T Mobile Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend T Mobile
6PM
6PM

How would you rate T Mobile ?

"10 Years a loyal customer suffering poor coverage and outage. 4 years on another contract purchased for my daughter then 15. This year both came up for renewal. We asked now she is 19 and working with a current account could he contract be transferred to her name so she could pay the bill. They done a credit check and agreed. Later that very evening March 31st 2015 she got a text that they now wanted a £100 security deposit. Not at the point of sale some 4 hours later. Several phone calls to try and sort it mixed messages from the hopeless staff they employ saying it was a mistake. 8 days went by I finally sent them a letter special delivery cancelling both contracts. Their customer service is absolute TRASH never call back Totally money grabbing and unprofessional. I would never recommend this company or orange / ee. She is now with O2 a new iphone and no security."
"Because stupid t-mobile customer service closes at 8 now I have to wait till tomorrow"
"worse customer service ever - simple question. 2 representatives and 42 minutes later NO answers"
"wireless, I think! We don't have a landline or Virgin Mobile so. We have already spent £30 on customer service ????"
"I love T-Mobile. I call to ask a question & end up getting data upgrade & lower monthly charge. Sweet. Awesome customer service! Thx"
"since EE took over t-mobile everything gone from bad to worse, really bad customer service and lieing to the customers every time"
T Mobile is rated 2.00 based on 6 reviews