Tackleuk Reviews

Tackleuk have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

43% of reviewers recommend Tackleuk
5PM
5PM

How would you rate Tackleuk ?

"Placed an order but transaction timed out waiting for them to process payment, and all my data was lost"
"Ordered an item mid September. Nothing received so phoned them about 10 days ago. Said item had been returned by PO but would resend. Still nothing received. First bad experience internet shopping. Would not use this company again."
"I placed my order on saturday the 22nd of September and have just received a message saying it has been dispatched 7 days after ordering. What an absolute joke in this day and age won’t be using them again"
"DON’T TRUST THIS SELLER! You buy items which says “in stock”. FOur days later, phoned them where my items are. They said they don’t have 2 of the 3 items I bought. Great! 4 days and never heard anything from them. Had I not phoned. I would have been waiting forever for my items. Don’t buy from them if you don’t want to ruin your day."
"Made a complaint about, presumably old line that you could snap in your fingers. Got an email asking me to return the item, presumably at my expense and they would forward the item to Drennan for testing. Tried to reply to email but got a message to the effect that they do not accept replies and that I must start another "case". Useless, they just send out dodgy goods and wash their hands of the transaction. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY"
"They sent a rod through the post in a rod bag only- no tube - cardboard or otherwise. the rod arrived damaged and reading through the returns instructions they charge me for the return of the rod back to get my money back. I see why they are not on ebay because of all the negative feedback. letting Barclaycard sort it out"
"I was looking for a new side tray and as we all know the choices are endless. I spoke to a member of staff who was very polite and helpfull. He was very in tune with the range of products and even helped me out with groundbaits as again the choices are endless. I purchased the products and the next time I need something I know will be well looked after. As a whole I couldn't fault anything. I highly recommend this company and I will be going back."
"Used these guys before always helpful and stock a wide range of tackle."
"Terrible site and Customer service, appear to advertise items that are out of stock!!! Called on the Monday and was told item was dispatched to receive an E-mail the following day to say the item was out of stock and would be another 7days, the other strange thing is there was 5 items 4 of which were in stock surly you send them! When asking for a refund got a blarzy response no resolution crazy!!! I guess this is why more and more small tackle shops disappear due to business's such as this working to sell in mass bulk at silly margins complete sharks. Advise make sure they have the item in stock by calling in before ordering on-line."
"Bought my new floatation suit at the best price online. Was delivered next day. 10/10"
"In one word it would be "reliable" 🎣"
"good prices"
"They have a great range of items, I ordered a Christmas present and it arrived within 48 hours - just 2 days before Christmas! They were a life saver"
"Very happy, thank you."
"Great service and fast delivery, always happy to give me advice on the phone too!"
"Totally unacceptable service from this supplier, multiple pone calls to the delivery hotline only to be told a bunch if nonsense regarding despatch and delivery times. Not recommended and will not use again"
"I have been shopping with Tackleuk for years, I just received my new monster pole from them and yet again, they have delivered on time without any issues - the price is fantastic, too! I recommended them to other members of the local club and they have been using them without issue so keep up the good works guys :)"
"Terrible customer service. Constantly lied and put off delivery. Will never use again"
"Placed order and paid for order as listed as in stock not in stock at all was lied to and told one section was damaged so couldn't post ?? Total rubbish as contacted Preston who said spare sections are always available. Then constantly told will be available this week over and over again. When I found a number for the and called was constantly talk over by a rude member of staff. When asked to speak to a manager I was sent a e ticket telling me I was in the wrong. Eventually the item arrived (a new pole) was told all items checked by shop however was still sealed in plastic from suppliers. The customer service from this store is terrible will never order from here again and will tell everyone on the circuit which I fish to stay a million miles from the site I can not express how bad they are. Also after several complaints the item was still on the site as in stock. I called Preston innovations who told me that the pole was not being sent to any shop for at least 20 days after I ordered yet Tackleuk said they where telling them they would have it the end of the week. Never ever again. Order from here at your own peril. Terrible site"
"Order accepted only to receive an automated email stating it is on HOLD for 7 - 10 days due to product unavailability. It has now been two weeks with no further advice. They need a ticket to be opened for any queries. There is no reference number for the ticket or email giving details. It is not possible to add to an existing ticket as they demand the ref number that has not been provided so a new ticket needs to be raised. They do not respond to the tickets. They have no chat facility only a UK number that requires and expensive overseas call to contact. I still have no news on my order and have requested for it to be cancelled and my money returned. This is leading to a complaint to the credit card provider of possible inappropriate behavior. An altogether unfortunate experience that shall not be repeated."
Tackleuk is rated 2.84 based on 37 reviews