Tagvenue Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Tagvenue

About Tagvenue: Tagvenue is the fastest and most convenient way to get amazing deals on all your venue hire needs. From conference rooms to birthday party venues we've got you covered!

+44 02 070 971 262

support@tagvenue.com

Tagvenue Limited4-5 Bonhill Street

Diane AUSTIN
Verified Buyer
"I was really worried about finding a venue for my father's 90th birthday especially since it was so close to Christmas until I came across tagvenue. Tagvenue was great it was so easy to find the perfect venue. I would definitely use this service again."
"Helped us to find an ideal venue for our wedding reception. Responded promptly to all our questions."
"Found and booked a venue we like"
"Found the perfect venue through tagvenue, used so many other websites however none offered as many choices and swift responses to requests, as compared to this website. Would definitely recommend, especially if you are on a budget!"
Ligitas Kairys
Verified Buyer
"Tagvenue is a nice page which helped me a really quick. Sadly the venue I got did a really bad job as the room were not ready for us at all. Dirt everywhere, hoover broken, 4 balls of billiard missing so no possibility to play proper games, table tennis didn't have right balls, there was just one double sized kids plays ball which is nothing like table tennis, table football were not there at all. People left us alone in the whole building and I couldn't get the problems sorted out, nobody answered the calls too.. So it was loads of disappointments. The only good things were that the people were good in welcoming and the music system made the party at least a bit enjoyable. So if they would get rid of technical difficulty's, I would probably come back. Otherwise wouldn't recommend to anyone if they come for activities like playing games they are offering. :)"
"Convenient"
Rochelle Bushell
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous website. SO user-friendly. Pity some of the venues let you down mind you as some of them took their time to respond. I had to remind some and only then did they reply. However, Tagvenue made my venue finding an absolute pleasure. I will definitely use you again and definitely recommend you. Thank you"
Adriana Sorean
Verified Buyer
"They were very happy to help & efficient, we've found out venue very quick, so I definitely recommend them!"
"Easy to use"
Barry McCrossan
Verified Buyer
"Great choice of venues. Friendly staff who are more than happy to help. Overall a great experience!"
"It was easy to get an overview of the available/suitable venues and communication was very smooth."
"nice user interface, lots of information and pictures from the various venues, easy to get an idea of cost"
"Easy to book and be in touch with the right person, and compare potential sites."
Claire Bonavero
Verified Buyer
"Gave me lots of venue ideas for my daughter's birthday."
Cally Brown
Verified Buyer
"Found a great venue for a small hen do - the process and all correspondence was really simple and straightforward. Would use again!"
Zohal Osmanie
Verified Buyer
"Helped me find a venue very quick"
Cally Basri
Verified Buyer
"Very useful site, gave me lots of options of where to host my friends baby shower. The day turned out lovely."
"Great app, swift responses!"
"Great booking experience"
John Shearer
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service you provided. We have selected our venue and have been working with them."
Tagvenue is rated 4.72 based on 430 reviews