loves every meal and I can’t be happier!
I am a rescue dog from Lemnos, Greece. I was badly treated for at least 3 of my approximate 6 years. I was extremely undernourished, underweight and had stomach parasites. I am now in my forever home with my human Fiona. I have a clean bill if health from my vet and have been able to order this excellent food, it took me a few weeks to get used to it with the transition advice you gave I eating it up straight away and looking forward to my next feed 🐾🐾🐶
Great supplier happy dog what more could you want
Molly is loving her tails food she was a picker before this she would have a wee bit leave it then go back to it later. Now it’s gobbled up in a second.
We have a very fussy golden retriever when it comes to food, now she is licking her bowl clean. So far so good, have had no problem with deliveries. Love the flexibility and ability to change the food as needed.
Very pleased with the meals rosie has she wolfs them down her skin is better and her coat .the delivery is well organised with emails keeping you updated.
Rocky loves his tails food, he can’t get enough of it, but then he is a greedy dog! I had issues keeping up with payment dates that fell short of my payday, no problem for the tails team, who arranged fixed date for my payday 😍
I don’t know if the food is good or not to be honest. It all looks the same. But my dog loves it and it does smell meaty. But the customer service is fantastic. I talked to them about a problem my vet was dealing with and Tails looked at my dogs food and changed the ingredients; far exceeded my expectation. And the reminders about deliveries and the ease to change the date is so convenient. I wouldn’t get my dog food any other way.
Tails.com is rated 4.6 based on 1,102 reviews