Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
j'ai été surprise de devoir payer les droits de douane a chronoposte
Great service & lovely earrings.
Lovely packaging, fast delivery and great quality products.
So glad you're pleased with your cuffs, thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
These earrings were bought as a birthday gift and have not yet been given to the recipient but I am sure she will be delighted with them. They arrived very promptly, seem well-made and have been beautifully packed.
Thank you for your feedback - we hope the recipient is loving her Shooting Star Studs!
Loving my earing backs! They came beautifully packaged, with quick delivery. I can't wait to purchase the silver heart earings when they are back in stock. Love this company, such unusual styles, will definitely order for loved ones too!
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback Katherine, we're so pleased you love your earring backs!
Wonderful product and amazing wrapping. Excited to buy future products from here.

Thanks
Thank you for feedback Agnes! We're so glad you're happy with your Star Hoops.
Fabulous service and such lovely packaging. I love my silver star studs and will be ordering some hoops next.
We're so glad you love your Star Hoops Lorraine, thank you for taking the time to let us know!
Fast delivery, lovely presentation.
Lovely earrings and fab customer service.
Love the styles of everything
Since making my first order, I’ve since purchased three more pieces as gifts for friends as I was so impressed with the quality and detail of the pieces. They arrived beautifully packaged as well, making them a beautiful present.

I Requested a refund on one item as it wasn’t suitable for me and it was a hassle free returns, receiving my refund quickly and easily.

Thank you for this feedback Cheryl, we're so pleased you love our products!
Really quick delivery and good quality earrings
My parcel was left at a neighbours house in their hedge behind the dustbins. I finally got it 10 days later. In the meantime I had reordered a second pair but I still have not received the paperwork to send the original box back in order to get my refund. Very bad shopping experience.
I’ve had the star hoops for years in Silver and have received so many compliments, I love them. They are my everyday pair, and never cause any discomfort. With gold jewellery coming into fashion, I’ve now bought a new pair in gold so that I can continue wearing my faves everyday! Thank you, they are beautiful!
In a world where online purchases are going missing, being held up due to demand and Brexit, courier companies are failing to take responsibility and consumers are stuck with the stress of clawing back a refund or chasing delivery these guys restored my faith that it can be done.
I ordered, I paid, I was constantly updated and goods arrived in three days.
I will definitely buy from them again. Super little business.
Absolutely love this jewellery! Beautiful and aesthetically pleasing designs!
Speedy delivery and great quality product.
My earrings are exactly as described and just beautiful. They arrived in really lovely packaging, super quick, and I’ve already placed another order for ear cuffs for a friends birthday gift. Top notch service, very impressed! :)
From reviewing the impressive and frankly hard-to-choose-from range to the wonderfully wrapped and personalised package (which was in itself super speedy), everything about this company exudes quality and exclusivity. Their comms is crafted in a way that makes their customers feel very much like a name rather than a number. Just gorgeous!
Fast delivery and efficient tracking - thanks :)
Tada and Toy is rated 4.85 based on 399 reviews