Tablet Manual Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tablet Manual
Read Tablet Manual Reviews
It would be more useful if it included detailed instructions on setting up Mail.
(Server settings such as SMTP etc.)
Still reading but very helpful
I have not read it fully yet but it appears to be just what I wanted.
Not read much yet but good quick service
Very informative booklet at a good price.
Very helpful and has made my life easier.
It was a great help. First the letters were big enough to read unlike what came with the the tablet and while I have had a tablet for a number of years I actually learned new stuff. Thanks.

It could use more clarity in the section on hooking up to Wi-Fi and on passwords to get it going.
The manual is very informative!! Very easy to read. Binding is great and customer service is excellent!! Shipping was very quick. If you are looking for help with your cell phone, look no further, this is what you are looking for !!!! Would highly recommend to anyone !!!!!!!!!
Sorry you fond it hard to read. We will re-send (free of charge) printed twice the size. I'm sure this will help.
All the info except Pencil was there, but it was hard for me to follow.
As an 'oldie' I'm not that computer literate. Did find the book a bit difficult to navigate. An index at the end would have been helpful. I'm trying!
arrived on time but this was bought as a gift so unsure as to weather the person who received it has had the time to read it.
Quick delivery item acceptable though readability could be improved
Very good manual, a lot easier to use then pdf.
My only criticism would be the font size used throughout the manual. My ageing eyes are growing dim! I'm 79 years young.
swift delivery, excellent spiral back and set out as a manual should be - informative and easily indexed for reference.
It was excellent for helping me get to know my new tablet and setting up various software and apps.
would need more time, but I like the size and the ring binder.
Nice index.
Very quick service. Book neatly bound and clearly printed. Better value than anything I could find in local bookshops.
A very quick and efficient service. My only complaint is with the manufacturer who adds so much extraneous (legal?) information, making it bulkier than necessary. Maybe I should have ordered the ring binder so I could remove the 'not wanted on voyage' pages?
Excellent otherwise.