Tagvenue Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Tagvenue

About Tagvenue: Tagvenue is the fastest and most convenient way to get amazing deals on all your venue hire needs. From conference rooms to birthday party venues we've got you covered!

+44 02 070 971 262

support@tagvenue.com

Tagvenue Limited71-75 Shelton StreetCovent GardenLondon

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
"Tagvenue really helped narrow the search for the right venue for my wifes 40th party. All of the options were unique and different, so I had lots of choices and was able to pick the right setting for a great party! Cheers Tagvenue"
"The booking process was easy and the manager / agent I dealt with was helpful, informative and quick to reply. Staff at the venue were fantastic, food and drink were delicious."
"All organized very well, we all had a great time. Thanks"
"Easy to use, efficient system - recommended"
"Tagvenue was useful when communicating with the manager of the venue during the preparations and planning for our Christmas Lunch. The feature to upload photos and documents was also a helpful tool when sending image of receipts and references. Mou (On behalf of Rosana Khosla)"
"I was very impressed by The Heights as venue. TagVenue were very helpful in the facilitation of my party."
"What a great and efficient way to find the perfect venue for any occasion! Will certainly use them again."
"Really easy and simply to use with a relatively speedy response from venues. Good search choices."
"Fantastic space for a workshop. The staff were so friendly and super attentive. Nothing we didn't need."
"An absolutely brilliant website - its my go to for all my company events! It's easy to use, full of interesting and unusual venues and reasonable prices too!"
"We had a fantastic time at the Whirld cinema for my daughters birthday party. Great contact beforehand to ensure a smooth set up and staff were really helpful on the day. The kids watched a film and had a disco - and great to know that we could have asked for the sofas to be moved back to allow for a bigger dance space. We had so many comments from friends about the venue - fantastic for parties for all ages!"
"Easy to use and found a great location for my meeting!"
"Easy and simple to use - great venue selection - quick responses for all enquiries!"
"The site was easy to use and the venue responded promptly"
"Very good efficient service and we had a great party!"
"Wonderful venue, supportive staff and a brilliant venue manager. Thank you for your help in creating a brilliant event for a great cause. Would love to use again in the future."
"Really good quality and choice of locations, and easy to search. Was very happy with the one I finally chose for my 40th birthday which was totally unique. Was very easy to communicate with the venue through the website and they were very fast and responsive. Would definitely use it again."
"A fantastic place to view all possible venues in one place, enquire directly with an excellent filter for preferred options. Recommended and similar venues option was fantastic."
"This website really helped me find a place to shoot that was affordable and professional. Was very happy with it and will certainly use it again, even better I needed a venue at short notice yet still found something very cool because of Tagvenue."
Tagvenue is rated 4.73 based on 687 reviews