Tailored Car Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tailored Car Mats
Read Tailored Car Mats Reviews

info@tailored-carmats.co.uk

Hazel Grove

Lovely quality, brilliant communication over the moon
Tailored Car Mats 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Tailored Car Mats 5 star review on 2nd December 2020 Tailored Car Mats 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Bit of a wait but really worth it. 5mm rubber, good quality and PERFECT fit. Will use again
Excellent service provided. Great communication from Chris.
Very pleased with the Carpet.Nice finish with the trim.
PS
I wish you made Carpets to fit the Steps to match.
TC (Top Cat) Ireland
Great fit in a corsa f, quick delivery and good price.
Good quality- excellent service- quick delivery- good value - excellent all round.
Mats are nice but do not fit the MG ZS EV. Good quality for money shame about the fit. I removed fitting lugs and will make do for now.
See below for report.
Really helpful when ordering
Happy with the product but took longer to come than I expected...... was late Xmas Eve when they came causing me to panic/rush. I order
Ed them on 16 Dec..... 7 days.
I am someone who does not write reviews but these car mats are so good I feel I have to. Brilliant quality, l am so pleased with them. Great value Thank you.
Very good service for a cheap price
Once again good quality product
Super price
I ordered what I wanted, there was a choice of quality and the prices for each was fine. I opted for the cheapest. The order was made on my mobile on Saturday 21st September and I was notified that it would arrive 28th September. It did and almost smack on time.
The quality was good, they fit perfectly and for what I paid, I am quite happy. I will definitely use again, no doubt.
Amazing price, excellent communication nothing was a problem. Finally found where royal mail hid my parcel. Mats as described and fit the car well. Highly recommend x
Delivery as expected
Once mats are made very quick delivery
Delivery could have been quicker.
Fit perfectly
Excellent service, great quality at a very reasonable price
Tailored Car Mats is rated 4.81 based on 36 reviews