Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
I could not be more impressed with Tada & Toy. Super quick (and free!) delivery, incredible packaging and BEAUTIFUL gift wrap. I will certainly be buying more!
Beautiful designs and fabulous service. Very efficient delivery and the presentation is lovely - a real treat to receive.
Beautiful earrings delivered on time considering the current restrictions. 😊
Lovely packaging and delicate earrings. Will be buying from Tada & Toy again
Great products!
Lovely packaging and earrings. Felt very special opening the package.
Excellent service and product quality - my girlfriend loved the gift & the gift wrapping - quality packaging- will definitely use again 👍
Absolutely loving my earrings especially my cuff!
Extremely fast delivery. The cuff is stunning and looks absolutely beautiful on. I'm sure it will wear well over the years. Highly recommended
My friend loved her earrings and I loved the great service. They even added a birthday message when requested.
Quick delivery, nicely packaged, and beautiful products
Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged
Gorgeous earrings as always and delivered SO quickly. love them.
Great packaging, arrived promptly. My friend LOVES her earrings - 150% score on the birthday present this year :-)
Beautiful product, arrived quickly and in lovely (if not slightly excessive for the size) packaging. For a gift, hoping the recipient will love it.
Crazy fast delivery, great quality, cute style and lovely packaging. Cannot fault it!
Excellent service as always
Lovely earring ,Great quality
Really nicely packaged and came on time
Lovely pieces, really happy with the earrings I picked. Fast & efficient service. Thank you 😊 definitely recommend
Lovely piece of jewellery much admired. Also loved the little bag it came in - presentation is everything. Delivered very quickly.
Tada and Toy is rated 4.84 based on 381 reviews