Tackleuk Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Tackleuk
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Tackleuk made you happy

"Do not use this company, they advertise stock that they don't have. Also, they take days before telling you. If I could give no stars I would have. Shockingly bad service I strongly advise AVOID... ."
Are you Tackleuk? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Tackleuk receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"As many have posted in the reviews, AVOID! I usually use angling direct, but someone gave me some vouchers for tackle UK so thought I’d give them a go. £50 of tackle bought and if fullfilled well and I was happy with the quality, there was a chance I’d be back! That chance faded quickly when items are not in stock, when listed as ‘in stock’ online. For one item, no substitutions are in stock so a refund offered. Except I paid by voucher. So I now have a pithy refund voucher, which won’t cover the cost for delivery of new items, rendering it useless. Other orders are also out of stock, but I should wait on tackle uk getting supply. Reading the other reviews, my guess is they will be cancelled next week too. SORT OUT THE STOCKING SYSTEM, Rather than saying ‘new systems are on the way’! Back to angling direct I go..."
"Placed an order but transaction timed out waiting for them to process payment, and all my data was lost"
"Ordered an item mid September. Nothing received so phoned them about 10 days ago. Said item had been returned by PO but would resend. Still nothing received. First bad experience internet shopping. Would not use this company again."
"I placed my order on saturday the 22nd of September and have just received a message saying it has been dispatched 7 days after ordering. What an absolute joke in this day and age won’t be using them again"
"DON’T TRUST THIS SELLER! You buy items which says “in stock”. FOur days later, phoned them where my items are. They said they don’t have 2 of the 3 items I bought. Great! 4 days and never heard anything from them. Had I not phoned. I would have been waiting forever for my items. Don’t buy from them if you don’t want to ruin your day."
"Made a complaint about, presumably old line that you could snap in your fingers. Got an email asking me to return the item, presumably at my expense and they would forward the item to Drennan for testing. Tried to reply to email but got a message to the effect that they do not accept replies and that I must start another "case". Useless, they just send out dodgy goods and wash their hands of the transaction. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"They sent a rod through the post in a rod bag only- no tube - cardboard or otherwise. the rod arrived damaged and reading through the returns instructions they charge me for the return of the rod back to get my money back. I see why they are not on ebay because of all the negative feedback. letting Barclaycard sort it out"
"I was looking for a new side tray and as we all know the choices are endless. I spoke to a member of staff who was very polite and helpfull. He was very in tune with the range of products and even helped me out with groundbaits as again the choices are endless. I purchased the products and the next time I need something I know will be well looked after. As a whole I couldn't fault anything. I highly recommend this company and I will be going back."
"Used these guys before always helpful and stock a wide range of tackle."
"Terrible site and Customer service, appear to advertise items that are out of stock!!! Called on the Monday and was told item was dispatched to receive an E-mail the following day to say the item was out of stock and would be another 7days, the other strange thing is there was 5 items 4 of which were in stock surly you send them! When asking for a refund got a blarzy response no resolution crazy!!! I guess this is why more and more small tackle shops disappear due to business's such as this working to sell in mass bulk at silly margins complete sharks. Advise make sure they have the item in stock by calling in before ordering on-line."
"Bought my new floatation suit at the best price online. Was delivered next day. 10/10"
"In one word it would be "reliable" 🎣"
"good prices"
"They have a great range of items, I ordered a Christmas present and it arrived within 48 hours - just 2 days before Christmas! They were a life saver"
"Very happy, thank you."
"Great service and fast delivery, always happy to give me advice on the phone too!"
"Great service"
"Totally unacceptable service from this supplier, multiple pone calls to the delivery hotline only to be told a bunch if nonsense regarding despatch and delivery times. Not recommended and will not use again"
"I have been shopping with Tackleuk for years, I just received my new monster pole from them and yet again, they have delivered on time without any issues - the price is fantastic, too! I recommended them to other members of the local club and they have been using them without issue so keep up the good works guys :)"
Tackleuk is rated 2.80 based on 40 reviews