Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Excellent as always
Great service, the earrings arrived very quickly. Gorgeous, personalised packaging. Earrings are lovely look as they do on the website - really happy
So pleased you love your star hoops! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
The earing backs are a lovely idea but are not a universal fit, they did not work with the earrings I wanted them to and too much of a faff to return them. Nicely packaged, and quick delivery though, I would consider other items as gifts. Sent a message to customer services - no reply
Hi, thank you so much for your review and we are so sorry that your earring backs do not fit onto your studs, we would be very happy to help you with this if you could email customer@tadaandtoy.com and someone will get back to you (we cannot find a previous email from you) Thank you :)
Amazing! Love them
We're so pleased you love your Celestial Hoops!
Loving my white constellation cuff! So glad I ordered again from Tada and Toy. Arrived quick and beautifully wrapped!
Thanks so much for your feedback Katherine! So pleased you love your cuff.
T&T offer a fantastic service. Firstly the quality of the pieces are excellent. Never had any problems. The designs are fab, both classic and contemporary and the service I have experienced has been perfect. Wishing T&T growing success
Thank you so much for this kind feedback Annoushka, we really appreciate it! We're so pleased you love our products and service.
Excellent service. Arrived 2 days after ordering them.
Hey, thank you so much for your lovely review we are SO glad you love your earrings! :)
Lovely company and great communication!
Tada and Toy  5 star review on 25th April 2021
Love my earrings, great quality and really easy (and secure) fastening. Great service and gorgeous packaging. Well done Tada & Toy!
So glad you love your Constellation Hoops!! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review!
The earings were received very quickly, package is beautiful and earings are lovely! I recommend the brand and will order again :)
Tada and Toy  5 star review on 21st April 2021 Tada and Toy  5 star review on 21st April 2021
So glad you're pleased with your earrings! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review!
I had an excellent response from customer service, where Charlotte was able to redolve an issue I had with ordering on the website.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback Salena!
Excellent customer service. Beautifully made jewellery, very nicely packaged, quick delivery, great communication. I would definately recommend this company.
Thank you for your feedback Carol, we really appreciate it. We hope you're loving your Star Hoops!
Quick delivery and lovely packaging, all adds to the experience of purchasing.
Thank you for your feedback - we are so pleased to hear you are happy with your purchase and our service!
Love love love my earrings! Super fast delivery, Gorgeous packaging. Look amazing with my Mother’s Day gift too. Will definitely be ordering again soon.
Tada and Toy  5 star review on 4th April 2021
So glad you love your earrings Rebecca, they look great on you! Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.
Earrings are beautiful , arrived within a few days and packaged beautifully as well
Thank you for your feedback - we are so glad you are pleased with your earrings!
I am really happy. Very original & unique designs. Items are wrapped Beautifully & packaging was just perfect! Delivery very quick & left safely. Great communication! Thank you!
Thanks so much for your feedback Salma, we are so glad you love your necklace!
Very quick delivery and lovely packaging. Earrings are beautiful and lovely quality. I’ll be back for more soon 😊
Thanks so much for your feedback, we are so pleased to hear you love your studs!
My earrings came in less than 24 hours - was the most incredible service!!! They’re so gorgeous.
We are so pleased to hear you were impressed with our service, thank you for taking the time to leave a review Morgan!
Love my star hoop gold earrings. Haven’t taken them off since I bought them! Notably really comfortable to sleep in and a very versatile wear! Love them! ⭐️
So glad you love your hoops Sarah! We really appreciate your feedback.
Wonderful service Earings stunning Packaging beautiful Quick delivery Cannot fault this company, and after purchasing another piece of jewellery from a more popular high street company I realised how much better it is to buy from company's like yours! 5 star service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thankyou
Thank you so much for this lovely feedback Sue! We are so pleased to hear you love your Star Hoop Earrings and were impressed with our service.
Tada and Toy is rated 4.85 based on 429 reviews