Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Lovely lovely earrings
My earings are so lovely, great how you can choose how you want them- more personal. Fast delivery and the packaging was lovely with a nice box and pretty cleaning cloth! 👌🏽
Thank you so much for your kind review, we are so pleased you are happy with your earrings :)
Very helpful and quick to respond when I had a query. Beautiful, well presented jewellery!
Thank you so much Olivia! We are so happy that you are happy with your Tada & Toy pieces! We look forward to packing some more up for you soon :)
I live in the US and regularly order from Tada & Toy. The styles are unique and beautiful and the quality is great. Shipping is very fast and I couldn't be more pleased. Keep up the outstanding work...I am a big fan!!
Hi Ann, thank you so much for your kind review! We are so pleased that you love your Tada & Toy pieces and look forward to sending you some more to add to your collection soon :) Thank you!
Very fast delivery and delighted with product! Perfect!
Absolutely love love love the earrings. Bought them for my wedding day and also treated my bridesmaids too! Thank you so much for the lovely box and little bags that my order came in. Made them all so much more special!
Thank you so much Amie- we are so happy to be part of your special day and that you and your bridesmaids were happy with your pieces! Congratulations and thank you again :)
Poor delivery company Did not get it yet
Hi Sharon, your parcel has now been delivered. We hope you love your Star Hoops :)
My favourite place to find jewellery a for a present or myself so chic and has the best customer service!! I’m always recommending to family and friends!!
Thank you so much! We are so pleased you are happy with your Tada & Toy experience :)
Easy to navigate website, able to modify colours and shown examples before deciding. Quick dispatch, nicely packaged and as expected
Thank you so much Michelle, we are so pleased you are happy with your experience :)
I ordered the falling star earring backs in silver as they were sold out, and a few weeks later I received an email saying that there were problems with the workshop in India and the item was unavailable. I got offered the rose gold one with no additional price and it was sent immediately after I answered. What a service! Lovely people, the product is amazing and I'll buy from Tada&Toy again soon. I've already talked about their jewellery to a few friends and I really hope they'll try it out as well. Highly recommended!!!
Hi Ana, Thank you so much for your kind review and for your understanding regarding our silver earring backs. We are so pleased you are happy with your Rose Gold ones and cant wait for you to add to your collection soon :) Thank you!
Love these! Delicate, stylish and comfortable.
the Earrings are very nice! however I am very very disappointed that there were nowhere a mention that the taxes for Switzerland were not included. And i had to pay 1/3 of the pries for it once again here in Switzerland. I would also appreciate if there was a description or some kind of document in the packaging saying what i bought and what kind of metal it was. I do appreciate eco friendly packaging but i do want a document stating what i got and saying that it is 18ct Gold Plated Vermeil on 925 Sterling Silver.
Hi Sopio, thank you so much for your review. We are so sorry about the problem with the tax payment and have sent you an email which we hope will help, thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We are pleased that you like the earrings :)
Absolutely love the Star hoops, comfortable and stylish.
Thank you so much, we are so pleased you like them
I am hooked on your earrings. All your styles are so wearable and the packaging makes it so exciting to receive. If ever need an ear model, please contact me 😁
Thank you so much Claire- we are so pleased you love your jewels! Please send pictures of your ears to us at info@tadaandtoy.com- we always need ear models! :)
Great product and great service! 2nd pair of Tara & Toy earrings - love them !
Thank you so much Sue- we are so pleased you love your star hoops!
The service was amazing with keeping me up to date on when they would arrive.
Thank you Joann, so pleased you love your Shooting Star Studs :)
I bought my wife a star ear cuff as a surprise, she loves it and I’m in the good books😊
Thank you so much for your kind review Mike- we are so pleased your wife loves her cuff and you're now in the good books!
Thanks so much for the speedy delivery and great customer service too! Will definitely save up to buy again!
Beautiful earrings and such wonderful customer care......such a lovely company!!! My daughter adored her gift!
Hi Ema, thank you so much for your kind review and we are so pleased that your daughter loves her earrings :) We look forward to packing up some more goodies for you soon
Great website, easy to use. Kept up to date on order process and items delivered on time and beautifully packaged and all as shown on the website - I will be using Tada & Toy again!
Thank you so much! We cant wait to pack up some more goodies for you soon! :)
Tada and Toy is rated 4.81 based on 150 reviews