Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Lovely packaging and delicate earrings. Will be buying from Tada & Toy again
Great products!
Lovely packaging and earrings. Felt very special opening the package.
Excellent service and product quality - my girlfriend loved the gift & the gift wrapping - quality packaging- will definitely use again ๐Ÿ‘
Absolutely loving my earrings especially my cuff!
Extremely fast delivery. The cuff is stunning and looks absolutely beautiful on. I'm sure it will wear well over the years. Highly recommended
My friend loved her earrings and I loved the great service. They even added a birthday message when requested.
Quick delivery, nicely packaged, and beautiful products
Arrived quickly and beautifully packaged
Gorgeous earrings as always and delivered SO quickly. love them.
Great packaging, arrived promptly. My friend LOVES her earrings - 150% score on the birthday present this year :-)
Beautiful product, arrived quickly and in lovely (if not slightly excessive for the size) packaging. For a gift, hoping the recipient will love it.
Crazy fast delivery, great quality, cute style and lovely packaging. Cannot fault it!
Excellent service as always
Lovely earring ,Great quality
Really nicely packaged and came on time
Lovely pieces, really happy with the earrings I picked. Fast & efficient service. Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š definitely recommend
Lovely piece of jewellery much admired. Also loved the little bag it came in - presentation is everything. Delivered very quickly.
Very happy with my purchase from T&T. I was looking for dainty earrings & opted for rose gold crescent shaped studs. They’re very good quality and great value for money.
I have been collecting Tada & Toy jewellery over the past few years! The quality and design of their products are truly beautiful and unique (I always get compliments when I wear them!) The customer service is also amazing! Charlotte from the team is so kind and helpful, which makes shopping with them so great! I recommend their products to everyone! - you won’t be disappointed!
Love my earrings and packaging makes me feel special
Tada and Toy is rated 4.85 based on 311 reviews