Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Ewa
Tails.com 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Sandra Russell
Tails.com 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Karen Meacham
Good price he loves it , delivered on time. He also loves the biscuits and dental stick , I’ve not tried him with anything else yet.
Casper has been on tails food for over a year and we love it. The food really agrees with his digestive system and we have had no issues at all since he has been on it. I like the customer service - its really easy to change delivery dates + / - and good communication on delivery. All in all, great value and great service.
My Ruby just loves this food, and she can be a bit fussy at times. We’ve had so many good flavours for her to enjoy and she has thoroughly enjoyed using her licky mat we purchased at Xmas to enjoy some mashed fruit and veg! If you’re in doubt of changing, hope these reviews help with your decision! 10/10!!
Angelina seems a bit tired of the flavour of the dry food. Any suggestions?
Our dog loves the tails food. The delivery Is always on time and saves visiting the pet store. We have noticed that our dog has lost a little bit of weight, has more energy and his skin, which was a bit dry and flaky is much improved. He also had an intermittent limp but whether it is coincidental or not he has not had a limp since he has started his tails food. Very happy with the food.
Very helpful staff who are willing to discuss your specific issues with feeding/weight. Also very useful articles about dog related issues. My dog is very happy with the food and the reordering and delivery is so simple. Great company!
A really good product and it is tailored to my dogs needs. Delivery is fantastic and the wet dog food has a wide variety. Be careful of website if you want to amend your dogs meal plan. I thought I was removing fish from the selection of meals - salmon isn't her thing - and I ended up removing all meals but one as fish were in the ingredients. However a quick phone call fixed the problem and a new selection was delivered.
excellent products, reasonable prices. easy to order and change product and delivery details, and most important, dog loves it.
Our two dogs love and thrive on their Tails food. Ability to alter the date of delivery is very easy. Not had to use the returns as there is never any complaint from them!!
Customer service is excellent, the price and the delivery is very good , my dog Harry a bichon frise really loves this product he has a touch of pancreatitis and this food has been excellent for his dietary needs! Would highly recommend,
Great service. Skye loves the food. If we are not ready for it we just delay delivery. Really good value.
My dog loves his Tails, wolfs every bowl, no fuss delivery, always prompt and careful where its placed if we're not in on delivery day. I would highly recommend it.
Archie loves the food and I love that he's food is delivered once a month!
I love how you can cancel at anytime, change delivery dates to suit you and your finances. My dog absolutely loves his Tails recipe and it has improved his coat, joints and digestion. You can also change any of the ingredients to suit to.. My only Slight complaint is the bags are never big enough and don't seal at all for a least a week or two when the food goes down. Still 5 stars all around
Excellent quality at an affordable price. The meals are delivered promptly with a minimum of fuss. My dog now licks the bowl clean at every me and her coat is softer and shinier than ever. I would recommend Tails.com to anyone.
Amazing idea, my cockapoo loves her new food, she eats it all up every time. Combo of wet food and dry is perfect for her and the adapted scooper ensures I’m giving her the right amount. Love the fact it’s all delivered to your door and you can change the delivery date to suit. Highly recommended.
An all round excellent service...... having a large dog, getting Horace's food delivered rids me of a big shopping chore, also a bonus is having his wheat free diet catered for...Horace loved his Tails food.
Our Yorkshire Terrier Millie absolutely loves her dog food & treats from Tails.com. It’s freshly prepared and tailored to Millie’s needs. The great thing about Tails.com if you still have a lot of wet food left , you can pause your delivery until ready for it. It’s a great service and Millie is one happy little furbaby.
Really pleased with the service from Tails.com and Rebus loves the food and treats. Also the food has been great for helping me manage Rebuses new health condition.
The customer service is fabulous, nothing is too much trouble. The fact you also receive a notification about your next delivery is great and the flexibility to move the date is great. Thank you
Tails.com is rated 4.68 based on 663 reviews