Tagvenue Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Tagvenue

About Tagvenue: Tagvenue is the fastest and most convenient way to get amazing deals on all your venue hire needs. From conference rooms to birthday party venues we've got you covered!

+44 02 070 971 262

support@tagvenue.com

Tagvenue Limited71-75 Shelton StreetCovent GardenLondon

Email, Live Chat
"Fast and effective at linking us to the event."
"Quick, helpful response - would highly recommned."
"Tag venue represent Harrow School , their venue management team are racists,/bigots of the worst possible kind. They lie and insult the intelligence of business people based on their upper echelon attitude. This is Century UK and this type of discrimination will not be tolerated nor just left for these types of racist organisations to continue to conduct as acceptable."
"Tagvenue made it very easy to find the perfect venue for our event, all the venues got back to us quickly and we'd definitely use it again."
"Very helpful and easy to use website, though it would be useful to have a feature to see the full address of venues you want to consider hiring. I couldn't see when I looked."
"It was really easy to find a venue using this website. The team are all very friendly and were really good at helping me book a venue. Would definitely recommend using this site!"
"What a fantastic platform. Tagvenue was excellent when looking for a venue to host a promotional event. The search system was fantastic and there were so many options, we were spoilt for choice. The enquiries system was great for making initial contact with the venues and receiving quotes. We were even able to decide on our catering choices through the site as venues were able to send their menus and price lists through the tagvenue messaging. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending tagvenue to other professionals/organisations looking to host small scale events (especially those with a tight budget), as tagvenue took all of the stress out of searching, planning and juggling quotes."
"Great, easy way to view all sorts of venues for all types of events."
"Really useful to find all venues in one place. Good communication throughput the process which made it much easier for my event."
"A very reliable, easy way to find the venue you’re looking for. Communication wents smoothly & fast."
"Good online service and quick booking"
"Great choice"
"Easy, stress free and organised. A refreshing change to get things sorted so swiftly."
"Very fast communication during the whole process and most importantly, a great location. We'll definitely be back in the future."
"The venue itself is really nice and equipped with a lot of decorations we can use. Everyone had a great time despite a sudden loss of power halfway through the party. The communication is fast and understanding, the people are nice and would like to help you get your party right."
"easy to use. found our venue quickly and easily"
"Lots of venues to choose from"
"Very simple and efficient."
"Tagvenue made my search for a venue for a corporate summer party very easy. All the venues are listed clearly, with enough information to make a preliminary decision on who to contact. I liked being able to go back and look at my previous emails and any details which had been sent to me by the venues. All in all, a great service."
"Pretty easy to use and had a variety of options. There were some filters it would have been good to have - can't remember what they were but we were looking for late closing - after 2am"
Tagvenue is rated 4.72 based on 577 reviews