Tagvenue Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Tagvenue

About Tagvenue: Tagvenue is the fastest and most convenient way to get amazing deals on all your venue hire needs. From conference rooms to birthday party venues we've got you covered!

+44 02 070 971 262

support@tagvenue.com

Tagvenue Limited71-75 Shelton StreetCovent GardenLondon

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
2 - 3 Hours
"lots of great venues to choose from on an easy to navigate site"
"Good service and happy with the venue"
"I found the graduation venue of my dreams, the search was easy and I received quick responses from the venue supplier."
"It was easy to figure out what kind of venue I wanted and see what those venues offered. I liked that there were lots of pictures so you could really get a feel for the venue. I've already recommended this site to others to help them find the venue they need. I would definitely use this site again."
"Tag venue was amazing, the responses were super fast and the venue a finally rented and used for my book launch was perfect for my event. Great experience"
"As an events co-ordinator I need to be aware of unique venues in London and thanks to Tagvenue I find what I need in just a few clicks."
"Easy to use website and I found the perfect venue that allowed parties."
"Very responsive and helpful"
"Sofia was really proactive in helping me to find a venue for my Christmas party. She was really friendly and professional and I will use Tagvenue again as I feel I had an amazing support from the company which makes the difference with other online venue platforms. Best, Gaby"
"Easy, fast bookings, and able to communicate directly with the service you're booking with."
"Tagvenue proved to be a brilliant resource when looking for a venue last minute for a Christmas Party (on my second day at my new job!). Not only did it make the whole process easier than calling around venues at random, it allowed me to search for exactly what I wanted and I ended up with several options to choose from and all the venues I contacted all responded really quickly. I would definitely use Tagvenue again and reccomend it to others looking to find somewhere to host an event."
"Simple, functional and I got what I came for."
"Ivana found me a lovely place to celebrate my 60th next year"
"Very quick to respond, professional service throughout and everything delivered as agreed."
"Friendly and efficient service! Was able to find a venue really easily!!"
"Tagvenue was awesome in finding me a venue although loads of places were already booked. Most replies were timely - although I did not receive replies from all venues - those who did reply were great."
"Easy to use. Excellent service."
"Everything went perfectly! A big thank you to Nicholas for all the support. We are definitely booking this venue soon again."
"Tagvenue helped us find an excellent venue for our wedding reception on an extremely short notice. The service saved us (literally!) days of research and phone calls to find and book an appropriate place --"
"Super convenient service"