Tagvenue Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Tagvenue

About Tagvenue: Tagvenue is the fastest and most convenient way to get amazing deals on all your venue hire needs. From conference rooms to birthday party venues we've got you covered!

+44 02 070 971 262

support@tagvenue.com

Tagvenue Limited
71-75 Shelton Street
Covent Garden
London

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Tagvenue ?

"I found using Tagvenue a bit like using Airbnb. The filters worked well, and correspondence with the venue manager has been friendly and helpful. We haven’t yet had our event, so I can’t comment yet on that."
"I was so happy to find Tagvenue, as the meeting room we usually use for our business was booked on the day we needed. I was able to find great options through Tagvenue and will be using it again."
"Was great. I was able to find a venue last minute for my 30th birthday party. The website is easy to use and a great way to communicate with the owners and promoters of the venue. I’m so glad I have come across this website thank you to the tag venue staff"
"Great experience with this company. Helped make birthday planning super easy!"
"I needed a client meeting room in the Clapham/Waterloo/Elephant & Castle area, quickly. Tagvenue was easy to use and provided 4 alternatives, putting me in touch with the owners within a couple of hours. Job well done ✅"
"Easy to find a venue a lot of the search results didn't list prices though which is annoying, and sometimes I would get venues that were way bigger than I needed. But overall not bad - I did need an email address to confirm the booking though but Tag Venue blocks those out which wasn't the best UX. I get why they did it, but maybe there would be a way around it?"
"Tagvenue has been really helpful in allowing us to pick the right venue for our needs. You can easily navigate through their website and once you make the selection of the venue, the communication is really easy and promptly."
"The venue was the perfect location for our event. The relaxed atmosphere and fantastic views were perfect for the day. My only build would be that it was easier to find someone from the venue on the day as we wanted to turn the air con down but this didn't detract from a great experience."
"Good listing"
"The options that Tagvenue found for me were great - far better than anything I'd tried to find myself. In fact my friends were impressed that I'd managed to find such a great venue at such short notice! I highly recommend them and will definitely use Tagvenue again."
"Very easy to use and the venue was wonderful."
"Great to see all of the venues in the one place and to filter by which are most suitable!"
"Was a very nicely designed venue and had everything we needed for our visit! Lots of space, nicely lit and great furniture!"
"Very easy to navigate, great array of options and fast response from venues."
"Practical way of contacting many venues at the same time."
"Great website with thorough details of venues & quick response. Would use again!"
"The site gavebme a lot of information and was easy to search with my requirements. There were lots of pictures available which was really good when identifying suitable locations for a private party. Tagvenue allowed me to contact a number of venues directly with the same initial enquiry. Venues generally responded within 24 hours and I was able to continue to email back and forth with ease. I booked a viewing of a venue and have subsequently made a booking. All went smoothly with tagvenue."
"Hi there, Thanks for getting in touch. I did email the feedback directly also, just to say that we liked the venue (cinema) as a design - but with the building works taking place above the cinema, we had constant vibrations, hammering, drilling and banging meaning our screening was not possible and I'd like to request a refund. I would advise that in future, if a 'cinema' is being rented out, the hirer should be made aware that it will be noisy inside the room. I look forward to hearing from you. Tim"
"Member of staff arrived late to open up so I lost half an hour of my booking. Upon entry the venue was filthy and still have cups, rubbish and spilt beer on the floor from the night before. Against adding another delay to my booking as the place needed to be cleaned before I could start setting up. My volunteers have to muck in and sweep the floors and move things around so we could make up some time. The cleaners and kitchen staff arrived late saying they were not told to arrive earlier for me booking. When the manager arrived she didn’t not come to introduce herself to me but only did so when she wanted payment interrupting my conversations with my guests and clients to do this. Very unprofessional. When I spoke to her about what had happened during the day she made excuses, told a lie saying the memeber of staff who was late was already inside cleaning. This was not true! The guy who opened up for us said he was only called in that morning and we were waiting outside when he arrived and opened up. He was not inside the building. I wasn’t offered any compensation for the inconvenience. The booking process with the Head office went well but communication fell down with the Venue manager and could have potentially ruined my event. Thanksfully I had a great teams and it went really well thanks to them. I really like the light House Venue but it’s it very run down. The sound equipment and atheistics need updating and management need reviewing. The drinks and food are also way too expensive for what you get."
"Very good!"
Tagvenue is rated 4.72 based on 531 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!