Tailored Car Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tailored Car Mats
Read Tailored Car Mats Reviews

info@tailored-carmats.co.uk

Hazel Grove

The quality seems top be good and they fitted well with skilfully formed edging around the lumps and bumps that I had not even noticed were on the floor. I was impressed.
Nice mat, looks great
Quality carpets great service
5 Star Service.
Mats are good quality rubber. They aren’t bound round the edges, but there might nit have been an option to have them bound. They don’t fit the studs in my car but seem to stay in place ok. A bit of a smell that I hope goes soon. Overall good quality but not fantastic.
Tailgate Mat arrived as advertised and fitted perfectly.
Ordered online no problems delivered and fitted into car beautifully, the piping really finished these mats off would highly recommend on my experience in the purchasing and fit.
Lovely quality, brilliant communication over the moon
Tailored Car Mats 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Tailored Car Mats 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Tailored Car Mats 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Bit of a wait but really worth it. 5mm rubber, good quality and PERFECT fit. Will use again
Excellent service provided. Great communication from Chris.
Very pleased with the Carpet.Nice finish with the trim. PS I wish you made Carpets to fit the Steps to match. TC (Top Cat) Ireland
Great fit in a corsa f, quick delivery and good price.
Good quality- excellent service- quick delivery- good value - excellent all round.
Mats are nice but do not fit the MG ZS EV. Good quality for money shame about the fit. I removed fitting lugs and will make do for now.
See below for report.
Really helpful when ordering
Happy with the product but took longer to come than I expected...... was late Xmas Eve when they came causing me to panic/rush. I order Ed them on 16 Dec..... 7 days.
I am someone who does not write reviews but these car mats are so good I feel I have to. Brilliant quality, l am so pleased with them. Great value Thank you.
Very good service for a cheap price
Once again good quality product Super price
Tailored Car Mats is rated 4.81 based on 43 reviews