Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Ewa
Tails.com 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Sandra Russell
Tails.com 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Karen Meacham
My dog Cara loves Tails and eats every bit of her food. I love Tails because it is a super service. Delivery on time helpfull friendly staff and so convenient. The price is good for such a quality product and service.
Excellent service, top quality food.
Tilley and Rafferty both enjoy their new tails food and treats and it is very convenient to have it delivered monthly they both have glossy coats and wet noses.
Good quality and speedy service
Scout loves his tails food and his dental chews plus his lamb biscuits. Customer service are always quick to help if you have a query and really nice and friendly. Price is good compared to other brands and the convenience of monthly deliveries brilliant.
quick and fast delivery food very good dog eating all food so no problem trying to persuade her to eat, price is a good example for the fact food is not being wasted, friendly and knowledgeable people so they can answer your queries quickly, have had no recourse to return any products so cannot comment on the refund procedure, but if there other services are anything to go by i would assume it will be spot on. THANKS
Brilliant service, delivery always on time and change any problems really fast
My dog loves the food and the “good dog treats” I love that we can buy the yak chews in all the same order! So easy with the cup measure to give him the right amount of food! Would just wish the good dog treats were a little cheaper for the size of the packet in comparison to competitors but will continue to stay with tails because it’s been great and sorted my dogs tummy issues out!
Bonnie & Clyde loves their food and it has stopped Bonnie being sick and Her stiffness, Clyde just enjoys eating so thank you 🦴🦴🦴🐶
Easy to use website, easy to update Lexi's details. Lexi loves her kibble and eats it all in 1 go
A clear and obvious difference in Trevors mood and bowel health, its clear that this Tails food is far superior. So helpful and useful, we just tap in a few updates and everything is taken care of. We love it and would never go back.
My dog loves the wet food not so keen on the kibble has the smallest scoop for the day I end up with loads of kibble as you get a bag every month which I don’t need every other would be good but no option for this otherwise I would highly recommend them
The customer service is brilliant they listen to everything you want for your dogs needs and any problems you have but I have never had anything to return or refunds my dog has pancreatitis and they make the food a special recipe you get emails when the money will come out of your account and if you need to change anything on your order or if you want it delivered to a different address also a delivery date is given plus you can track.it I would definitely recommend tails.com and wouldn’t go anywhere else that’s why I’ve given it 5stars
The service and food is brilliant, no problem with changing deliveries to suit my furr baby needs. My boy is always healthy and not stinky on this food, so meets his needs well. The only one thing is it comes in a plastic bag, non recyclable as far as i can see.. so it would be good if Tails looked into a more eco-friendly packaging or a refill system
Mylo is a 7 year old Jack Russell who came to us from a family member. He came with a diet that he obviously wasn’t enjoying so we changed to Tails.com. He loves the food. There’s is less waste. It’s so convenient to have it delivered once a month, tweaking or adding to the order and with no obligatory commitment.
Sammy never got excited about her food anymore but since we're getting Tails.com she absolutely woofs her food and then licks her dish clean! Would definitely recommend it!
The team at tails.com are very helpful. My dog has skin sensitivity and the diet put together by tails.com keeps his skin and coat in good condition. Plus he loves it!
We have never had a dog that was fuzzy till we got coco she was terrible but now she comes running for her food great all round service thank you from a happy cocox
My dog loves her tails dry food. It is easy to order and always have delivered when needed.
Very happy with the food quality, Tilly does eat the food a lot better than any other brand we have tried. Excellent delivery service.
Tails.com is rated 4.68 based on 675 reviews