Tad Web Solutions Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Tad Web Solutions Ltd

ian@tadwebsolutions.co.uk

Commerce House, 1 Exchange Square, Middlesbrough

Tell us how Tad Web Solutions Ltd made you happy

"I love the enthusiasm and knowledge that TAD have for improving my business. I also like dealing with ethical and fair people. They were also able to identify my weaknesses in the process and help find ways around them."
"you listened to what we wanted to make our website the way we wanted it"
"Tad have been in charge of the redevelopment of our new website (Mabo.co.uk). The finished product is absolutely superb. But also the after sales support & help has been second to none. I am more than happy to refer Ian, Peter & the rest of the team at Tad looking for their services."
"Tadweb helped develop and implement our website and email functions. They were professional throughout and communicated brilliantly at every step, something that was key given our stress levels at the time! I have since returned to work with Tadweb numerous times on various projects given the trust I have in their service. I wouldn't hesitate to refer potential clients to Tadweb, secure in the knowledge they will deliver on time and on budget."
"I have been working with Tad Web Solutions since 2014 when they built two bespoke online learning platforms for me. I would definitely recommend Tadweb, Ian and Peter are very approachable and are always willing to answer any questions or help solve problems if I have any."
"Tad Web Solutions designed my website and have provided excellent service, from design and advice to fantastic support. Would definitely use them again!"
"Tad Web have always been quick to respond to an rectify any technical issues that have arisen."
"I had a couple of 'false starts' with TWSL but these were overcome and the company completed the website design in an efficient and professional manner. Communications with the company were very good and they were patient with me and my lack of knowledge of website technology."
"Provenance Films have worked with Tad Web Solutions on two occasions to work on a shop for one of our films' website. Both times we were very pleased with what they achieved and their efficiency. The after care has also been very good and we know that when we have a question, we will get a response quickly which makes us want to work with them again."
"We were looking for someone to come up with a bespoke web-based database, with multi-user functionality and some innovative potential for development - and Ian and his team did just that and more. Quite often going beyond what was expected of them, they have ensured that no matter how big or small we wanted to change something, it wasnt an issue, and we now have an industry changing programme that gives us a competitive edge over our business rivals. We would recommend Tad Web Solutions to everyone."
"We have been with Ian and the Tad Web team for over 10 years now. They have been instrumental in helping our business grow to where we are today. Always helpful, prompt and with great communincation."
"We are delighted with what Tad Web Solutions have done for us - they always go the extra mile! Highly recommended."
"I have used the technical skills of Tad Web Solutions on a variety of web jobs and they have consistency delivered at a fair price. Expert advice and are always willing to go that little bit extra to get the desired result."
"I got TAD web solutions to design and build my website. Everything from the initial contact, first meeting to go over my requirements and to the end product was an amazing experience. Great friendly, fast and efficient service, I couldn't recommend them anymore. Well done Ian!"
"We have been working with Ian and the team at Tad Web for a number of years now. They never fail to deliver a friendly, efficient and effective solution to whatever it is we might need at that point in time. It is reassuring to find a service provider that delivers all they promise, when they promise. In particular, they have created bespoke software for us, successfully creating a management tool, bringing the ideas in my head to fruition through an efficient and painless process. Thank you Team Tad and we look forward to working with you in the years to come!"
"Really professional and well managed development team. Excellent project management and delivery with great communication. Could not be happier with the service they have provided. Looking forwards to future successes!"
"Great bunch of people. Always there to help in the development of your website and thus your business. Great company."
Tad Web Solutions Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 39 reviews