Tails.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tails.com
Read Tails.com Reviews

Tell us how Tails.com made you happy
Ewa
Tails.com 5 star review on 20th July 2020
Sandra Russell
Tails.com 5 star review on 19th July 2020
Karen Meacham
Murphy wouldn’t eat any dog food at all wet or dry I was at my wits end worrying then I saw tails ad so might give them a try omg he ate the lot I’ve even introduced tails to friends and family there dogs love it too
I love this company. My dog is super fussy with food but loves her mix. It’s easy to navigate the website, the customer service is spot on when I had a problem this week and having the food dropped off monthly is a no brainer. Happy customer ❤️
Tails has completely changed Zacary, before hand his coat was dull and dry but now thanks to a specially tailored menu it’s fluffy and glossy . Great value for money, delivered straight to your door , you can change your delivery when you need to - bring forward/delay/add to/ suspend I’m no longer paying out at the supermarket for food that I’m honest sometimes zacary just won’t entertain
Bo, our Labrador, loves his food from tails.com....... and we find it to be easy, convenient, and flexible getting his food from tails.
The food suits my dog well. The deliveries are efficient & on time. I like being able to bring forward a delivery if I start to run out of supplies.
Poppy loves her tails meals which she has twice a day. She tolerates the food well considering her allergies. She is a healthier weight than when we first put her into tails dry food. Her coat remains soft. Poppy gets excited when I am getting her food ready and will ask for more if she wants it ( she does not always get more ! ). Thank you tails poppy and Grandma x
Brucie loves his tail.com, never leave a morsel, loves the variety always looking for more! Pix just after he’s eaten!
Having a fussy Cockapoo we finally found our match with Tails.com Finley loves the meals and the kibble too and we have no worry at all that his bowl won’t be empty at the end of meal times !
Very happy with service
Fast, efficient response to any questions. High quality food- our dog looks great! Site easy to navigate if I want any changes! Top quality product.
Great service and always arrived on time and most importantly dogs love it.
Wellington loves his food, we had an issue with his flatulence but since stopping all the wet food that contains fish this is much better however he still has dry flaky skin which is why I gave it 3stars
My dog loves his food now and can’t wait for feeding times, nothing is ever left and if the cat gets a chance he tries to eat it too.. My dogs coat and skin have improved and he hasn’t had a ‘hot spot’ since we have changed to Tails, so we are very happy!
Tails.com are brilliant and the food arrives at a time it is required. You can contact them online and requiest a delay if necessary or add things like treats or poo bags to your order. They are very reliable and punctual.
My dog loves his food. Very helpful to have delivery service. Very reliable.
I love tails.com!!! My westie suffered with her skin and is prone to putting on weight but with tails it is all under better control. She now has a great diet, it’s great service. 100% recommend!!!!
Great service any questions quickly responded to.
The service is fantastic and very flexible. My dog has enjoyed the food and I have noticed a real improvement in his bowel habits.
Since diva has been having tails special diet it has improved her skin and fur, she doesn't itch her self like she did, she is much more healthier now I am really pleased that I chose to change divas diet as it has made her alot healthier and she has got more energy and is enjoying life more.
I tried Tails as I have a fussy puppy and nothing has changed. The service from tails is really poor considering it's meant to be tailored to your pet. The algorithm seems sophisticated, but if you need to fine tune it their team are really slow to respond and ask the same questions you've already given answers for. My dog does not lick her bowl clean and I'm not confident that portions are suitable for her age/exercise/breed after reviewing it multiple times with the tails team. Delivery was speedy. The quality of the wet food is higher than the kibble. Given the poor service and the high price, tails is not worth it in my opinion.
Tails.com is rated 4.68 based on 677 reviews