Tagvenue Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Tagvenue

About Tagvenue: Tagvenue is the fastest and most convenient way to get amazing deals on all your venue hire needs. From conference rooms to birthday party venues we've got you covered!

+44 02 070 971 262

support@tagvenue.com

Tagvenue Limited4-5 Bonhill Street

"They helped me find a venue very suitable for me needs."
Eleanor Scouller
Verified Buyer
"The venue was great. Manager was friendly and very helpful but we were left to own devices to enjoy the party on the day. Lovely room and good facilities. Would 100% reccomend this place for anyone looking for a low cost venue. Thanks for a great day!"
"A very impressive space."
"Recommended an unusual venue that I wouldn’t have found myself."
Judit Yague Mateu
Verified Buyer
"I found what i was looking for !"
Tracy Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"It was a great experience- very reassuring. Good service all round."
"I was able to find the perfect venue that I was after for my event!"
Daniel Bayat
Verified Buyer
"Provided an amazing venue for our wedding reception, allowing us to see it "raw" and done up for other events prior to our big day, helping us in choosing the venue but also in gaining ideas for how we wanted it to look on the day."
Jenny Lisshammar
Verified Buyer
"The venue for my birthday part cancelled two days before the event (!) so I had to find a venue last minute. Tagvenue was excellent, I managed to quickly and easily contact probably ten different venues and within a couple of hours I had a number of replies. We found a venue on the same day and, needless to say, Tagvenue saved the day!"
"Absolutely disgusting! Dirty venue and no sense of customer service. Kam was never very helpful and on the day the lady was extremely rude. There was water leaking from the ceiling and when I asked her to fix it, she said she can’t. The walls were dirty, place was dirty, sink was worse than a gutter. For half the day there was no running water. The toys they gave was filthy. You couldn’t even see the colour as it’s covered with dirt. Don’t even ask for baby mat. Even the streets are cleaner than the baby rug. They don’t do favours at all and they expect you to clean the place more than how they have it. What a big disappointment!! I will be asking for my refund!"
"Hi, as already explained I wasn't present and the guests didn't give me any feedback. I think the location is fine but the support of a technician on spot would be quite good"
Hassan Miah
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic website. Had so many venues to choose from. And managed to find the perfect venue for my wedding with ease. Would definitely be using this website for suture events. Thanks Tagvenue"
"It was a little overwhelming just randomly searching for a venue, there was so much choice so using the facility of having someone from the Tagvenue team reach out to me find out what I was looking for - what I did and didn't want to narrow down the options was amazing. Would use Tagvenue again for this reason."
Fionnola Geaney
Verified Buyer
"Tagvenue is a very easy to use and informative website. The personal follow up by email was timely and helpful. It was very easy & quick to get directly in touch with the various venues to narrow down our decision. And ultimately I got an amazing venue, in a perfect location and am dealing with really nice people - I couldn't ask for more."
Yvette Ifill
Verified Buyer
"Site was very easy to use. I Was able to search quickly and the information and photos provided was a true reflection on what was being provided. I'm very happy with the services provided and would use tagvenue again!"
Gary Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Able to respond to questions and build the venue into the place I wanted to use"
"Tagvenue provided several options and the contacts were fast to respond"
Bonnie Barry
Verified Buyer
"My experience was really good. A great selection of venues that ticked all my boxes and everyone I got in touch with were really helpful and got back to me with in hours. I have now found my perfect venue for my 40th and cannot wait for the big day now. Thanks so much x"
"Great venue. Location, people, food and drinks, all perfect! I wish the weather was a bit nicer...😃 Thank you all @ Stephens House and Gardens!!!"
"Wide range of venue selection Easy to access to each venue for viewing, booking and questions"
Tagvenue is rated 4.71 based on 326 reviews