Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Fantastic service and beautiful earrings. Thank you!
Lovely products. The service and delivery is fab. Packaging is really good. The gift wrapping is worth it as you get a lovely wooden box to store earrings in.
Very fast delivery without any problems.
Very easy to use website and fast delivery. Love the packaging too.
Excellent. I was so pleased with my first order, I made another order that evening.
I heard about Tada And Toy on This Morning. My order came in two deliveries as some items were out of stock.. They were very delayed but It was to be expected given the circumstances and customer services kept me updated. I’ll definitely be buying from here again. I’m pleased with the product quality.
Absolutely love the jewelry, it's all so beautiful. Super fast shipping. I pre-ordered an item and they made sure to keep me up to day with it all. Massive fan of this company
Excellent service and beautiful ear cuff. Thank you
Followed the brand for a while and had my eye on some hoops for ages. Finally decided to go for it. They’re even nicer than I expected and the unboxing experience was sweet. I appreciated the pretty but simple, environmentally friendly packaging and didn’t realise until I saw the leaflet that they donate some of their profits to a wildlife trust. Hooked now!
Love my new earrings!!
they are beautiful!
getting so many compliments.
Brilliant service, quick delivery.
I love all the Tada & Toy products and have purchased many items. The advertising just makes you want to buy more and more!!
I emailed to get clarification on my order and received a lovely clear prompt reply. Impressed. Great service, lovely product.
Quick dispatch and delivery with cute minimalist eco packaging.
The beautiful earrings for my god daughter's 21st birthday were delivered in beautiful packaging, quickly and efficiently, within 24 hours. This is a fabulous product and the buying process was a smooth and slick experience. Thank you!
Very nice and efficient customer service, lovely product - fitting the description and what I imagined in great minimal, environmentally conscious packaging. ONLY thing is that for what it was (an ear cuff) it came in a fairly big outer box, but I can imagine during this time of the pandemic they may be using up what they have available.
Fabulous products ; so stylish and good value too .
Loving the ear cuff too .
very speedy
Delivery was quick, packaging of my item was lush and the quality of the piece I’d chosen was fantastic!
I love my star drop earring backs, for which I’ve had loads of compliments!
I love dainty ear pieces but it’s hard to find good quality options in rose gold without paying Maria Tash prices.. I will definitely be purchasing more from Tada and Toy!
Beautiful earrings