Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
4.6
Based on 1,080 reviews
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Tails.com 1 star review on 6th October 2021
Tails.com 5 star review on 22nd July 2020
Abigail
Tails.com 5 star review on 21st July 2020
David Wagg
Great customer service good choice of meals can tailor make them to suit your dog quick delivery
I don't own a dog and yet I am constantly bombarded by their emails. I have tried numerous times to remove this harassment,and still they come almost on a daily basis.I will be taking this further if they continue. Be warned Tails.
Hi Gloria, I'm really sorry to hear you've been receiving emails from us which isn't what you were expecting. It looks like at some point your email was popped into our sign-up flow so I'd really like to take a look at this. I've dropped you an email now to go through this a little further and get everything sorted for you - I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Esme from tails.com
Our dog just won't eat the trays of meat.
Hi Gary, I'm sorry to hear your dog isn't enjoying their wet food selection, and I'd love to help! We have a wide range of wet food recipes to choose from in the Shop tab of your tails.com account. Or, if your dog enjoys their tailored dry food recipe, we could update their feeding plan, so they get their daily calories from this. There are many ways we can help, so just get in touch with my friendly team by emailing hello@tails.com or giving us a call on 0203 322 4448 (Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm). Thanks, from Becca at tails.com
I have been extremely happy with Tails food. Our Dog's health and energy has greatly improved since being on it. She had a few skin patches and they have completely gone and she is getting older and was limping but again she has improved greatly. The ability to alter your deliveries simply is brilliant and Rhiannon loves the Dental Chews which we have added to our regular order The only downside is delivery. The company Tails use don't give any indication of when the food will be delivered which means someone has to stay in all day for it and sometimes its not even on the day you expect. Such a shame . But the food and service from Tails is brilliant
My shih tzu dog has sensitive stomach but since I have been getting Tails for him he is much better. He also loves Tails and empties his plate every time.s
Easy to use website. Always delivered on time & easy to alter order if needed. My dog has been so much healthier & happier on this food I wouldn't go anywhere else. Tails really look after the health & welfare of each dog. The option of the trial is well worth it to decide if it's right for your dog. Give it a go.
Very efficient, always delivered in time. Decent website for altering or changing requirements. Not the cheapest but no complaints on quality, have certainly sorted out my Boxer dogs sensitive digestion system ( and what comes out the other end). All in all highly recommended.
What a waggy tailed smiley customer we are! We had taken advantage of the trial order but due to a delay in getting the dog had to postpone it. Emailed the team, got a quick response and Even though it had been dispatched (we were asked to donate this to a dog shelter which I thought was a kind gesture) our next order arrived as part of the trial and boy does our wee dug enjoy it! Orders arrive when expected, no more carrying heavy loads of dog food, no running out of food. Easy to use the site to order, change things, update weight etc, make choices on flavours (our dog not fussy so we opted for the random flavours).
All four dogs are enjoying the new diet. I also know you have put more control over us over feeding them all.
Happy dog that’s all owners want and that is what we get with Tails.com. Easy to change your order and a good selection of grain free foods. My maltipoo Alfie loves it.
I've been using tails for over 12 months now, we used to buy food from our local supermarket previously, however problems with COVID-19 meant that we couldn't rely on them having stock which meant us changing brands more times than we wanted to. Tails is brilliant because you don't have to think about your dog's food, it's always there and a top up is always on the way! I've only ever had one issue, a bag had ripped open in the delivery box, this we quickly rectified and a little gift sent for the in inconvenience! It really is a great service and a healthy option for your dog!
Holly really enjoys her tails food and no upset tummies either which is great. The portion cup is great too so I know I’m not over feeding. I loved the Christmas box too
My Charlie loved his food, always an empty bowl with tails. Sadly he passed 2/2/22. I contacted tails.com to let them know. I received a lovely message and flowers today from them. I'll definitely be buying from them for my next furbaby.
Top quality dry dog food that requires you to stick to the pre measure, if like us you require a little weight loss and maintenance for your dog, also perfect if you place in microwave for 15 secs dry then add a splash of tepid water and mix for a tasty ‘gravy’ toffee loves both the food and the treats.
I have been using this product since just before Christmas. Rosco loves it and we didn't even have to wean him onto it. Perfect delivery every time and I love the personal touches. Different samples also offered so now Rosco also receives his chew sticks on a monthly
Very easy to tailor the food required for my dog and to amend when I need to. I like the fact that it gets delivered regularly so we don’t run out and have to rush to get something unsuitable from the supermarket.
After buying this food for our Tibetan Terriers they were subjected to weeks of diarrhea. Our vet informed us that Tails is not a bespoke food as advertised.... the majority share holder is Nestlé Purina. Three years ago Nestle bought Tails.com the London business and the food is mass produced by Purina and sold around the world. Do your research as Nestle and Mars are only out to take over all of our veterinary practices and pet food manufacturers.
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear your dogs had upset tummies when they tried their tailored recipes - I hope they're okay now. Nestle Purina invested in tails.com back in 2018 and have been supporting us in our journey to improve the lives of dogs and their owners ever since. However, we've continued to operate as a stand-alone business. Our unique, custom made kibbles are at the core of what we do, and we use them exclusively in each of our recipes - working closely with hand-picked suppliers across UK & Europe. Our in-house Nutrition Team is always on hand to offer support, advice and make changes to any of our customers' recipes. I've asked you for your account details to see if this is something we can help you with too. Thanks, Becca from tails.com
They seem to assume that customers are liars by default. I tried to sign my mum up for a trial using a code they themselves sent me. They said something ‘matched’ between our accounts so they cancelled her order as I’d already had a free trial. I explained our dogs were littermates, so same age, sex, similar weight etc but lived at different addresses with different owners- they were not interested. It’s not pleasant to have a company think you are trying to con them, especially when they have sent you the voucher in the first place to try and invite your friends and family! Custom lost.
I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed with our customer service; I'm really keen to help here. Our introductory offers are for new customers, and if we notice matching details to an account we already have registered with us, we're unable to process the trial order. However, I'd really like to look into this a little further for you so I've just dropped you a message to gather some details, to locate your account; I hope to hear from you soon. Esme from tails.com
We struggled to find food for our new puppy as she has an extremely sensitive stomach….tails came to the rescue! Excellent quality, price and service but most importantly, our girl loves it!
My pug Stan really enjoys the tails food and is slowly loosing the weight he needs
Tails.com is rated 4.64 based on 1,080 reviews