Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Considering the pandemic, these shipped quickly. They were beautifully packaged. I even tagged TadaandToy on Instagram once I received my package and they messaged me back.
Over all a great first time experience.
I imagine this is referring to the gift box which I sent to a friend. I, of course, did not see it. My friend, however, was thrilled with it, and was wearing the included earrings almost immediately after receiving the gift! Altogether, a great success. Arrived very quickly after ordering, and my friend was super impressed with the packaging.
Super professional
Love my earrings - gorgeous package arrived in good time and so nice to receive a personal note from the team.
Fast and efficient.
Great design and fast delivery.
Absolutely delighted!The delivery was quick and the earings were beautifully packaged even though they weren’t a gift! The earings are stunning, even better than depicted. Thank you.
Lovely earrings and beautifully wrapped - love Tada and Toy - now my go to for earrings.
great quality, beautifully packaged and lovely earrings!
I will be definitely be using the 10% gift voucher I received!
Really fun choice and super priced
I love, love, love the earrings. Will definitely be returning to your store very soon (and probably far more frequently than is strictly advisable). They arrived very quickly, beautifully packaged - I now have the perfect little box to keep my stud earrings in! I have pre-ordered a cuff, but suspect that I will return before then. All in all, a wonderful shopping experience! Thank you.
I find them impossible to wear as the clasp is very hard to see and fit
Very efficient service
Quick delivery, both daughter and daughter in law loved the earrings.
Bought two sets of very pretty earrings - they were delivered swiftly (despite the pandemic!) and were beautifully packaged too. Thank you.
LOVE my earrings, they came so quickly and so beautifully wrapped - I've been wearing them a week or so now and theyhaven't hurt my ears at all and I don't even feel them when I sleep - LOVE
The earrings are stunning. The whole experience from buying to receiving them was excellent. They arrived super quickly, in such lovely packaging and little bag.
I would highly recommend the earrings and Tada & Toy.
Bought a couple of small studs which were lovely and just the right size. They arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. Now I want more piercings as there’s so much to choose from.
Quick delivery and beautiful earrings just as described
The gift i ordered was adorable and wonderfully wrapped!! Thank you.
Tada and Toy is rated 4.83 based on 230 reviews