Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Bought a set of earrings and a cuff earring for my sister as a gift for Christmas. She was over the moon, they look beautiful. Tada and Toy create beautiful jewellery and the earrings in particular are a favourite of mine - accessorising the ears in a beautifully luxe way!
Brilliant, items came really quick and them items themselves were of excellent quality and beautifully packaged.
My order came beautifully packaged , great communication & quick delivery excellent customer service all emails answered super quick
Stylish well designed jewellery with a playful and youthful touch
Beautiful earrings, really brought me some joy!!
Purchased as Christmas presents - friends were so impressed, hopefully they will be checking out your amazing selection.
Quick service :)
Costumer service on point! Charlotte is a gem !!!
I am delighted with the bracelet from Tada & Toy for Christmas, although slightly disappointed that the colour is not quite the deep blue I thought. Nonetheless, it is an easy elasticated bracelet which I can slip on and off. Thank you for the beautiful packaging - a very nice touch.
Online ordering user friendly.
Came very quickly and great quality!
Great earings simple but lovely and lovely packaging
Bought for my niece who loves them ! Stylish and look great and she’s fussy!
The shipment came quick. I didn't have an issues. The packaging was lovely. I got just wahat I ordered.
Recieved my earrings really quickly and in lovely packaging. Beautiful earrings, I love them and I have had so many compliments!
Lovely packaging and very quick delivery to Spain :)
Easy to order. Beautifully packaged. Speedy delivery.
Gorgeous earrings which i ordered as an 18th Birthday gift, they arrived promptly and packaged beautifully! I will definitely shop with Tada and Toy again in the future
Lovely product, a gift so I haven't seen them on as yet. Delivered earlier than expected. The packaging is lovely but the gold seal would be best off left on wax paper so the purchaser can open the product on delivery to check it is correct then seal the lovely packaging. The box will rip and is therefore not usable once the seal is opened. Also, I'm pleased I risked ruining the box and seal because I found and removed the slightly pretentious 'wrapped with love by Jessica' (not real name) tag in the present. I purchased the gift for a family member, and 'Jessica' shouldn't really be included in this transaction, in the nicest possible way. Everything else about it was lovely.
Quick delivery!