Tables & Chairs Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tables & Chairs Online

Tell us how Tables & Chairs Online made you happy
Not very pleased really with the overall service. £40 to return an item is absolutely ridiculous for a start, most other companies we have dealt with will collect a return or pay for the return. To then be spoken to over the phone like I’m a problem isn’t at all what I would expect as a customer. The fact I WAS going to purchase another 12 tables from you = £1300 worth of trade. The only issue with the table was it’s size & needed to order bigger versions. Very disappointing! Sorry to say.
Hi Nathan,

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the return carriage fees incurred when returning your order. Our returns policy page does state that return carriage fees are applicable for items returned if there is no fault with the product. We do ensure that all products are listed with full dimensions to give customers an accurate picture of how our furniture may fit in their premises. While we understand your disappointment, we will certainly take this return fee into account should you wish to place any further orders with us. If you choose to do so, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we will do our best to help you out.
Thank you.