Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Beautiful earrings, beautiful packaging, quick arrival!
Really pleased with my products, will definitely be ordering again.
Great ordering process and very fast delivery to New Zealand.
So pleased I found this company, I absolutely love my new earrings and ear cuffs. They look great will definitely be buying more.
Dear "T & T and Mel Too!: - so glad to discover that the Cuff made it across the Big Pond and arrived here in Florida right on time. She sits 'neath the Christmas Tree, wrapped in bright paper and without doubt, will bring smiles from my Sweetcakes when she opens to find what lies there for her! Many thank you-s all around for such kindly service! Your Staff has such people skills, just the kind to put us at ease around this time of year: despite some worrisome developments that took place that had nothing to do with Tada & Toy, we righted our ship immediately thereafter and my financial people discovered that within an hour after my order was placed with your wonderful company, s-o-m-e-o-n-e 'out there' in the World decided to play Master Grinch, made off (somehow!) with my card # and floored my bank account! Ay yi yi. But you know what? Even then, despite the hardship it caused momentarily, a true heads up moment was not wasted, and the culprit who did this was exactly where we found him - in the United Kingdom. Turns out, it was a false alarm! Thank heavens. Someone used my card to order 4 separate orders for computer software and went by the name of "panebuilder" (I think? I spotted this on the bank's computer screen from a distance and went to jot it down, but the officer asked me not to do so, simply saying that she would download copies, etc. Guess who didn't provide me copies of said goofs? Riiiiight. See how wonderful a time I had? Master Grinch, I know who you are! ;0) ) All things said, I simply KNOW my GF will enjoy the Cuff, which will match nicely her emeralds that she wears and will compliment them beautifully! All my hopes and prayers go out to you, with your new project with Lady Amelia Windsor! Warmest best, James "Doc" Murphy, Vero Beach, Florida PS - Tonight, the full moon will give us all remarkable energy as it soars above into the skies! And did you know that at the time of Christ's birth, that a supernova exploded inside the region of the constellation known as Virgo?! And that the Light was so incredible, it was brighter then the full Moon, and could be seen in daytime hours? Thought I would send that note in to bring you further spiritual warmth this Christmas Season!!
Beautiful products, incredible packaging. Perfect for gifting!
Lovely presented gift wrapped box containing gift card - easy communication very pleased with purchase
Absolutely gorgeous jewellery and fantastic delivery with nice little surprise touch in the delivery box.
Great service, beautiful packaging and adorable products! 💗
Everything arrived on time and beautifully packed.
Fantastic quality earrings in beautiful packaging. My order arrived really fast and I'm so happy with it!
Such lovely, lovely jewellery! The best of shopping experiences with the most friendliest of staff! Would definitely recommend!
I am set three with my new earring, it is great to be able to buy elegant pieces for multiple piercings. They look great on too. My only issue is with the packaging used. This is the second time that I have ordered and although I am quite sure that I did not choose to have the items gift wrapped - not a present - they arrived in a cardboard box (fine) which was inside a fabric back with a large ribbon, in another box! This is a real waste. Can you have a box for minimal packaging? What would gift wrap look like?!
Beautiful sparkly ear cuff which came in nice packaging - it was delivered swiftly with free delivery. Would defo buy from this company again.
Excellent service
Im obsessed ! Have had so many compliments - the perfect huggies I've been searching for forever ! Thank you Tada & Toy !
Lovely piece and great service!
There was a slight issue with my order. I received a phone call and the order was sorted straight away. When I received my order there was a personalised note and a face oil gift also. I love your products, just so different and stylish.
I love this firm. The service was impeccable. I ordered some earrings on line and they arrived the next day. I couldn’t be more pleased. Well done Tada and Toy.
Beautiful jewellery and a very efficient service. Thoroughly delighted.
Tada and Toy is rated 4.81 based on 159 reviews