Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
4.6
Based on 1,102 reviews
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Tails.com 1 star review on 6th October 2021
Tails.com 5 star review on 22nd July 2020
Abigail
Tails.com 5 star review on 21st July 2020
David Wagg
My dog Belle enjoys her food. There is always a empty bowl. The variety of food is very good and it is tailored to her needs. It is easy to change what you need and to pause if you need too. Belle is very happy with her food. ๐Ÿ’—
Iโ€™m so pleased that I tried this food for my dog. He loves his kibble & itโ€™s also very healthy for him. I really like that you can tailor it to suit your dog. I am able to change my delivery date if required which is also helpful. I love everything about Tails.com & would highly recommend to others.
My boy Mr. Darcy loves his tails.com and he's put some weight on which was great. I was also delighted with his Christmas present ๐ŸŽ he loved everything in it.
I would definitely recommend this product it has transformed my Tulah.
My dog loves your food. Itโ€™s maybe a bit too expensive however he looks healthier and is full of life so worth definitely worth it ๐Ÿ˜Š
Oscar loves his tails.com food
My dogs always do well on Tails,and they enjoy it.Deliveries are flexible and well packed
My dog needed to lose a little weight and care for his pancreatitis. Tails made this possible with a formula specially for him. He is now at an ideal weight and healthier than ever.
Tails was recommended by an existing customer we started talking to in our local pet shop. We introduced Tails to our puppy feeding and she took to it straight away, no upset tummy. It is very easy to update details on our account so the correct mix and amount of kibble is sent. Any queries are answered quickly so there is no confusion about the feeding program. Delivered to your door so eliminates carrying heavy bags of kibble. I would recommend Tails.
My Jack Russell loves tails.com, she was a really fussy eater until we started her on tails.com, now she eats every little scrap. I really recommend them, delivery is so easy and you can change your requirements on your dashboard any time, plus add treats in when you want.
My chihuahua loves the food from tails.com I put him on it when he was 8 weeks old. He is now 8 months. The food changes as he gets older. He has never had an upset stomach or bad bowels. I throughly recommend this dog food and the convenience of getting it delivered every month is a win win.
Excellent food for my puppies good service great to have food delivered would highly recommend
I had to change Mitzis food as I was wasting so much , thought I'd give tails a go and she loves it even to the point of licking every last morsel (lovely clean bowl every time). Love the variety on offer - she eats better than me lol. Worth every penny! No regrets at all - go on give it a go you won't be disappointed.
My puppy is very fussy and a little underweight. I like the variety of ext food available. The customer service is excellent and the nutrition team try there very best to help. The only question is whether she continues to enjoy it or goes off it like the rest!! Fingers crossed.
I am very satisfied with Tails. My dog has a few health issues and they made such an effort to provide her with a recipe that really suits her needs. I definitely recommend them Camilla
2 huskies, 1 is fussy.. have sent fortunes on different food for him to turn his nose up and not eat for days which is a husky trait. Tried tails and never looked back, he eats every bit.. if you have an issue the staff are very helpful. delivery is always prompt. If my dogs are happy then Iโ€™m happy
zac is like a new dog running around not been like this for years
Barnaby has thrived since a puppy on Tails.Com . He has moved onto a mixture of dry and wet food as he became rather bored with just dried . I love the delivery service .. I never have to worry about running out of his food . The individual mix ensures that he keeps his weight in check .
Clean bowls every time my two fussy boys love it! and itโ€™s so convenient would definitely recommend Tails.
We wouldn't go anywhere else. The feed is top class, the customer service polite and professional. Thank you
Tails.com is rated 4.6 based on 1,102 reviews