Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Ewa
Tails.com 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Sandra Russell
Tails.com 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Karen Meacham
Our dog just developed a food allergy after using tails food. Once he has at least a bite of tails food, his eyes and ears become red, very itchy. Never ever giving him this poison again. Until we started using tails food he never had any problems or allergies. Very disappointed.
My dog loves it but I'm fed up with waiting for delivery which keeps changing.
Unbelievably irritating, no straight responses, poor service, poor product, doesn't work as it should out of the box, wild GPS results, poor customer service and loss of device. Can't locate either! AVOID at all costs. Anser from supplier is buy another!!! No thanks!
We tried the dry kibble... My dog was never satisfied or full when we fed him this food...constantly pooing and bloated. We followed to the letter! We started with small amounts as instructed then moved up to the full amount which was 4scoops twice a day! Made his farts constant and stinky. Did not agree with him at all. He lost the shine on his coat. Back to iams!
I'm finding them annoying as they can't deal with simple queries and I get way too many emails from them which apparently they are unable to stop. They also keep. Passing my details onto 3rd parties which apparently they also can't stop as its an important part of their service
I'm finding them annoying as they can't deal with simple queries and I get way too many emails from them which apparently they are unable to stop. They also keep passing my details onto 3rd parties which apparently they also can't stop as its an important part of their service
Not impressive
Still waiting Delivery worse than promised and hasn’t turned up today Not impressed
Tails.com is rated 4.68 based on 742 reviews