Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Hi there - your earrings are beautifully designed and I bought two cuffs for myself and my cousin for our birthday last week. They looked fantastic but they both fell out within hours of putting them on, not only is this an expensive loss, but a real shame as we were very excited to show them off. I really think the design needs to be better so this does not happen to more of your customers, and upset to have spent ~£140 on something that lasted < 1 day.
Absolutely gorgeous jewellery and fantastic delivery with nice little surprise touch in the delivery box.
Great service, beautiful packaging and adorable products! 💗
Everything arrived on time and beautifully packed.
Fantastic quality earrings in beautiful packaging. My order arrived really fast and I'm so happy with it!
Such lovely, lovely jewellery! The best of shopping experiences with the most friendliest of staff! Would definitely recommend!
I am set three with my new earring, it is great to be able to buy elegant pieces for multiple piercings. They look great on too. My only issue is with the packaging used. This is the second time that I have ordered and although I am quite sure that I did not choose to have the items gift wrapped - not a present - they arrived in a cardboard box (fine) which was inside a fabric back with a large ribbon, in another box! This is a real waste. Can you have a box for minimal packaging? What would gift wrap look like?!
Beautiful sparkly ear cuff which came in nice packaging - it was delivered swiftly with free delivery. Would defo buy from this company again.
Excellent service
Im obsessed ! Have had so many compliments - the perfect huggies I've been searching for forever ! Thank you Tada & Toy !
Lovely piece and great service!
There was a slight issue with my order. I received a phone call and the order was sorted straight away. When I received my order there was a personalised note and a face oil gift also. I love your products, just so different and stylish.
I love this firm. The service was impeccable. I ordered some earrings on line and they arrived the next day. I couldn’t be more pleased. Well done Tada and Toy.
Beautiful jewellery and a very efficient service. Thoroughly delighted.
Beautiful pieces and great value. Love the small touches to the packaging and the extra gifts on their 5 year anniversary! Fab!
Customer service was very good however totally disappointed by the product, a star ear cuff I had been admiring for months. Didn't fit - unable to wear - had to pay to return.
The lovely earrings arrived so quickly and were beautifully wrapped - thank you for all your help!
I absolutely love my ear cuff, the packaging was beautiful, and delivered so quickly. I love this brand and can't wait to get more pieces!
Gorgeous jewellery at a good price point. Beautiful packaging and speedy service.
Very quick delivery, love the product.
Tada and Toy is rated 4.81 based on 148 reviews