Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
4.6
Based on 1,102 reviews
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Tails.com 1 star review on 6th October 2021
Tails.com 5 star review on 22nd July 2020
Abigail
Tails.com 5 star review on 21st July 2020
David Wagg
My 2 senior dogs ( Staffy and a Jack Russell ) love tails dog food. They have both the dry and wet food from tails. They both seem alot more excited when it comes to feed time, they've been on it for a few months now. My only regret it that I didn't try them on it before! I highly recommend Tails dog food.
Confidence in knowing that Angel will never run out of her food, always delivered with no damage whatsoever to the box.
Brodie loves the food, is slowly losing weight and fur looks great, never had delivery problems, site easy to use and they send through helpful tips via email, excellent 👍
Tried lots of really expensive food for our French bulldog and all still affected her skin as she has allergies, I can now say she is much better on her food that’s designed for her. Result.
Great fast service, Hugo’s food always arrives on time. And he loves it.
hello every body I want to say very big thanks to the tails company. The diet prepared by the company has already given my dog the first tangible results. LEILA said thank you
Delivery service is very reliable. Usually I have to order the kibble dry dog food before the next delivery date, because of running out but that is fine. I am happy with the price. I haven't had to return or have a refund. My dog really enjoys the dry dog food from Tails.com and it doesn't upset his tummy. Very happy with the service 😊
Tails.com has not only made my family happy as our pooch was forever refusing his food or vomitting randomly and he was very overweight. Since changing to Tails the change has been incredible. We have tried for years to walk weight off our dog but the scales didn't lie and he lost no weight despite walking him for miles and him sporadiccally going on hunger strikes. Now he is trim, he gets comments everywhere he goes and even our vet double checked his age records when they last saw him as they couldn't believe he looks so good for a 10 year old dog, he acts like a puppy now, never refuses a meal and isn't sick anymore plus his teeth are sparkling too. Tails was the best 'take a chance' moment we have ever had. I'm sure our dog would tell you it was initially hard having the dramatic reduction in food at the start but now he is at his ideal weight we are able to re-introduce the odd treats so everyone is happy!
Great precise product based on my breed and activity levels, feeding guides are important to the dogs so they get the correct amount of food. It’s great you can quickly change and add the details, I recently have been walking the dogs more than ever before so I have to update my dogs profile and it give me immediate feedback on how much extra they get fed by changing the size of the feeding scoop which I thought is pretty neat.
Great website, easy ordering and if you need to call the staff are friendly and very helpful. My dogs live their food and Treats.
I wouldn't get my Baby Yogi anything but Tails food now. The food looks and smells delicious and he gobbles up every bite. Tails stay in contact to see how he is find the meals (they have a very personal touch)and they switch it up now and again so he doesn't get bored. They have a great selection to choose from and there delivery has arrived perfectly every time so Yogi always has a delicious meal to hand without me having to run to the shops. I really don't mind spending the little extra it costs on my precious doggo so he enjoys every meal.
Perfect tailored made food for my dog Bella, on time delivery and customer service always there to help
We have had dogs in our married lives for over thirty years. Keeping a dog interested in the same food is often problematic, especially with picky Vizslas. A puppy Wirehaired Vizsla came into our lives and she was fine on the Skinners puppy that the breeder recommended. As soon as we progressed to the junior food, she constantly had an upset tummy. We swapped to tails. Now she is more settled and her Tommy is fine. In fact, over food - she is now more Labrador like! She does adore the food and the service is fabulous. In our opinion, Tails is the best thing that had ever happened to dog food!
Tails.com is excellent value for money, Ted loves the variety of meals and treats. The convenience of having a regular delivery is fantastic and means I never run out of food.
Well what can I say. Harley and Waffle loves their tails food. They sit and haul waiting for their food. They love it.
Brilliant. My dog can't wait for his food. Easy to order and change items or delivery. Highly recommended 5🌟
Really pleased with Tails. It’s the only food our dog Olive eats. Like the flexibility of changing order. It is a bit pricey and would love it if there were promotions for loyal customers, but still worth 5 stars. Would definitely recommend.
An easy way to get Ralph’s food without worrying. Tails regularly keep in touch and it’s so easy to delay or change your order.
My Buster such a fussy eater ,but he's surprised us with his first bowl he devoured it straight away, best decision we made going with tales he's never refused 1 meal yet, as before we changed he would just go to bowl sniff and walk away now he's happy at meal times
Poppy loves tails, she can't get enough. It keeps her coat nice and shiny. A very contented girl. Best thing we ever did was to try, and buy tails.Would fully recommend it.Quick delivery helpful staff, you will not regret it. And at 87 I think I know enough obout pet care. Derek from sunny Blackpool.
Tails.com is rated 4.6 based on 1,102 reviews