Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
My earrings came in less than 24 hours - was the most incredible service!!! They’re so gorgeous.
We are so pleased to hear you were impressed with our service, thank you for taking the time to leave a review Morgan!
Love my star hoop gold earrings. Haven’t taken them off since I bought them! Notably really comfortable to sleep in and a very versatile wear! Love them! ⭐️
So glad you love your hoops Sarah! We really appreciate your feedback.
Wonderful service Earings stunning Packaging beautiful Quick delivery Cannot fault this company, and after purchasing another piece of jewellery from a more popular high street company I realised how much better it is to buy from company's like yours! 5 star service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thankyou
Thank you so much for this lovely feedback Sue! We are so pleased to hear you love your Star Hoop Earrings and were impressed with our service.
My wife is delighted with her earrings which I bought for her as a present. They look really lovely on her ear and arrived in a lovely gift box.
So pleased to hear your wife loves her Lazy Girl Hoops and Star Earring Backs! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review
I love the little pouch they came in and the packaging was great, would recommend and will buy from you again.
Great service, loved the earrings at first sight in the internet. In person they’re EVEN more fabulous. I love them and will definitely buy again from here.
Thanks so much for your feedback Emma, we are so pleased you love your 9 Stone Hoops!
It came so quick and its such good quality. It’s for my mum’s birthday and I paid extra for wrapping and a message which was worth it as it came with the note handwritten in stunning writing! Xx
Thanks for your feedback Mya, we are so glad to hear how pleased you were with our gift wrapping service! We hope your Mum is loving her stud.
Lovely earrings, and fast service too. Packaging is gorgeous... so glad I discovers this brand.... definitely be shopping more soon!!
Thanks so much for your feedback Marylou, we're so pleased you love your Star Hoops and Moon Ring!
Super fast delivery and beautiful products. Packaged so nicely as well! Thank you very much!
Gorgeous details and super speedy delivery.
So glad to hear you are pleased Sarah, thanks for your feedback!
Absolutely loved the two earrings I ordered - and the packaging was amazing as well!
So glad you love your earrings Emily! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Excellent service. Absolutely love my earrings. Very pretty and something just that bit different.
So glad you love your White Constellation Cuff and Star Hoops! Thank you for your feedback.
I’m so impressed with the service and the earring cuff. It was delivered within 24 hours!! Beautifully packaged. I’ll definitely recommend to friends.
Thanks so much for this feedback Lisa, we're so pleased your love your Constellation Cuff!
j'ai été surprise de devoir payer les droits de douane a chronoposte
Great service & lovely earrings.
Lovely packaging, fast delivery and great quality products.
So glad you're pleased with your cuffs, thanks for taking the time to leave a review!
These earrings were bought as a birthday gift and have not yet been given to the recipient but I am sure she will be delighted with them. They arrived very promptly, seem well-made and have been beautifully packed.
Thank you for your feedback - we hope the recipient is loving her Shooting Star Studs!
Loving my earing backs! They came beautifully packaged, with quick delivery. I can't wait to purchase the silver heart earings when they are back in stock. Love this company, such unusual styles, will definitely order for loved ones too!
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback Katherine, we're so pleased you love your earring backs!
Wonderful product and amazing wrapping. Excited to buy future products from here. Thanks
Thank you for feedback Agnes! We're so glad you're happy with your Star Hoops.
Fabulous service and such lovely packaging. I love my silver star studs and will be ordering some hoops next.
We're so glad you love your Star Hoops Lorraine, thank you for taking the time to let us know!
Tada and Toy is rated 4.85 based on 412 reviews