Sytner Sunningdale MINI, Windsor And Maidenhead Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sytner Sunningdale MINI, Windsor And Maidenhead

London Rd, Sunningdale, Ascot SL5 0EX, UK

Tell us how Sytner Sunningdale MINI, Windsor And Maidenhead made you happy

"What a regret,Approved garage in that case pigs must fly. I have a 320 Msport Convertible,my car had rear end damage & therefore had Wheel Alignment carried out,when the car was returned it was pulling a lot to the left & inquired to Sytner why this was happening with no results.Took the car to another garage & carried out a Wheel Alignment again,only on this occasion found left front tyre had a large piece of the tyre cut,size of a 50p coin & the other bold,most importantly I was told not to drive the vehicle & get both tyres changed immediately.Sytner BMW could have caused a very serious accident had I not gone to the garage.Also when I explained that the vehicle had a Wheel Alignment carried out by BMW they were disgusted by not informing myself as this could have been very dangerous had the tyre blown.Very upset & disappointed,never again,think twice with this garage."
Are you Sytner Sunningdale MINI, Windsor And Maidenhead? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Sytner Sunningdale MINI, Windsor And Maidenhead is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews