Tagvenue Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Tagvenue

About Tagvenue: Tagvenue is the fastest and most convenient way to get amazing deals on all your venue hire needs. From conference rooms to birthday party venues we've got you covered!

+44 02 070 971 262

support@tagvenue.com

Tagvenue Limited4-5 Bonhill Street

"I was able to find a venue without much hassle!"
Alice Howard
Verified Buyer
"Lots of options I wouldn’t have discovered myself. Clear, attractive website."
"Great selection of bars with an easy way to connect to the event managers to check availability. Good follow up by tagvenue to check if I found what I was looking for with additional support offered."
"Speedy responses to queries allowed us to make a quick decision."
Brucine Francis
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to use and find what i wanted to do"
Gail Smith
Verified Buyer
"We would never have found the venue for a big reunion without Tagvenue."
"Found a great venue for my event through the site. Good communication throughout."
Helle Knudsen
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to use and compare the venues."
"Very easy to use, found a venue that fit my requirements perfectly and I was able to contact the venue instantly. I had constant communication, all questions answered accordingly and the event went really well. Thank you!"
"Very useful - and well organized - service for someone looking to book an occasional meeting room in London."
"An efficient way of searching for the venue, quick response. Easy to use webpage."
Maria Levenfiche
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic venue. We had a great time and Theo Dora and Elizabeth were absolutely amazing thank you :))"
"Happy that I was able to find the perfect venue. Happy that I was able to save time by using one website to source a venue."
"they helped me book a place quick"
"Quick and easy to use with lots of choice"
Jeev Sahoo
Verified Buyer
"Great comparison, great options, direct interaction and quick resolution - happy customer experience :)"
"I found a great venue easily."
"Really easy to find good value minimum spend venues which is perfect for us as a non profit organisation."
Cassey Lee
Verified Buyer
"Really great way of finding a suitable venue for a party. It was so easy to find a specific type of venue, and then get a quote. I will always use this site in the future."
Carol Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"I would give a score of 100 out of 5 if I could! Absolutely fantastic! I have been trying to find a venue for my birthday for ages - and tried various sites - nothing came close to this! You came up with venues I had never seen, you responded immediately and all 3 of my shortlists came back to me within an hour. Within 3 hours I managed to book and I am so excited! Thanks so much! What a fantastic site."
Tagvenue is rated 4.72 based on 468 reviews